Questions

The Library
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stopped running when I realised how stupid I was being. I knocked the nonsense out of my head and made my way to the dorm.

I opened the door to be greeted by Hosoek who was about to leave to get an ingredient that Jin had forgotten o get for the meal. I walk into the bedroom where I drop my things and change into some comfortable clothing. Taehyun comes in as I just put my top on. "hey Jungkook, how was school?" He asked as he sat on his bed. I just shrugged. I don't want to say anything about Hyojin. I can't. They'll most probably make fun of me and play around. I walked out of the room with him and entered the kitchen to see Jin preparing the dinner. "GET OUT YOU'LL RUING THE SURPRISE!" Jin yelled covering what he was doing. I walked into the eating room where Namjoon and Jimin are cleaning up. As it's Friday Jin always wants to make a special meal surprise, and since the album promotions and performances have finished, he finally got the chance. 

"You ok Jungkook?" Namjoon asked when walking towards me. 

"It's nothing" I murmer quietly. 

"Are you sure? You're not usually this quiet"

Who cares I might aswell tell now. If they find out later they'll won't leave me alone with remarks to do with my feelings towards her.

"Actually, I met this girl today..."

I slowly explain everything trying not to leave a thing out. I went from the library to my homeroom, not leaving a single detail. If I was going to tell them I mig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter