Confession~

Innocent Princess and Badass prince...Together?nah~

 

Note: I'm not expert in writing cheesy moments,so please bear with me .. xD

 

"__________-ah I love you,will you be my girl? Hmmmm..No,sounds too common.."L.joe said,"You're the most beautiful girl inside and out.Aish!"L.joe frustratedly ruffled his hair,"This  is harder that I thought."

"Woah!hyung!What happen to the ladies man L.joe?"Ricky asked."Babo,it's not L.joe hyung,its Chunji hyung."Chango said,"and did you forget?L.joe didn't have any girlfriend in his entire life!"

"Yah!yah!No need to rubbed it in my face."L.joe huffed,"Guys!need help.."

"Naw yeobo..don't worry!Chunji is going to help you!"Chunji beamed and whispered something to his ear.

 

You're at your room,playing with Byungie when you received a text from L.joe.

 

To: my future wifey~

From:Your HOT  future hubby

 

-Go to the school's rooftop NOW.

 

You tilt your head,"what's with L.joe oppa?"you shrugged and turn to Byungie,"Baby,mommy is going out first.So behave,arasso?"you patted your puppy's head and left.

You went to the scool rooftop.Sun already set.

"Its so dark in here.Now where's the switch of the light?"you asked yourself.But before you could move,candles already lit up the place and  revealed rose petals scattered on the ground.

"Waaaaah!so pretty!"you exclaimed,"Now,now,why is it here?"

Suddenly,firework burst and lit up the sky.Seconds later another fireworks burst that formed the word' I LOVE YOU'

 

 

Your eyes widened in shocked,"W-what is this?" but before you could say anything else.You saw L.joe walking towards you,smiling.You covered your mouth,tears tempted to fall,"Oppa..."

"I guess,you understand what you had read awhile ago right?"L.joe said with a smile on his face.He wrapped his arms around your waist,"_________-ah...I know this may sound cheesy,but I just want you to know that you never leave my mind,every minute,every second of the day you're in my mind.You're the first girl that made me feel this way.Seeing you smile,make me wanna smile even though i look like a complete idiot."L.joe laughed whole heartedly,"and most of all,I want you to know that I love you.." He looked into your eyes,mermerizing you with his charms,"_________ will you be my girlfriend?"

You stared at him and saw sincerity in his eyes.But before you could answer he leaned closer and started kissing you.You could feel his soft lips pressed against yours.He pulled your body closer to him.He pulled away and stared at you,"So what's your answer?"

"Aish!You byungtae!How could you not control your hormones longer?"you pouted.He chuckled and leaned for another kiss.This time you closed your eyes and kissed him back.You pulled back."So is it a yes or no?"he asked.

"Yes!"you answered him. "Wooooaaah!!!She's my girlfriend now!"he shouted and  jumped happily.He hugged you again and leaned for another kiss but before he could do that a loud shout interrupted the two of you.

"Yah!Don't kiss my baby again!It will be her 3rd kiss for the day.You !Save some for the next day!"Key shouted.Soon all your friends stepped out their hiding place with big grin on their faces.

"You retard!You didn't take your chill pills today,did you?If you didn't interruptep it could have been a make-out session."L.joe smirked.You smacked his arms playfully,"Oppa!"

"Aigoo..my innocent jagiya..you know that I'll be patient and wait for the time that you're ready.."he softly stared at you.

Key scoffed,"Puh-lease.NO PDA infront of me.Its worst than seeing Kyuhyun do aegyo."

"Really?"Kyuhyun batted his eyelashes."On the second thought,maybe Kyuhyun's aegyo is the worst afterall."Key said.Kyuhyun pouted,"You're so harsh Key."

Sunny run up to you and gave you a tight hug,"Omo!dongsaeng!Im so happy for you!"she squealed."Thanks unnie,"you smiled at her,"and next will be you and CAP oppa."you giggled."So..how's your first kiss?"Sunny wiggled her eyebrow.You blushed furiously and covered your face.

 

Teen Top congratulated you and L.joe.

"Hyung!you're so cheesy out there!"Niel said.

"__________ will you be my girlfriend?"Ricky and Chango imitated the two of you and made some kissy faces.L.joe smacked their head,"You brats.."

 

"Finally!"CAP hi-fived L.joe,"Thanks for your help guys.."L.joe said.

"What are friends for?"CAP said and patted L.joe's shoulder.

"Yeobo!!You did it!"Chunji told L.joe. "Thanks dude  for your advice." L.joe smiled.

Kyuhyun and Key gave you a tight squeeze."Oppa..can't breathe.." you told them but nevertheless,you hug them tighter."Aigoo..my baby.You've grown up already." Key pretended to tear up."Oppa,don't cry!I'll always be your baby." you smiled.Kyuhyun stared at you lovingly,"come here and give oppa a hug." he opened his arms.You gave him a big bear hug,"Aigoo..my baby.You know oppas are always here for you right?Whe you have a problem,we're just one call away".You nodde and smiled.

 

"Yah!L.joe!Don't forget my warning.If you hurt my baby,you die."Key punched him playfully.

"Take care of our baby,arasso?"Kyuhyun said."I will."L.joe smiled at him.

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

Finally!A confession!

I know its a failed confession,but hey atleast i tried,right?

I really don't have experience with that cause im STILL young and innocent..EHEM!kekeke~

My dear readers,hope you like it.Please please don't be too harsh on me.

It really tried my best writing this chapter.. ^__________^

 

COMMENTS,SUBSCRIBES and LOVE` are highly appreciated. :)

 

Guys!Please follow my tumblr:http://crazymii.tumblr.com/