Tutoring L.joe :)

Innocent Princess and Badass prince...Together?nah~

You’re now in the library absorbed in the novel you’re reading when somebody slumped his/her body to the chair next to you.You turned around to see L.joe,his face buried under his arms.*looks like he’s sleeping* you thought.

 

“Uhhmm…Oppa?”you poked his arm.He lift his head and peeked at you,”Hmmm?”

“Why are you here oppa?”you asked him.He pointed the thick Math book infront of him.

“Oh,studying?”you reached the Math book, pages are crumpled, unnecessary writings are on the book.*Poor book...tsk..tsk..*.He nodded,”Looks like it but I just can’t understand a single thing…” he frustratedly ruffled his hair.

You gave him a curious look.”The L.joe is having problems in Math?”

He looked at you,”Yeah,you can say that.Im smart and all but I at Math.I get A in every subject in school:Science,History,Music,English,you name it but except for Math.I hadn’t gotten an A in Math since the days of one plus one equals two.I mean what’s the point of slaving myself over something useless like Math,something I would never use?l’ll never learn Math unless it’ll become Korea’s National Language.” He buried his face in his arms again.

 

“Oppa,how about I teach you in Math,how’s that?” you wiggle your eyebrows.

He instantly looked at you with hopeful eyes,”You sure?”

“Yup!”you beamed at him,”I don’t have anything to do anyway.”you shrugged.

“Thank you shortie!!”he hugged you real tight.You froze in shock by the sudden contact.Yes you’re used with skinship because Key and Kyuhyun always do it with you(don’t be ert people,they’re your bestfriends)But this is L.joe.He notice that you’re uncomfortable so he quickly let you go,”Ahhh…mianhe shortie..”he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Its okay L.joe oppa,Now let’s get started!”

 

You opened the Math book and started teaching him.He looked at you and he softened.*she’s so cute when she’s concentrating* he thought.You’re so oblivious of the stares he’s giving you.

“To get the area of the square is a=s2.So if the sides of the square measure 5 cm,it’ll be 5x5=25 cm2” you write the equation in a piece of paper.

“Did you understand?”,You turned around but stopped when you realize that his face is just few inches away from yours.Your eyes widened in shock.You could feel his breath and you could smell his perfume. *Omo!I love his smell..I wonder what perfume he’s using...Arrrrghhh!Stop thinking about that ______-ah!* you mentally scolded yourself.

 

“oh!sorry about that…I- I..”he stuttered.

“Its okay oppa!No need to sorry about…”you blushed and looked away.

 

You both ignore what happen and you continue teaching him.You find out that L.joe is really fun to be with.He have tons of humor hidden under his sleeves. He would constantly made you laugh.Really far from the L.joe you met few weeks ago. The two of you are really absorbed in your conversation that you two didn’t notice that someone is looking at the two of you. Jealousy written all over HER face.

 

Mystery person’s POV:

 

*That ..she’ll sure suffer…she can’t take away my oppa…I’ll make her life a living hell…*

She took one glance at the two of you and walked away.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yay!Another chapter updated! ^^

I guess you already know who the mystery person is,right?*wiggles eyebrows* XD

please do comment,Im begging you...kekeke~ :D

 

Comments,Subscribes and LOVE~ are highly appreciated. :)

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OUR CORNER

 

Chunji: babe!!I miss you already!*hugs* I didn't appear in this chapter...so unfair!

You:wae oppa?

Chunji:Ask the author *pouts*

L.joe: get your hands off her or say bye-bye to your head *turns on the chainsaw*

Chunji: *gulps then run away*

 

 

Aw~!Isn't chunji adorable when he runs? kekeke~ XD