Final

Last Tick .. Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was having his own time busy with filming, concerts and personal life, but even though the four older members weren't together, they shared the same omnious feeling regarding their one and only maknae.

"Seungri". Youngbae said it and a shiver ran through his body, he felt something was wrong. He called Seungri's manager asking about maknae's condition but manager hyung said that he is fine and that he left his because of hospital restrictions and by that youngbae became restless.

"He is alone."

"He must have read the comments."

"No, he will be okay, right ? He is our victory afterall."

But what he didn't take in consideration is a factor called "Lonliness" and what it's capable of doing into someone's mind.

 

It was a month after Seungri's accident when he collapsed and had been rushed to the hospital again.

It was very hard for the smiley-eyed brothers to see their youngest brother lying weakly surrounded by buzzing machine and tubes, They forgot that he's just as human as them.

He makes mistakes. He gets injured. He could DIE.

 

You know that strange alert in the back of your mind which keeps bugging you telling you to check that everything is fine and okay.

Something told youngbae to go to the hospital. Something told jiyong to help his closedt dongsaeng. Something told daesung that maknae is hurt. Something told seunghyun that his little seunghyunie needs him.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter