How To Kill The One You Love

I Might Rip Your Petals [DISCONTINUED]

The rest of the audition's went smoothly, though there were only twelve people left including me. They were all boys, I realize after looking around the room. The guy who sat next to me had a really good voice so he passed the audition with the rest of us. Now, we were all sat on the floor as YG named us all off. 

 
"Okay, and then we have Nam Taehyun, Koo Junhoe, Lee Seungyoon, Jung Chanwoo, Kang Seunghoon." YG spoke as a tall boy with black hair suddenly shuffled against the hardwood floor and coughs into his balled fist. Most of the people in the room turn their head towards him and raise their eyebrows in question. His eyes waver as he feels our stares. 
 
"It-it's Lee Seunghoonsajangnim..." He says meekly before pointing across the room to a man in a leather jacket with black rimmed glasses who resembled a familiar rapper—Zico. 
 
"That's Seungyoon..." He says quietly as the room sits in silence. YG sits up in his seat with a smirk pressed onto his face. 
 
"I'm glad you noticed." He says loudly before jotting something down onto the paper attached to his clipboard. He looks up and stares at us scrutinizingly.
 
"From here on out, everything is going to be a test. Whether it'd subtle or right in your face. So, listen carefully to what I say, yes?" 
 
"Yes, sir." men's voices ring against the practice rooms wall's. YG smiles and nods. 
 
"Good. Now go home and get some rest. Training starts tomorrow morning at six a.m. Come prepared to work you asses off." He then stands up and bows as we all shoot up from the ground to do the same. G-dragon and CL bow on their way out behind YG as they exit the room. The practice room door shuts and everyone lets out a long groan. 
 
", how am I going to wake up a six a.m everyday from now on?" I hears someone say exhaustedly. We haven't even got on that schedule yet and someones already tired. I look around the room to see most of them gathering their things and heading towards the door so I do the same. I'm walking towards the large, glass entryway when I feel a finger tap my shoulder blade. I stop and turn to see the man who had been sat next to me. 
 
"Hi," His eyes shift downwards to look at my name tag. He looks back up and smiles awkwardly. " Hanbin. I'm, uh, Taehyun. I sat next to you..." He trails off as he notices my stoic face and strong stare. I nod to ensure him that I remembered. He smiles again and then glances back to point towards the left side of the room where a group of people were still talking. My cheeks heat up slightly as I see Jiwon laughing with his head tilted back, showing his glorious smile. 
 
"Um, Mino, the one in the middle, he said you sounded really good and asked me if I could congratulate you since I had mention sitting next to you when the auditions were going on." Taehyun stares back at me. I glance back at him and smile lightly. 
 
"Thanks." I respond in a hushed tone. 
"It's my, uh, first time doing something like this." My voice wavers slightly as I stare at the ground below us timidly. I glance up to see a look of surprise etched onto his face. 
 
"Really?" His says with a high pitch voice. I nod shyly at his reaction. 
 
"Wow..." He whispers. "Good job." He laughs aloud and pats my shoulder. I flinch slightly because this was what people use to do to me in high-school. Pretend to like me then beat my when they had the chance. Not that I thought any of these people would beat up some random kid for no reason. I smile nervously before throwing my head back towards the direction of the practices room door. 
 
"Well, I uh, have to go." He looks slightly alarmed when I say this but nods and waves at me. 
 
"Okay, well, see you later." I turn to the door, twist the door handle and walk out of the room. I bite my bottom lip hard as I walk and think about tomorrow, wondering how hard the training is going to be. As I make my way down the hall, I hear the door open again and think it's Taehyun. 
 
"Hanbin! Hey, wait up!" I hear Jiwon's voice yell out but before I could turn around to tell him I needed to go, he grabs my arm and slams me against the wall with his hand wrapped around my neck. 
 
"W-what are you doing?" I panic before reaching my hand up to tug at his forearm in hopes of loosen his grip. I look into his eyes and his glare nearly burns my vision. 
 
"If you ever come to my house again at three in the morning, I'll ing kill you." Jiwon throws my head back as hard as he can against the wall before letting me go as my entire body drops onto the floor. I gasp desperately for air before glancing up at him with tears in my eyes and shaky breaths. When the did he see me?! 
 
He squats down to eye level and opens his mouth to speak before the practice room door opens once more to reveal Taehyun. His head is turned in the opposite direction before he looks down the hall towards us and all of a sudden Jiwon is pulling me up and gripping my waist. 
 
"Oh my god, Taehyun, thank god! Come quick!" Jiwon shouts as Taehyun catches us in his line of vision. 
 
"What happened?!" He nearly screams as he see's me struggling to breath and I become very aware of what Jiwon is trying to do. 
 
"I-I don't know what happened!" He goes into a fraud swivet. "I came out here to congratulate him on passing the audition and I g-guess he had a panic attack from being so nervous before and finally let it out!" 
 
Taehyun glances at me before saying he had an inhaler in his backpack he kept in his car for Minho, just in case the other had an asthma attack, and takes off sprinting down the hall. He turns the corner and Jiwon's hand drops from my waist as he if he was just burned. He glances towards me and scoffs. 
 
"You're lucky I didn't just leave you on the floor." He turns to walk away until I grab his wrist. He looks back at me then rips himself from my grip. 
I smile before voicing out. 
 
"You have no idea what you've just done." My eyes are turn wild as I think of the bottle of complete and utterly ed up bull that he just opened. 
 
 -----------------------------------------
 
I want to know what you think. I wanted this story to be crack and angst but I think the ending might be a bit heavy, I don't know.