Kim Hanbin And His Stupid Yet 'Saves The Day' Ideas

I Might Rip Your Petals [DISCONTINUED]

Hanbin wasn't notable for looking in other peoples trash but hey, everyone's a little shameless. Some less than Hanbin, but he thinks thats ok. 

 

                   — Five Years Ago —

 

Hanbin's POV

It was the first day of seventh grade and like lots of kids, I was nervous. I've never been the 'cool' kid in school and I was smart but just never good with the social aspect of school. I just never got the hang of making friends with people only because I sit next to them in class. 

My Mother and Father were supportive though. Telling me that I was going to be fine and that this time would be different. 

Supportive, but not realistic.

Realistically this school year was going to be like every single one before it; boring and calculated. I'm going to spend half the day trying not to fall asleep and half the day waiting to get home. 

 

Third Person's POV 

Hanbin grumbles as he throws his school supplies into his backpack.

"Hey, sweetie, are you ready to go?" He turns to see his Mother as her hand falls onto her son's shoulder. Hanbin sigh's deeply before shrugging her hand off and putting on his backpack. 

"Yeah, I'm ready for hell." Hanbin mutters. 

"Hey," His Mother says sternly. "It's going to be a great year, I promise." She looks into her little boy's eyes before hugging him and saying,

"Your going to meet an amazing person, or maybe even people, who will make it seem as though you don't need anyone else, okay? Trust me."

Hanbin gets to school and in his first period he see's the person who proved his Mother was right. 

              

                     — Present Day —

Hanbin's POV 

Five years later and here I am doing what may be considered borderline stalking on the person who made it seem as though I didn't need anyone else.  

All I needed was a way to talk to Jiwon and then make him fall in love with me and live happily ever after. As  excepted the universe hates me and laughs at the thought of my hopes and dreams. 

So, here I am, it's three o'clock in the morning and I am about to sneak across the street to break into Jiwon car and find something that I can use to get him to stay in my life. 

Okay sure, he doesn't know he's one of the most important parts of my life but that's fine, there are many things he probably doesn't know and so not knowing this would be completely fine. 

My parent's are out of town looking for investors being that they're entrepreneur's. So I'll be alone for about a month and in this month I will be finding a way into Kim Jiwon's life forever. 

(No, I am not being crazy.)

Making my way across the street in my all black clothing wasn't challenging until I actually got across the street. Why? Well, I'll tell you why; because Kim Jiwon was standing right outside as I approached. 

"S-," I stuttered before stumbling onto the road. "Why the is he outside at this time?" I whispered frustratedly hoping that he didn't see me before crawling behind the two large trash bags in front of his house.

I watched him as he spoke into his phone; laughing and smiling while I was thinking who was the face that was making my baby happy like, no, bye that's my unoffical husband. I mean he might not know he's my man but hey like I said before, there's a lot of things he probably doesn't know. 

He hangs up with whoever was on the opposite end of the phone and begins to walk back towards his front door before he stops and digs into his pocket before pulling out his car keys and jogging towards his car. 

". ." I panicked as he jumped into his car and started it up. I curse under my breath as I realized that he is going to see me. I mean the street lights on our block are almost out but that doesn't mean his headlights don't work and that when he turns to drive down the road that he won't see me at one point. 

"Oh my god, are you ing serious world? Do you really hate me that much?" I cry out in a whisper as Jiwon starts to pull out of his driveway. 

"Ok, calm down," I think to myself. "You can think of something come one, Hanbin!" 

As he backs out and looks to the opposite side of where I am behind the trash bags, I pull them on top of me. Yes, I grabbed two vile smelling trash bags and lay them on top of me in hopes that he would think he hit them as he tried to back out. 

I really hope he doesn't get out of his car to put them back in place because then I might a well move to Canada because the universe isn't going to give Kim Hanbin a chance with Kim Jiwon. At least we have the same last names; that's a plus. 

I hold me breath as I look through a small opening from the bags on top of me as Jiwon backs out completely and stops his car on the road to look out his window towards trash that he 'knocked down'. 

"Aish..." Jiwon says defeatedly whilst shaking his head before driving away. 

I let out a long breath before slowly sliding from under the disgusting trash. I stand up a dust my self off before I see that the trash bag opened. 

"Really?" I look up at the sky. "Thank's for the complicated life, God." 

I sigh before making a face and squatting down to pinch pieces of trash between my fingers in order to throw them back into the bag. I go to pick up a wrinkled piece of paper that fell out with the other gross things before I notice words written on it. 

It had an address and the words 'ARRIVE BEFORE 8AM' written next to it with the date 3/17/15 on the bottom right hand corner. That was tomorrow— well today really.

I stare at the small sheet and realize, "The universe doesn't hate me! Well at least not that much!" I say quietly while smiling so hard my cheeks hurt. I stuff the paper into my pocket before tying the bags up and jogging back across the street to my house. 

"I guess I know where I'm going to be at this morning."

------------------------------------------

don't know what to feel about this... I could have been bad to some people but good the others lmfao I hope you stay with me because this was fun to write