Compose

A Song For You

 

He rests his body under a shady tree as he closed his eye, that’s his way to get the inspiration to write a song.

Suddenly, he coughs and holding his chest which felt little hurt. Lately, he always cough but when he see the doctor for check up, the doctor said that there is nothing to worry about. It is just a normal cough.

If he wrote a song, he puts all his heart and emotions that can affect anyone who will listen or sing the song later.

One day he wrote something about someone who is leaving her love and tells how the person lives before he leaves. He took a long time to complete the song because he doesn’t feels so well lately.

He coughs as he ate but this time it was very bad while covered his mouth with his hand then he felt something strange on his palm, something wet, where little clot red liquid appears, it is blood.

He went to the hospital alone. And finally he had to be hospitalized for treatment. The doctors found that he had cancer and there is a hole in his heart.

His mother cannot control her tears from falling down each time she visited her son in the hospital. She didn’t ever think that her son would have the same diseases as her husband, Sungyeol’s father. She was only able to pray even though she knew it was something in vain.

Mom, please don’t let Junn knows about what I was going through t this time if she comes, I don’t want her to worry about me and I want her to achieve her dream to become a singer” he cried to his mother who just sat there without say anything. The diseases had reached the severe levels, doctors can’t do anything more about it.

Soojung visit Sungyeol with a basket full of all sorts of fruit in her right hand. She spent time with her lover as long as she can without knowing the truth.

 A few days later, she brought good tidings for Sungyeol to know. “Yeollie ah~ I passed the audition” with happiness. “Is It? Thank God!~”. He added “I will discharge tomorrow, said the doctor” but it’s not true at all, just to please Junn. Junn with surprise-look yet felt relief said “Really? It’s good to hear” she hugged Sungyeol by waist and laid her head on his chest as they sat on the bed.

He filled his days in the hospital with completing the song. Day after day his body is getting weaker. His face was so pale, lips dried and his entire finger was skinny.

Soojung have to leave Sungyeol because she had to live at her dorm as she became a trainee in one of the entertainment company, SMEnt, before her debut as a singer. Meanwhile, Sungyeol is struggling with illness.