Mr. Himchan: Chapter 1

Mr. Himchan
Mr. Himchan
Chapter 1: Work
Sunny morning in the city of Seoul Korea. Everyone ready for their new day. In a coffee shop sat down a girl with black hair and white skin, her eyes were locked into the news papers, she was reading the work section, she was too concentrated reading that she forgot all about her coffee and toast.
"Cleaning lady, no... Secretary, no... Cab driver, nope... Retail store, nope... Huh?"
She said getting the news paper closer to her face.
"Secretary for the CEO of the National Bank of Korea?! I bet I have to deal with a lot of numbers... Oh wait..."
She began to read and the news said that the jobarrow-10x10.png required a secretary that will put away paper work and organize the paper work for the CEO and also must know how to use simple programs from a computer.
"Is the CEO... I bet he already got a new secretary. But wait... This news paper is from today..."
Without thinking it twice she threw a twenty dollar bill at the table, took her purse, phone and news paper and ran out of the coffee shop leaving the breakfast intact. As she ran to the National Bank she then realize she wasn't dressed properly for an interview not that she was going to have an interview that same day but she wasn't dressed the way you dressed if you plan on working for the CEO of the National Bank. She stopped at a store and bought a black sweater, pants and heels. She ran to the bank, in front of the back there were a set of stairs that took her to a glass doors and into the bank, once she was ready to go up the stairs of the bank the began to stumble trying to put on her heels.
"There is no way I'm running with heels!"
She said as she put her shoes in her purse. She fixed her hair and walked in the bank to see a long line of girls dressed way better than her, some of them were even in dressed. She looked at her self and sighed thinking that she wasn't going to get the jobarrow-10x10.png. As she reached the counter where a secretary and collecting the resumes she stopped and got off the line and walked out of the bank.
"I don't have my stupid resume!"
She then took her heels off and put her shoes and ran down the stairs to the nearest place were she could use print her resume. Once she got her resume she ran back to the bank and once again put on her heels, at the bank she saw another long line to give her resume. As she waited she kept on reading the resume.
"I shouldn't have written that, ugh I sound so stupid!" She thought.
Finally she was able to give her resume almost holding on to it because she wasn't happy with her resume. She walked out of the bank and sat down on the stairs, she took off her heals and put her shoes on. She stayed there for a a few minutes when she heard some girls that also hand their resume talking.
"Have you seen the CEO?!"
"That men is so handsome!"
"I hope I get the jobarrow-10x10.png."
She chuckled to what the girls were saying and looked away. Suddenly the girls were quiet and she found it odd, she looked to see the girls looking at her direction but not a her, they were looking above from her, at that moment a shadow covered her, she looked to see a man with black hair and white skin.
"Move."
"Eh there is enough space to walk you move." She said rolling her eyes and looking away.
The man stayed quiet and walked around her and glare at her.
"What?" She said.
He kept on walking, got in what it looked a really expensive car that was waiting for him in front of the bank, he got in the car and drove away. The girls ran towards her.
"Why would you speak back to the CEO?!?!?!?!"
She felt as her world was going to end.
"The... CE...CEO?" She stutter.
"Yes! Oh my god, lucky you didn't left you resume because he would of look for who you are and not hire you."
"What makes this think that I didn't left my resume? Is it because of the way I am dressed?" She thought.
"Whatever just because he is the CEO doesn't mean he gets to be rude to other people." She said getting ready to leave.
She walked away thinking that she messed up her interview not even been able to be called to an interview. She decided to look for another jobarrow-10x10.png because she was sure she wasn't going to get that job. A week went by and she was called to her phone.
"Hello? Yes this is her speaking. An interview? Sure! When?! Got it thank you!" She hung up the phone and she had a big smile.
She then got ready for the interview, she wore a long black elegant dress, black heals and her hail in a high pone tail. Twenty minutes later she was walking up the stairs of the national bank. When she got into the bank everyone greeted her.
"Is this how you get treated when you are well dressed?" She thought.
She walked towards the counter and without saying anything to the secretary the secretary said:
"Go through that hall way, in the end you will see an elevator, take this key, one you are in the elevator put the key and press the number 20. That the office of the CEO, the last floor. When you get there you will be greet by a secretary."
She took the key trying to remember everything that she just said. She then walked towards the elevator. Once at the last floor she walked to the secretary counter.
"Please take a sit." The secretary said without even looking at her.
She rolled her eyes and sat down. Half an house later she was called to the interview, she walked to an office but she didn't see the CEO she saw the secretary from the desk. Moments later the interview began and the interview was given by the secretary. The interview went well for her, she left the office without any hopes of being called to another interview, she already had plenty interviews that went well but she never got the jobarrow-10x10.png. A moth later she decided to look for another job when one day she got a phone call telling her to go to the National Bank. When she went there the thought that she was going to get another interview.
"You are hired." The secretary said looking at some papers.
"What?! No more interviews?"
"Interview? We only give one interview if you messed up the first interview you wont get another interview."
"I see..."
"Well here you go."
The secretary said handing her a huge mountain of papers. She took the papers almost stumbling.
"Don't messed up you first day by dropping those papers. Go the that door and you will meet with the CEO."
She began to get nervous as she walked towards the door. She stood in front of the door thinking of how she was going to open the door now that her hands well holding the papers. She did her best to open the other and did it. She walked in closing the door behind her. When she finally turned around she was surprise to see a huge office with a huge wall that was a glass window with a view of the city. She looked around and the office had business reunion tables and chairs, it had a small kitchen and a small living room. In every desk and table there were mountains of paper works.
"Hm, no wonder the CEO needs a secretary, the one outside is too busy greeting people and he doesn't have anyone to get the paper work in order because he is too busy." She thought.
Not sure if too start working with the papers or wait for the CEO she began to look around. She walked towards the whole wall of the office that was a huge glass window to look out and look at the city. She then turned around to bump into someone and dropping all the papers, she stumble back and was ready to hit the window when someone hold on her wrist. She looked to see that it was the CEO. Her eyes were in shock as the CEO looked at her emotionless and while all the papers flew in the air hitting the floor. The CEO pull her closed to him.
"I would of let you fall... If the window wasn't open."
She got in shock and looked behind fer to see a small window open and she could perfectly fall through it to her death. She releases the CEO was still holding on to her wrist and that she was also very close to him. She snatch her wrist away from his hand a took a few steps aside from him.
"I'm so sorry! I will pick this papers right now!"
"Picked them up fast I have another important work than that one."
"Okay." She said as she picked the papers up.
"I hope none of the papers flew out the window." She thought.
"Do you by any chance know my name?"
She looked at him.
"Name?! Oh ..." She thought.
"Of course I know your name CEO. What kind of secretary will you hire that she doesn't know the name of the CEO of the National Bank of Korea!" She said.
"Then... Whats my name?" He asked.
"Eh..."
He then raise an eyebrow waiting for an answer. At that moments the other secretary entered the office.
"CEO Himchan. You have a reunion at ten thirty." She said and walked away.
"Himchan!" She said with a smile.
Himchan looked at her knowing that she never knew his name from the beginning.
"Well I'll be back at one. Just take those papers from my desk and put them in alphabetical order. That will be all until the reunion." He said walking away.
Before he opened the door he stopped.
"Whats your name?"
"SunHi."
"Glad you know your name at least. And try not to be rude to me the way you were rude to me at the stairs." He said and walked away.
"He remembered me then?!" SunHi thought.
The day went by. SunHi did as she was told that it was to put the paper work in alphabetical order, once done she looked at time at it was only eleven tirthy. SunHi began to wonder around the office to look at the other paper work to see that they all had sticky notes that said what had to be done with the papers. Finally one pm and Himchan walked in to the office with an angry looked on his face, he looked around to notice that all the papers in his office were gone. He walked around looking for SunHi to see her putting the last paper in a office shelve. Himchan stood there a bit impressed, he thought she was going to do nothing until she was told to work. She turned around to see Himchan.
"I didnt knew you were here. You looked... angry."
"Business didnt go that well... Anyways..." Himchan said not wanting to talk about the business because of the fact that he didnt know her that well to talk about the business of the company.
"Well take a sit Ill bring you some coffee."
She said as she was going to walk away.
"Hey. You are my secretary not my maid. If I want coffee I can make it myself or Ill just ask you."
She looked down.
"Im sorry."
Himchan looked away knowing that he was rude.
"Good work here with the papers. For today you may leave."
"I need the hours for the pay check, is there any more paper work you need help with?"
"You'll get all of you hours from today. I wont have you here doing nothing. You may leave."
SunHin bowed, took her purse and left. Himchan looked at her walked away until she left the office. He sighed and looked around the office. He took a paper from his desk that her SunHi name and he began to read it, it was her resume. He then took another paper thats is were SunHi write her working hours. Himchan then wrote in a blank space the time she got in at work that was at nine am, in another blank work he was supposed to write the time she left work, he looked at the time and saw that it was one, he then wrote five, the time everyone leaves work.
To be continue...