Chapter Two

Magical Bond

-The next day,At Chie Hwa Arts High School~ Hyeon Eunna stare at the big building in front her with wide eyes.The first though that cross her mind at that time was ' I might lost in this school'. She look around her surrounding and notice the student who walk pass her.

Should i ask someone the way to the school office? she though to herself but then decide against that though.I must be strong and find the school office by myself! She though to herself then start walking into the school building.

After seem forever walking around the school,she finally found it.She jump happily and shout aloud ''Score one for Eunna!'' which make some student who walk pass her look at her weirdly. She quickly enter the school office and went straight to the principal room.The principal whose name was Mr Lee greet her with a smile on his face.

Eunna hand out her school form which in return the principal gave Eunna her own school schedule. The principal then call in a teacher name Ms Kim who was her first class teacher.Ms Kim happily lead Eunna the way to the first class .As soon as they arrive,all student stare at Eunna while some of it busy talking with each other.

Ms Kim then told Eunna to intruduce herself in front everyone which make Eunna feel uncomfortable.''Chonun Hyeon Eunna mida.'' she said quietly.The 10 boy who ignoring her presence just quickly turn to look at her with a shock face. Feeling more uncomfortable she point at her teddy bear and said ''This is Hun'' which make everyone in the class burst into laughing except that 10 boys who still staring at her with shock face.

Ms Kim then told her to sit beside a white hair handsome boy.White hair huh? same as Hun fur.Eunna though to herself with a giggle then walk toward her new sit.She then take a close look at the white hair boy as soon as she sitdown.'Have i seen him before?' she though to herself.

After a while,Sehun who remember that girl from last night shift uncomfortablely..Her name was Hyeon Eunna?..Before he can finish his though,he was being hitten by a paper ball made by his friends. He turn to look at his friend who happen to be Chanyeol,Kai,Baekhyun,Xiumin,Lay,Tao,Suho,Kyung Soo and Chen that now were telling him to ask the girl beside him some question.

''Ask her what's her favourite food.'' ''What's her favourite drink?'' ''Or song?'' ''How about what stuff does she like?'' ''and what place does she like to hang out the most?'' Sehun shot all of his friend a glare ''She will think i wanna ask her out.'' with that he being smack by Chanyeol who was currently sitting at his left side.Kai,who was watching Eunna all the time finally say something ''Ask her what kind of animal she like.''

All of his friend turn to look at him with an awe look.Baekhyun the gesture Sehun to ask that.''I dont like talking to girl.'' Sehun complain which make him earn another smack from Tao who was telling him to ask her quickly. Sehun rub his head where Tao hit him and turn to look at the girl beside him.

He open his mouth to say something but suddenly the school bell ringing and the girl stand up leaving him there with mouth gaping. After the girl went out,he swear he could hear his friend loud laughter from the back.He quickly turn at them and blame all of them for making him embarass.

~Recess time~

Eunna quickly went to the school Rooftop where is the most quiet place in school.She inhale the fresh air from the rooftop and walk around to take a good view from up there. She then stumble upon something that turn out to be a guitar.

She kneel down while placing Hun on the floor then take a good look of the guitar.She then notice a small note were plastered on the guitar.Don't Touch-Chanyeollie♥. Chanyeollie? It must be a girl she, though to herself.

Without hesistation,she pick up the guitar and sitdown on the floor,starting to play her favourite song-Dont go by her best friend.

Jogeuman nalgaetjit neol hyanghan ikkeullim naege ttaraora sonjitan geot gataseo

Aejeolhan nunbitgwa mueonui iyagi gaseume hoeoriga morachideon geunal bam

Omyohan geudaeui moseube neogseul noko hanappunin yeonghoneul ppaetgigo

Geudaeui momjise wanjeonhi chwihaeseo sum swineun geotjocha ijeobeorin nainde

Walcheucheoreom sappunhi anja nuneul ttel su eobseo siseoni jayeonseure georeummada neol ttaragajanha

Nal annaehaejwo

Yeah geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeogajwo

Oh, sesangui kkeuchirado dwittaragal teni

Budi nae siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo achimi wado sarajiji marajwo oh

Kkumeul kkuneun georeum geudaen namanui areumdaun nabi

Oh, woo-hoo-hoo oh yeah- woo-hoo-hoo yeah woo-hoo-hoo~

Before she can continue the song,a boy voice cut her act ''I though i heard some crow sound here but it turn out to be you.''Eunna look up and glare at the white hair boy.''I though i saw some grandma her but it turn out to be you.'' she retort back.

 

Before the boy had the change to retort back,all his friend arrive at that place.She quickly stand up,wanting to goout from there.''I think you already touch someone else things.'' a cute boy speak to her.

''Chanyeol ah,the girl touch your guitar.''Kyung Soo told Chanyeol who were standing beside him with a smirk.''Chanyeollie a boy? i though it was a girl.''She mumble to herself but loud enough to be heard by all of them. All of them burst out laughing at her statement.

''Poor chanyeol.''Some of them say while laughing.Ignoring their laughter,Eunna quickly made her way toward the exit but stop as soon as a tall boy with panda eyes block her way while pointing at the floor.

''I think you left your son there.''he said.Eunna turn back and hand back them guitar harshly at Chanyeol then pick up Hun quickly.She then rush toward the exit door and turn the door knob but it can't be open. Whats wrong with this door, she mumble to herself.Just then a hand appear and turn the door knob for her.The door open and she turn to look at the boy who open the door for her. ''You suppose to turn it to the right not to the left.''Kai told the weird girl.The girl retort back '' I know.It just that the door just now cant be open.''She said then went out quickly. As soon as she left ,all of them burst out laughing.''I know,It just the doof just now cant be open.''Chen copy while laughing..Xiumin being the most observation one speak aloud his though ''Didnt she sing Dont go just now? The music seem alike.'' ''I dont know.She sing like a crow so i dont pay attention to what kind of song she sing.''Sehun say with a scoff.Suho scold Sehun'' Next time pay attention to something!.'' ''But that girl..Arent she seem funny?'' Lay ask.They all nodd in unison. Thanks for reading my story and here the chapter two!Hope you enjoy it and please leave a comment.I will update soon.