Chapter One

Magical Bond

~Hyeon Eunna(OC) POV~

 

Yes !! i'm back !!! After 5 year studying at Canada finally i got the change to stay again at Korea . I wonder how are they now? . . I hug (Hun) my teddy bear tightly in my arm . . I start walking on the road toward my old house. Everything seem hasn't change at all . The road,the park and the houses . .

 

Has they hasnt change ? After a while , i finally arrive at my house . .Which still look new and same since the last i'm here.I took out my house key and open the door . Ipull my luggage with me into the house. Why is it look so clean ? Has the maid always come here and clean the house?Maybe .

 

I went upstair and go into my bedroom that still look the same . . and much cleaner. I put Hun on my bed and start unpack my luggage . After putting all my clothes and thing on it place,I went out to my bedroom balcony and enjoy the view from there.It was so peaceful .

 

I went back inside and put my big wolf puppet on my bed near the window . look at a picture that being hang on the wall . . it was a picture of a big tree that i always love spending my time there.quickly put on my jacket and went outside .

 

I start running toward the forest where the tree was.Hope it still there. As soon as i arrive at the forest,i start looking for the tree . Where are you Mr Tree !! I shout in the middle of the forest . . I know you will think i'm stupid but actually i was . I look around and notice a big tree ahead .

 

I jump in joy and quickly run toward the tree. As soon i arrive . . .The first thing i did was . . Guess what? I hug it!! I miss you Mr Tree ! you still look the same! I touch the tree where we wrote our name there . . . Did they take care you ? Water you everyday?Visit you everyday?.I though to myself . I climb up onto the tree and sit on it branch . 

 

After a few minute , I begin to sleep peacefully while leaning on Mr Tree. I open my eyes and saw Darkness . Great . . I must have fall asleep on Mr Tree just now . Won't there be any other wolf here ? The though make me shuddering .

I jump down from the tree and dust my clothes .I look at my arm and start remembering something..Hun . . I left him at my house ! ! ! He must be lonely ! I begin running but as i run past all of the other tree . . I had a strange feeling,that someone was watching me.

 

Ah, Hyeon Eunna stop thinking nonsense . I begin running faster and the sound seem closer . Is it following me? No, of course not . I told myself. As i run, i try to look at where the sound came from but only end up bumping into something . Ouch ! ! I touch my forehead .

 

. '' What are you doing here? '' I look up and saw a figure standing in front me . So i bump into someone not something . .I though to myself . I look at the person face and saw his eyes were red and it was glowing . Is he a wolf? No it can't be. '' Your eyes are . . beautiful. ''I know its not a good words to say toward a stranger but his eyes were actually stunning ! 

The boy look shock by my words . Dont he believe my words? Seriously? I honestly saying the truth but yeah . .that always happen. No one believe me when i told them that i be friend with wolf and they said i was crazy . Then the weird sound can be heard again.

I turn to look at it but the boy cut my act with his words '' Leave . Dont come again . '' He said to me without even looking.Well well,that was rude boy . ''Do you think i will listen to your words ? My friend live here and i will visit him always.'' He look at me like i was crazy or something then ask ''Who? No one live here . ''

 

And that where you wrong boy . Something live here . . Nature also alive, they just doesnt talk or walk like human and animals . '' The Tree. '' I smile at him the start remembering something again,Hun ! ! ! ! I start panic. ''Aish!!! I have to go! Bye Mr Red Eyes .Hope you get enough sleep so your eyes wont be red anymore ! '' I shout to him and begin running to my house.

~Oh Sehun POV~

Are she making fun of me? I look around my surrounding. .Forest. .Her friend was a tree ?  Are she nut ? And about my eyes . . People always afraid of red eyes claiming that it was ghost eyes.But why she . ..Yeah probally because she was nut just like i say just now .

 

'' Sehun yah ! ! '' I turn and saw all of my friend already arrive.'' What took you all so long?'' I ask them. '' We bring water!!'' Suho say to me. ''For the tree?'' I ask him.He nodd his head.We start walking to the tree and begin wondering when will she back..

 

The girl.As we arrive at that tree,xiumin and Tao begin to water the tree.''Did you smell that?'' Kai suddenly ask . I smell the air and it was the scent of flower . Probally the crazy girl just now.'' It must be the weird girl just now.'' I told them.All of them look at me and Kyung Soo ask me ''What girl?'' "I look at the tree and said ''There was a weird girl that saying her friend live here but it turn out she was saying the Tree was her friend.'' ''Weird.Never seen anyone be friend with a tree before.'' Baekhyun said.'' Except her..'' Kai said.Everyone turn to look at him and he just shrugged.'' I'm just saying what i'm thinking.Its late now,lets go home.'' He then begin to walk away..Everyone start saying goodbye to the tree and then start following Kai.. It can't be her right ? No , it cant be . . .Are she back ?

 

Finally,end of chapter one.I will update tomorrow.How was the first chapter?