Special Chapter: WHAT?! HELPING? YOU?! Seriously?

Sweet Lovable Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I've a bad feeling with this" Minho said. "Nah.. like Yoona said just now. 'It's going to be fun!" said Yuri and giggles. "Hmm.. fine then" Minho crossed his arms and looked out at the window. "Yoona Noona," said Taemin. Yoona turn around & looked at Taemin. "Nae? What's wrong,Taemin?" ask Yoona. "Are you sure about this,noona?" Taemin whispered. Yoona smiled and nodded 'Yes'. "Nae,Taeminnie. It's going to be FINE. I promise" she said. Taemin nodded and lean back at the seat. “Hm.. fine then” said Minho crossed him arms and looked outside the window. Taemin was thinking something.

 

Suddenly,

“OH NO!” cried Yuri. “What happened,Yuri?” asked Yoona. “I’m out of gas. Not me but this car, please don’t misunderstood this” Yuri explained. Yoona shook her head and said, “So, you must go to the gas station right?” “Yes. My baby needs it” “BABY? Y-You h-have a BABY?” Minho was in shocked. Yuri laughs. “If I had one I’ll never go to college and never dated you.Sorry to made you mad but you misunderstood. What I meant was my car needs it!” Yuri explained and laughed. Minho was so embarrassed & ashamed. Taemin pat behind his back. “It’s okay, hyung. Yuri noona need to stop by at the gas station” Taemin explained clearly to Minho & smiled. Minho look at Taemin’s smile & he felt calm. “I’m glad I have you, dongsaeng” thought Minho. So, Yuri stopped by at the gas station nearby to refill her car’s gas tank. “I’m out forawhile. I want to pay. Wait here, okay guys?” said Yuri. “Ehem.. and girls” said Minho. Yuri smiled & (facepalm). “I-I… need to go to the bathroom” said Minho. “Be right back!” Minho left the car & ran to the toilet. Taemin & Yoona only left in the car. Both of them alone in the car. [A/N: Sorry if this confusing. Hope you understand a bit or you just..just.. oh you know what I’m going to say] Taemin took out his MP3 and listen to songs. Yoona turn around and stared at Taemin. Taemin look back. “Is there’s something wrong, noona?” asked Taemin. Yoona snapped out and blushed. “Er.. nothing” “Are you sure? You’re quite lonely front there” “Aniya. I’m fine. Don’t worry about me” Yoona turn back to in front. “Can’t resist… the.. NOOOOO !!!!” thought Yoona. She put both of her hands on top of her head and shook her head. “No way. No way. No way” she said. “What’s the ‘No way’ you just said, Noona?” “Uh-Oh” she thought. “Noona? Are you there?” said Taemin waving his hand in front of Yoona’s face. “NOONA!!!!” he shouted into her right ear. “AAAHHHHH !!!! TAEMIN-AH! STOP IT!” Yoona shouted. “M-Miane” said Taemin. Yoona turn around saw Taemin’s sad face. “He must be disappointed” thought Yoona. Yoona went out from the car and into the back seat. She sit beside Taemin. She put her hand on Taemin’s shoulder when Taemin started to cry. “Ani… Taemin-ah. Please don’t cry. *tsk* *tsk* Taemin stop crying! I’m a bit emotional. *errrhuk* *errhuk*” Now, Yoona started to cry with Taemin. Taemin look at her & wiped her tears off. “It’s okay,noona. See? I’m not crying anymore! I’m a happy guy! *smile* Look at me *do a silly face*” Taemin tried to coax  Yoona. Taemin & Yoona look at each other and they about to k- “I’m back! I want to refill the tank now” said Yuri. So she refill in back the gas. Then she went back inside the car.“Since when you change your seats, unnie?” said Yuri. “A few minutes ago. Taemin invite me to seat at the back cause he’s kinda lonely” she explained. “Ok-kay..” “Well.. that’s awkward” Yuri thought. “Where’s Minho?” asked Yuri. “His going to the toilet” said Taemin. “Oh! There’s Minho” said Yuri. Minho opened the back door and saw Yoona. Yoona waved & smiled. “That’s awkward” thought Minho. “Oh..Yoona noona.Since when-” Minho was about finish his question when he got cut off by Yoona. “A few minutes ago” said Yoona. “Ah.. Arassoyo” Minho understood and sit at the front.

“Everyone’s here?” Yuri asked. “Nae !” replied the others. “Lets GO!”

Yuri’s POV: [When she wants to payat the gas station]

I tell them I want to pay for the gas at the counter nearby. “I’m out forawhile. I want to pay. Please wait here okay guys?” I said. “Ehem.. and girls” said Minho. Right girls… It’s girl! *facepalm* Yoona unnie is the only one inside there. Urf.. but I don’t care. Whatever. So, I left the car & went to the counter. “Yes miss? May I help you?” the worker said. “I want to pay for the gas that I want to refill” I said. “Okay..how much to you want to fill in?” he asked me. “only for $50 [A/N: Yeah I know its kinda creepy $50 to pay.. but at my country its costs that much T_T Sorry if its surprised you or something.. Ok then continue to the story (smile)] please” I answered. “Okay then” he taps his finger to the screen and insert my payment. Then, a receipt came out from the thingy or I can say machine. Here’s your receipt,miss. You can refill it now.” He said. I nodded & thank him. I went back to the car. I saw Taemin & Yoona having a great conversation? Awhwell. “I’m back! I want to refill the tank now” I said. Taemin & Yoona were a little bit surprised and nodded. I smiled & fill in the tank with gas. Yeap I like my car. Proud! Haha! 5 minutes later.. I’ve finished fill in the tank with gas & went back inside the car. “Since when you’ve change your seat.unnie?” I asked Yoona unnie. “A few minutes ago” She said. “Oh.. by the way where’s Minho?” Can’t see him in the car hmm.. “He went to the toilet,noona” said Taemin. That’s so long. What is he doing inside there? “Oh! There’s Minho!” I exclaimed. Taemin & Yoona unnie look in front and saw Minho ran as fast as a lightning. WOW! My mouth dropped. “H-H-Hi..” said Minho. I think he lost his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter