Beginning: their choice

Behind the Mask

“Annyeonhasseyo, bitnaneun SHINee-imnida!”

 

It was a momentous event to finally debut. They finally reached the stage after training for years. It was time to put on the mask. Don’t get them wrong. They are happy, like really really happy. It was their dream, still is, but it also signaled the day that they enter the SHOW BUSINESS.

 

Jinki became ONEW. The leader expected to be gentle and jolly while keeping s at bay.

Jonghyun became Bling-bling Jonghyun who needs to shine all the time.

Kibum became Key and needed to be the mother-like figure of the group, being sassy and all while being a singer, dancer, and rapper all at the same time. Almighty is what they tagged him to be.

Minho became Flaming charisma. He needed to be a visual, the perfect idol image of being stoic and cool.

Taemin. Well he was allowed to be Taemin in general being the baby and all, but no tantrums allowed for the adolescent boy going through puberty. Only the cutesy side is allowed to be shone.

 

Well that wasn’t too much that time. Those were sacrifices they were willing to make in order to reach their dreams. Keyword: THAT TIME.

 

It gets old you know but they love the fans. They were named SHINee for a reason. They receive light in order to shine. They are the reflection fans’ love.

 

They were young and really fragile. The four younger members used to have breakdowns all the time. And they were allowed to do that within the dorms. They were consoled by their leader. The leader remained composed. But he was young as well, only 5 months older than their main vocal. But he had to be strong for the sake of the others. He had to carry the weight.

 

TWO LONG YEARS. The leader held himself together for two long years but everything has a limit. He was human and he snapped. 

 

____________________________________

 

A/N: This is a really short update..still more of a foreword to the story

Hope you could comment

For reading till now...Thank you~~