Angel’s Sacrifice - part 5

Angel’s Sacrifice

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

 

And it was a rainy Monday and Henry was ready to go back to school and live normally. He woke up extra early, not because he was excited to go back to school, but rather to search for someone. Apparently Ryeowook didn’t came back since the Saturday incident, Henry figured She was a little caught up with some angel stuff; She was a little caught up, but with her feelings.

 

Henry missed the warm smile and the tender voice of his angel, somehow he got attached to her.. more than what he expected. He finally wore his jacket , grabbed an umbrella and was ready to go out when his dad stopped him.

 

“I’ll drive you to school, son”

 

“no it’s ok dad.. you’ll be late”

 

“nah.. it’s raining and it’s your first day back, I wanted to be there for you”

 

“dad it’s just school”

 

“c’mon Henry, I want to spend time with you”

 

“if it means that much..”

 

“great, let me just get my coat.”

 

Jongwoon was a little strange these couple of days. Henry didn’t really think of it as something to be concerned about, but it is a little strange. Last Sunday, the two boys went out to watch a movie, which in Henry’s opinion, his dad never did since they got married and was too focused on work more than anything else. Henry just goes with the flow, he wanted to spend time with his dad anyway.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

School went really great, much to Henry’s surprise. His classmates were concerned about him but he knew better. Suddenly the cheerleaders and jocks are talking to him but he just shrugged them, plastics! He settled himself with his friends, Dance couple Eunhae and the strong Kangin, who were very happy to see the young lad again.

 

“glad you’re ok!” Donghae hugged Henry

 

“hey, don’t steal my girl!”

 

“Hyukkie!”

 

“what? Can’t I be a little jealous sometimes?”

 

Donghae smiled and kissed her boyfriend, who smiled his gummy smile.

 

“I’m not stealing anyone, ok?”

 

“looks like our baby is in love..”

 

“what?!?!?! no!”

 

“oh c’mon Henry, don’t deny it.. that’s what Kangin did when he fell for Leeteuk!”

 

“hey, she’s a fine girl!”

 

“and you said she’ll be coming for vacation?”

 

“yeah, summer..”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It has been two weeks and Henry was missing his angel. He was beginning to feel forgotten and was soon turning emo! And he hates every bit of it. His dad was going overboard with the bonding thing and it creeps him out.

 

And so that night he sulked in his bed as he stare at the window and hated himself for trusting someone who doesn’t even exist.

 

“hello”

 

Henry turned to see who spoke. He smiled as he saw his angel smiling weakly at him. He ran to embrace the angel he missed. He hugged tight and the angel didn’t budge.

 

“where were you, I thought you are going to leave me permanently.”

 

“I was a little busy, I’m sorry”

 

Henry looked at the angel with loving eyes and Ryeowook stared at him with tearful eyes.

 

“what’s wrong?”

 

“hmm I..”

 

“wookie?”

 

“well Henry..”

 

Before Ryeowook can even start saying what is really wrong, they both heard some glasses breaking downstairs. They both went down to check the situation when Ryeowook stopped dead in her tracks.

Henry rushed to his father who collapsed in the middle of the kitchen floor.

 

“dad, dad. Are you ok?”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-