Teaser

The Perks of Being Hit by Karma

Jiyong can't stay stil as he keeps walking back and forth, making a stop in front of the mirror. he stared at his reflection and keep telling himself that everything is going to be okay, he tightening his neck tie, "You're finally getting married, don't screw this up, Kwon Jiyong." 

Someone knocked on the door twice, probably because Jiyong is too nervous he barely heard it. Hyejung comes in along with Haru, she gives his brother a manly pats on his shoulder. "I can't believe, this day is finally come!" 

Haru goes in front of Jiyong and show him the basket full of flowers that she holds, "Uncle Jiyong, is going to married, Uncle Jiyong, is that mean Haru can't play with Uncle anymore?" 

Jiyong smile and squat down to meet Haru's eyes, "Who said that Haru can't play with Uncle anymore? Of course you can, No one can replaced Haru in Uncle's heart, so don't you worry okay?" Jiyong leans in for a kiss on her cheek. 

Haru hugs Jiyong lightly , but Jiyong squish Haru into the hug, Haru whines and draw herself from him. "Uncle, don't ruin my pretty dress!" she said, bringing another father smile on Jiyong's face. 

Another knocked could be heard on the door, Tablo entered and gesture Jiyong to come out because it's time to headed to the aisle. "It's time, Bro" he said, Jiyong nodded and stands up.

Haru runs to his dad and Hyejung locked her arms with Jiyong. "Are you ready? Are you ready to responsible for the life of someone you love, for the rest of your life?" she whispered as they walk out from the groom's room.

Jiyong chuckles as he glance at his sister, "It's a funny question, cause it came from you, you know that, Noona?" 

"Oh, zip it, Ji!" She slap on Jiyong's arm.

At last, it's the wedding hall. Jiyong get ready in front of the aisle , he greet the priest and scans the guest on the room. His eyes were fixed on the huge door behind, waiting for his bride to come out. 

The pianist played the wedding song, he knew that by this time, she should have come out from that flowery door. 

Jiyong heart start racing but he maintain to stay calm. Hurry up , wifey.

 

the writer's words

I know this short, but isn't teaser are supposed to be this short? xixixi

Just who is Jiyong's bride, can you guess? 

a tori creation >