Hell and Saviour

Innocent Princess and Badass prince...Together?nah~

You're skipping down the hall happily...well not THAT happy.The past few days had been HELL for you.Thank the Queenkas for that.On Monday,Haeri pour flour all over you.Tuesday Jihae throw eggs on your uniform.Wednesday Yura embarass you by tripping your foot infront on the whole student body.Thursday when you played volleyball in the gym Sojin "accidentaly" always aim the ball towards you that cause you to have a small bump on your head.Good thing Key and Kyuhyun are always there to back you up.But today they're not with you cause they have to go to their company.Good thing Teen Top and Sunny are there.Speaking of them,you can see Ricky waving like a maniac.

"______-ah!pali!pali!"ricky dragged you towards the canteen.

"Oppas!Meet us at the canteen!"you shouted.

Teen Top and Sunny just shook their heads and follow the two of you.

 

"one burger and fries,salad,one choco mousse and 5 scoops of chocolate ice cream and- OW!" Ricky rubbed his head.

"You pig.Have mercy on other people they also need to eat!"L.joe scolded Ricky.

"But Im hungry~" Ricky whined.

"I.DON'T.CARE."L.joe turned to leave,"And don't you dare to order another food again." and he walked towards the table you're in.

 

You're chatting happily with Teen top when suddenly you remember that you have something to do.

"Oppas,unnie,I have to do something.I'll go first okay?" you grabbed your backpack.

"You want me to accompany you?" Sunny asked.

"Nah~Its okay." you smiled,"bye oppas!bye unnie!" you waved and dashed off.

 

You wen to the CR to tied your hair into ponytail when somebody pulled your hair harshly.You turned around to see the Queenkas glaring at you.

 

"Look who's here..." Sojin,the one who pulled your hair smiled devilishly at you.

"Yeah...the b*tch is here,we can take our revenge now!" Jihae cracked her knuckles.

"and L.joe oppa will be mine" Minah smirked at you.She grabbed your hair and pulled it harshly.The other girls slapped you,kicked you,and slammed your poor body onto the wall.You cried helplessly on the ground while they torture you.You prayed that someone will come and rescue you.

 

"STOP I!YOU ING ES!"a voice growled.you tried to lift your head to see who your saviour is,but you just black out.

 

L.JOE'S POV:

 

Im walking towards to my next subject when I pass the girls restroom.I stopped walking when I heard soft cries coming from the girls restroom.Okay I know this is weird but,I just can't help it.I turned the door knob and opened the door.I saw the Queenkas beating up a poor girl,wait that girl seem to be familiar...is that..

 

"STOP IT!YOU ING ES!"

they stopped beating the poor girl and turned to looked at me.Shock written all over their faces.I walked towards _______-ah's body.Bruises.blood.bruises. Anger rushed through my body.I carry her bridal style and turned to looked at the Queenkas.

 

"oppa..w-we d-din't do a-anything to h-" Minah try to reason out.

 

"shut up ! i don't need your damn explanation!I saw it okay?!so shut your in' mouth!"I cutted her off. Im really mad right now.Just seeing _______-ah helplessly makes my blood boil.

 

"Lay a finger on her and you'll have to answer me."I glared at them and leave.I'll just deal with them later.

What matter now is _______.I looked at her helpless body and dashed towards the school clinic.

*Please be okay _______-ah.*

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's an update for you guys!

Sorry if its kinda lame.I really don't know how to be dramatic.so please bear with me~ XD

 

okay.sorry for the mistake again :P

Yay!I have new subscribers!Saranghae my lovely subscribers!

 

COMMENTS,SUBSCRIBES and LOVE~ are highly appreciated. :)