The Introduction

The Library
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyojin" She says as she places her book down onto the table and looks at me again. My breath stopped for a moment. What do I say next? "I'm in class 2 opposite the art room" I say. I always remember my classroom. When I'm not in the classroom, I'm in one of the art rooms practising my art, well I'd say that they are more doodles but my classmates always compliment them. 

"I'm in class 4" She said very bluntly. Why is she talking like that? Does she not like me? I try to start reading again but I can't because she is still looking at me, as if she was reading me. I cough awkwardly. "You seem familiar" She says with a puzzled look in her eyes. 

"I'm in a group called BTS, I'm the youngest member" I say with confidence that she will know. But she looks even more confused than before. I start to sing Danger to try to prompt her memory. She just smiles and shakes her head. "What wrong?" I ask with a slight chuckle in my voice. 

"I know who you are" She says which confuses me slightly. "But I've seen you somewhere else before also."

What? Where? I start to think these these things, and I think for so long that when I return to reality, She left. I look around to see if she just went to get another book. However, she doesn't come back. The bell rings, I pack my things and make my way to class.

As I walk towards my class I am bombarded by my friends who always commented on where I go during my free time.

"He has returned from his habitat!" Dohyun said loud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter