The Meet Up

The Library
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The weekend flew by. I tried to show that I had forgotten about her. Putting a ole on my face at all times to not show that I'm thinking about her. I never spoke of her name or anything close. I know it was only two days but it felt more like two months with the things that I kept inside me instead of saying them out loud.

I woke on Monday morning to the sound of my alarm. I stretched my arms as high as I could and slipped out of bed and got washed and dressed.

I heard the bedroom door open and saw Yoongi walk out wearing his usual hoodie and sweatpants combo. 

"Good morning" he said in a croaky voice.

"Hyung, why are you up? There's no practise for a couple of weeks or any other meetings."

He picked up my lunch from the fridge and handed it to me.

"I'm going to the studios to start writing for the next album."

I put the lunch in my bag and walk towards the door.

"Jungkook"

"Yeah hyung"

"Try not to get caught in this girls trap. You can't lose yourself to a gurl you met a few days ago" said as if he was rapping in one of his songs.

"I'll try hyung" was all I could say as I walked out of the door and made my way to school.

 

I was welcomed by the staff at the front gate as they tried to catch the a students who weren't dressed correctly. I said my hello and walked into the school.

As I walked through the corridor I decide to head to the library for some early revising since exams are going to come soon. People have already started to panic. I don't see the point. Once you start panicking you forget everything that you have tried I remember.

I entered and did the same as I always did. 

I slowly walked to my usual seat to see that she's not there.

Why was I thinking that she would be here again?

I moved that thought out of my head and sat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter