Chapter 10

Kidnapped


DAY 7

 

Lily looked at the unconscious bodies lying on the floor. She was having mixed feelings as she recalled what happened yesterday. It was a scary sight for her. At one corner, Kim was submerging Sam’s head in the water with no mercy and at another corner, the EXO members were beaten up to a pulp. She bent down and gently touched Kai’s face, feeling guilty for not doing anything yesterday. She was too scared to do anything and now that she saw Kai’s face, she felt that this was all her fault for not being able to protect him.

She thought that this whole kidnapping thing is going to be fun because she can see and talk to them as much as she wants. She didn’t knew that it was going to end up cruel and violent. What’s more shocking is that she can’t believe Kim can be so sadistic and Ellen doesn’t seem bothered about any of this at all. Seeing Kai, Tao and Sam like this made her heart clenched. Her eyes became watery and she quickly closed her eyes to prevent her tears from falling.

“What are you doing?” Lily looked up and saw Ellen leaning by the door frame with her arms folded. Ellen was looking at her in her usual cold, impassive face. Lily hesitantly get up as she was unsure whether should she talk to Ellen about how she feels. Ellen patiently waits for her. She glanced at Kai one last time before approaching Ellen.

“This is not right. I think we have to confess,” said Lily. Ellen squinted her eyes as she studies Lily’s face expression to see if she was serious with what she just said. She knew this would happen one day. Lily is a softie and bringing her to the kidnap plan is a bad idea at the first place. Now she have to handle this problem herself because Kim wouldn’t be glad to see Lily like this.

“Nobody is going to confess anything,” said Ellen firmly.

“I didn’t sign up for this!”

“Don’t act like you’re innocent.”

“But Ellen, aren’t we too much? Sam is bleeding and have bruises. We have abused her!” Lily looked at her with pleading eyes. She stopped leaning on the door frame and took one step towards Lily.

“We didn’t. She is just getting what she deserved.” She took another step forward.  “Remember?” She glanced Kai and a small curve formed on her lips. “She tried to poison your Kai.”

Lily swallowed her saliva. She always knew that Ellen was a woman of few words but is it possible that Ellen could be the same as Kim? No, scratch that. If Kim were to happily laugh as she tortures Sam, Ellen will be the one feeling delight inside watching the whole scene of Kim torturing Sam. Ellen is creepy scary.

“Ellen please. You know the whole poison thing was us. Sam was just a victim of our failed plan. And now she’s a victim again with another of our ridiculous plan!”

“You are the ridiculous one.”

“But-“Ellen walked away before she could finish her sentence. She left her standing there alone. At least now she knows that nobody is on her side.

Later that afternoon, she found herself standing outside the police station. As soon as she heard there was an investigation going on, she didn’t think twice before going to the police station right away. She knows that it’s betraying her own fan club but it’s better to confess now than later. What if someone really dies later?

She breathed in deeply and convinced herself that this is the right choice, for herself and for Kai, Tao and Sam. Feeling confident, she began to walk to the entrance. But as soon as she took a step, someone grabbed her wrist and turned her around. It was Ellen.

“What are you doing here?!” She said angrily.

“E-ellen.” Lily was surprised to see her here. How did she found out that she’s here? Ellen dragged her away from the police station.

“Ellen please! Let me go,” said Lily as she tried to stop Ellen from walking any further. She let her go when they are distant enough from the police station.

“Stop it! Kim will kill you,” said Ellen in frustration. When will Lily realized that once she’s in the kidnap plan, there’s no way out. There is no turning back.

“No listen. We can pretend to be innocent.”

“What nonsense are you talking now?”

“Let’s pretend that we save Kai and Tao. And we can just send Sam home.”  Ellen looked at her, unbelievable with the idea she came out with. She sighed.

 

“Enough of this . We are moving to another place. Come on.”

 

~~~~

 

 

Lily uncomfortably shifted in her seat. She was sitting in between Ellen and a buff guy. Kim was sitting in front with the driver, who is a random cute guy that Kim managed to pick up at the club. Forget cute, he’s helping out in the kidnap too and that is such a turn off for Lily especially now that she’s not so eager to be part of this.  

“Kim, where are we going?” Lily asked timidly. She has been wanting to ask Kim this but didn’t dared to.

“Oh Ellen didn’t tell you anything?” Lily looked at Ellen and Ellen gave her a side eye. She quickly avoid eye contact with Ellen.

“Umm…. I heard we are moving,” said Lily who tried to sound happy.

“That’s right! I found a new place for us to keep them.”

“Why?”

“It’s not good to stay in the same place, Lily. You know, the police might find us and stuff.” She talked to Lily like as if she’s explaining to a child. Lily nodded.

“It’s been 7 days.” Ellen said as a matter of fact.

“That long?” said Lily. A week past and nobody came to save them. What happened to the police force?

“7 days, huh? I guess we can have some fun then,” said Kim with a smug on her face. The sky turned ashy grey as dark grey clouds gathered. The thunder roared and soon, droplets of rain fall, slamming against the vehicle’s window.

 

~~~~

 

“I wonder if anyone will spot her.” Kim, standing beside Ellen as she held the umbrella for her. Lily was standing beside them with another umbrella. They crowd around Sam, whose body remained like a corpse before them. Sam was lying down on the ground, facing the sky. Her face meets the rain as every drop falls on her. She was getting wet from the rain but they didn’t do anything to shelter her.

“Don’t know, don’t care,” said Kim as she shrugged her shoulders. They returned back to the van and drove off, leaving Sam lying helplessly under the rain by the roadside.

They drove about 4 miles before Kim telling the driver to stop and go back to the place where they left Sam. They arrived at the place and Sam is still there. Even though it hasn’t been long since they left Sam, Kim was expecting nobody to save her. This road itself has very few cars as it’s rare for people to take this route. Ellen went out with Kim and told the buff guy to make sure that Lily doesn’t gets out.

“Bring him,” Kim ordered. The driver brought Tao out from the van and dumped him on the ground beside Sam.

“You sure about this?” Ellen asked. She looked at Kim and then at the bodies in front of them. Kim was staring pensively at them, as if she’s having second thoughts.

“Kim?” Ellen called her, interrupting her train of thought.

“You know what? Put Sam back in the van. We’re leaving Tao here instead,” said Kim. Ellen frowned as she watched the driver bent down beside Sam and carry her. She doesn’t know why Kim chose Tao instead of Sam but she guessed it must have been the grudge she was holding. She probably haven’t had enough of punishing Sam.

“Let’s go,” said Kim but Ellen didn’t move. Kim took the umbrella from her and walked away first. Ellen couldn’t get her eyes of Tao as she went deep into her thoughts. She thinks that this is not a good idea. Leaving Tao here means the chances of them getting caught will be higher. Tao will wake up soon and report whatever he knows. And he’s also from Exo. People will recognize him and the next thing you know, there will be news and rumours of why Exo stopped their activities. What is Kim trying to do?

“Ellen, I said let’s go!” Kim shouted from the van. Maybe that is what Kim trying to do; getting caught. So that this whole kidnap thing will end. Maybe she’s already sick of the kidnapping. She easily gets bored anyways.

Ellen lightly jogged back to the van and they drove off to the new location, causing Lily to go frenzy.

“No no no! Not him! Please don’t leave him there! No!!” said Lily frantically and they all ignored her. It’s going to last for a while before she eventually calm down. She was like this too when Kai and Tao was beaten up yesterday. 

 

And now, it's Tao who's abandoned at the roadside... alone.

 


HARLO everyone! Sorry if this chapter is short :/ What do you think of the story so far? It looks like Tao gonna come back home~
Thank you for reading this story and i hope you are enjoying the story so far :) See you again in the next chapter. Have a nice day everyone!

TO: Momo-chan87, oOhsenshine, anstambuk, superpaupular. Thank you for the subscribe ^.^