Everyone's a Little Bit Insane

I Might Rip Your Petals [DISCONTINUED]

Hanbin's POV

My body wakes me up at seven nineteen in the morning. I groan as I stare at my clock before realizing I only slept four hours. I go to turn in my sheets before I hear rustling in my bed. I scrunched my eyebrows together before slightly lifting my head to look around my room just in case it was just my air conditioning vent hitting my trash. 

I jolt up as I realize what the sound really is. I throw my covers off and rub my eyes to clear my vision and push my hand into my pants pocket to pull out the paper I found last night. I smile before looking for my phone only to see that it was seven twenty one already. 

I jump up from my bed and run into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and while the hot water runs I brush my teeth and wash my face. I wash myself in the shower for about thirty seconds before hopping out and getting ready. 

When I called a cab to come pick me up, it was seven thirty nine. I opened the door to the car and sat in the front seat. 

"Hey, just take me here. I'm already running late so could you hurry." I explain to him hastily as I hand him the piece of paper with the address. 

"Okay." Is all he says before he quickly types it into his GPS and follows the neon purple arrow on the digital map. 

I was almost asleep before my driver nudges my shoulder about 10 minutes into the ride. I jerk away before I hear him say we've arrived and that I needed to get out if I didn't want to be even more late. I blindly reach into my back pocket before he hands me my paper back and I hand him a twenty dollar bill. 

"Thank you." I mumble sleepily while unbuckling my seatbelt and stepping out of the car. He replies with a thank you and an excited good luck. 

I rub my eyes before scrunching my eyebrows together for the second time that morning as I turn around to have my arms dropped to my sides and my jaw go slack.  

In front of me is a building. But not just any building. 

YG Entertainment

"What the hell..." I mumble before glancing at the address in my hand and then towards the street signs. 

"Oh my god," I say in disbelief before looking at the building once more before realizing why my driver had said good luck as he left. Written in big bold letters on a sign hanging above the building it said, 'Idol Audition's Today!'. I nearly choked on my air as I see a group of teenagers walk into the building.

I hesitate before following them, not knowing what else to do. As I'm walking behind them I realized I was about to audition to become an idol. Also know as human slaves, to the industry. I don't want my parents to come back home to know I've practically sold my soul to talent company. I mean, yeah, If I had to become an idol YG Entertainment would be the company I choose, but really I don't want to be an idol. 

I want to be a normal kid. Well. As normal as a kid like me can get, and this is the complete opposite.

As I walked through the building doors, I could hear what sounded like hundreds of teenager's speaking only to turn my head and see about fifty to sixty standing around the kitchen area. I panic and realize not only am I going to an audition that I didn't even know was happening, but was also in a a room full of kid's my age that I don't even know. This was just like highschool all over again. My throat goes dry as I see some people dancing, some singing, and a couple of guys in a corner rapping. What am I supposed to do for the audition?! And where is Jiwon?!

I quickly remember that the only reason I'm here is because the universe told me to come here. Well, of course the universe wasn't like, "Hey, Hanbin. Go to an Idol Audition at one of the biggest companies in South Korea and become an Idol so that Jiwon will finally notice you!", but it did give me a strong enough message by having YG Entertainment's address on a piece of paper for me to fi— wait. Jiwon is auditioning to become an Idol.

My eyes widen as I realize what is really happening and start to move my head in all directions before I find what I could only hope is a bathroom as I run towards the door and push it open before closing it. I press my back against the door as a sigh of relief escapes my mouth and into the cold, chemical air. I step towards the sink and put my hands on the egde.

"If Jiwon does this and gets in, I'll lose him forever..." I say quietly to myself as tears form in my eyes from the thought of never being able to see Jiwon ever again. Well maybe on TV, but it wouldn't be the same. He'll be diffrent from who he is now; he'll change and then really forget about the wierd kid who lives across the street. I look up into the mirror and breath in deeply.

"I'm not letting that happen." I speak quietly once more before cleaning the tears off my face and exiting the bathroom.

I walk out of the bathroom to be greeted by an empty building. I quickly turn left and right to look for someone; anyone. 

"Where is everybody?" I suddenly say aloud. 

"They're at the audition's room.  Where were you when they left?" I turn around in surprise as Jiwon is the person speaking to me. Jiwon freezes for a second before pointing towards me in slight confusion. 

"Kan... Min? From across the street?" He says cautiously with his perfect face slightly scrunched up. A small smile tugs at the edge of my lips. 

"No uh, Hanbin actually..." I say timidly as I realize who's in front of me. 

"Oh," Jiwon grins brilliantly. "Sorry, dude, we just never really see each other. I remember my Mom telling me about you and your family across from my house. Are you here for the auditions?" I look up with wide eyes to see Jiwon looking at me expectantly before nodding hastily. 

"Y-yeah, I am." I says with a slightly shaken voice. Jiwon smiles towards me as I duck my head down and shove my hands into my jeans pocket. 

"Come on, follow me, we'll go to the audition's room together." I look up to see his muscular figure walking away before I run fast behind him.

  
------------------------------------------- 
PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THE LATE UPDATE I WROTE THE CHAPTER BUT DECIDED TO CUT IT IN HALF AND WRITE MORE AND LEAVE THE OTHER HALF FOR ANOTHER TIME AND YEAH SORRY IM GOING TO FIX THE SPACING ON THIS BECAUSE I UPDATED THIS WITH PHONE BC GETTING UP AND GOING TO GET MY LAPTOP EVEN THOUGH ITS RIGHT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM IS HARD OKAY THANKS HOPE YOU LIKE :) STAY BEAUTIFUL BABES