CHANGE

Innocent Princess and Badass prince...Together?nah~

 

You're eating your breakfast with your parents when the doorbell rang.

"Oh!That's oppas!" you said,"Mom!Dad!I'll go now!" you bid your parents goodbye.You hurriedly went to the door to open it.

"Good morning Bummie and Hyunnie oppa!"you exclaimed.L.joe raised his brow,"The last time I check I don't have such lame nicknames."

Your eyes widened,"L.joe oppa!Why are you here?"you asked him.

"Why?Is it already a crime to pick up my girlfriend for school?"he asked you back. "b-but the oppas will pick me up." you tilted your head. L.joe smirked at you,"Don't worry about those two,I already told them about this." 

He held your hand and interlaced fingers with you,you blushed at the contact.The two of you went to school together to be greeted by whispers and stares.

You grew uncomfortable and L.joe notice it.He held your hand tightly and gave you an assuring smile.You smiled back,glad that he's there. You saw your friends running towards you with big smiles.

"Omygosh!Everyone,i mean EVERYONE is talking about the two of you!!" Sunny fanned her self. Ricky nodded," News really spread fast.."

You squirmed uncomfortably,"Oppa!What if your fangirls gang up on me?!"

L.joe held your hand and raised it up,"ATTENTION EVERYONE! ___________ IS MY GIRLFRIEND!iF ANYONE OF YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER,YOU'LL ANSWER TO L.JOE,GOT IT?" the whole student body nodded.

He turned to you and smiled,"Now,you don't need to worry." You chuckled,"Thanks oppa,but I think you really scared them.." you shook your head.

"Aigoo..my girlfriend is so nice." he tapped the tip and your nose and chuckled.

"Uh- I think they already forgot that we're here." Key rolled his eyes.

 

You're at the school garden reading a book while waiting for your friends when somebody approached you.

"___________" a voice called out.You turned around and your eyes widened in shock.Your body became defensive.

"What do you want Girl's Day?" you asked them.Sojin stepped forward,"Look _________,we're not here to hurt you.." she glanced at the other girls,they nodded.Sojin turned to you again,"we're here to apologize"

*Girl's Day?apologize? maybe they mean it*

Minah also stepped up,"We're so sorry _________,we know we've hurt you and we'll understand if you'll not forgive us.It's okay but we just want to tell you how sorry we are.." they bowed 90 degrees. You didn't speak for a minute but eventually smiled."It's okay.Apology accepted."

They smiled gratefully at you, "Congratulations also.L.joe is all yours.I guess I really can't have him so I'll stop bugging him.Besides you and L.joe looked good together.We wished you the best." Minah said. They waved happily and left.

You smiled to yourself and continued reading your book.

 

MYSTERY GIRL'S POV:

 

*Just wait and see __________ . This is only the beginning of my plan.*

 

------------------------------------------

 

I've updated!

Yay!finally after a decade ... XD

So how is it?

Uh-oh..who's that mystery girl?

any guess? ^_______^

 

COMMENTS,SUBSCRIBES AND LOVE~ ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. :)