Truth

A Song For You

A half year she been there, Soojung received an envelope containing Music sheets and Voice recorder while she was practicing her dance and carefully press the button ‘play’ of the recorder.

She collapsed on the floor when she heard a familiar voice through the recorder. It was voice of her lover, Sungyeol.

“Junn, I’m sorry for not telling you the truth earlier. And this song I wrote just for you, a year ago. I’m sorry because I didn’t live longer to see you first concert. I have to go forever. Goodbye Junn~ I’m sorry, I love you” his voice sounded muffled but he able the laugh in between crying.

 

One year ago in the hospital after Soojung leave for her dorm.

Sungyeol handed the envelope to her mother and said “Mom, please give this to Soojung, if I leave later” with tears in his eyes. His mother crying so loud while hugging his skinny body “Don’t say that Son, I won’t left you go” his mother said.

 

And five years later, Soojung success in became a singer. It was her first performance for her debut. The song she sang is the song that Sungyeol wrote for her back then with tears in her eyes as she remember the sweet memory of them together and it was a Special track in her album.

The song ‘If I Leave’ Sungyeol wrote was actually tells about his own life that meets it ending without his knowledge. Because he didn’t even know before, that he was suffering the cancer.

 

The End

Here Is The Song | 'If I Leave' by Jo Sumi