▪Bad Impression▪

Beautiful Distraction ♡

Sehun parked his car at the school's parking lot. As soon as he got out of his car, girls started to gather around him. "Good Morning Oppa-" , "Sehun-ah, You look so handsome!" , "I love you Sehun!" , "Sehun! Sehun!"

 

"Looks like Sehun has arrived-" Chanyeol said as he could hear girls screaming in the hallway. "I don't get why girls like him the most- We all know that I'm way handsome than he is-" Kai grumbled. "Stop whining Kai and just be quiet, I'm trying to sleep back, I didn't get much sleep last night-" Tao stated. "The weather is nice today-" Chanyeol mumbled as he looked outside the glass window with a smile. Sehun sighed in relief when all the girls had gone into their own classes and left him. "Annoying-" he thought.

 

Hyuna sighed and scratched her head. "I can't believe I'm late and on the first day of school here. I didn't expect SM High to be this big-" She thought to herself. "Urgh!" She grumbled. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice the figure in front of her. She accidently bumped into Sehun. "M-mianei!" She quickly apologised. "I didn't mean too bump into you like that-" She continued to apologise. Sehun clicked his tounge and made a 'tsk' sound. "Next time, Watched where you're going four eyes!" He said as he flicked her forehead before walking away. "Four eyes?! Who are you to call me names? Idiot!" She stated.

 

Sehun turned around and furrowed his eyebrows. "Take that back or else you'll lose the chance to ever date me in the future!" He warned. He was taken back when he saw Hyuna rolled her eyes then followed by a laugh. "Why on earth would I ever date you? You're not even my type!" She said sticking out her tounge before running away. Sehun was left dumbfounded. "Not her type?! I'm every girl's dream man! How dare she say I'm not her type?!" He growled.

 

"Woah- What's wrong?" Tao asked when he saw Sehun harshly took the sit beside him in class. "Not her type? 'tsk' If I see her again, I don't know what I'll do!" He mumbled to himself. "What's wrong with him?" Chanyeol asked. Tao just shrugged. "I don't know-"

 

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

So, Hi there. I'm really sorry for updating late. Im ashamed to say, that I completely forgot that I have an account here. Really sorry. I promise to make up for it by posting the 2nd chapter real soon. 

Anyway, How'd you like the first chapter. Is it good? Im sorry for any mispellings and grammar errors. I hope you like it. If you do, an upvote would be really appreacited and comments are very much loved. Dont forget to suscribe :) xoxo, kimvlxx_