Who she is...

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

In life there are really some

things you can't control...

stuff you can't change...

situations you didn't expect to happen...

But They happen...

 

Even with How much you thought you prepared and planned.

 

Just like what happened to me.

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

(speaking in Japanese)

 

 

 

 

"Father, leave this to me. If we use our men, the clean up will be worse.We can't have our men be seen like gangsters when we're here mostly for buisness. Didn't you say as much as possible those Violent side/part of this clan must be lessen so when I take over it won't be as complicated as when you started.  I can do the job, I'll get Bom..." I looked behind him and looked at Teddy, my father's right hand. "Take him to safety and as much as possible  without them seeing you!"  I touch my father's face. "This is nothing father, you know me but just in case I rather want you far from here." he look at me indignantly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I still can take care of myself - don't you remember the story I told you before when I was cornered by 50  tough guys and I was able to get out of it with minor bruises...." I cut him of respectfully.

 

 

"I know, I remember... but that was also about 30 years ago." the senior Satou just chuckled then shook his head.

 

 

"Fine, Just don't have too much fun. Still expect the unexpected, look at what happened now. Remember ," One mistake..." I finished the line for him.

 

 

"Can cause my life or those I love"  I pulled out my weapon." I didn't anticipate those vermins to really have the balls to try to get us here in Korea."  I looked towards the closed door.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom just texted us that she saw some men at the lobby in the hotel , she said more or less 20 men - about 5 with a black snake tattoo that she can see.

The insigna of an enemy clan in Japan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They came here for a very rare meeting with one of the oldest clans in Korea. As the future leader of our clan and successor of our business all over Asia , my father decided to bring me to reconfirm our alliance with the Choi clan - by letting me and the successor of the Choi do the talks. The meeting was successful and it was the last day of our stay. My older sister Bom went out to the high class botique's on the Hotel's lower level.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You might wonder why I'm the successor when there is Bom - well Bom is Bom.

 

Since we were children , she was able to get away with anything - maybe because she looked so much like our late mother that even our Father didn't have it in his heart to see her in this male dominated , dangerous world . (although it was safer and peaceful during our father's rule) - the unseen and possible violence (like this one now) The thought seemed too much for him. So he let her do what she wanted.

 

 

But don't let that fool you... I know for a fact that my sister can be lethal when she wanted to - although I'm better,  but I think its mostly because she didn't take our earlier trainings seriously than I did ( add that our father didn't push her too) .

 

 

  Me on the other hand enjoyed every bit of training in combat - be it guns, knives or hand to hand, then learning from my Father the in and out's of our businesses (Legal or not ) - but my father did his best to keep the illegal ones from my knowledge since he planned to cease running those before I take over. He did say he sees more of himself in me. I am his Junior (so to speak). ANd when he did see my drive and my ease in everything, He decided to name me as the next clan leader. Almost all the long time members of our clan have seen me grow up and none of them can't deny the natural way I have that seemed so like my Father. It was widely accepted and even Bom didn't object.

 

 

So let's get back to Bom.

 

Father said besides my mother's looks Bom seemed to have gotten another thing from my mother. She wasn't into leading people or having their lives her resposibility, what she wanted is to stay on the sidelines.

Which is how our Father met her. Her family supplies the clans weapons, gadgets and anything our clan needed. Mostly she was the front and face of their family - meeting with our clan to take orders and sends messages from her leaders to my Father. 

 

She was Korean. And when she married our Father she left with him to Japan. Mostly she continued her work by being the one who meets and does business for my father about what the clan needed. She let my father do all the decision about the family and only wanted to support but once in a while she do say some suggestions which he listens to. She died during one of those trips - plane crash.  Bom was 9, I was 8.

 

 

 

 

 

I walked towards the door openned it slowly and peeked. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thinking that there are 40 floors in between me and Bom irks me - but on the positive note, I've been bored since yesterday, and inflicting some pain definitely pumps up my blood , just thinking about it makde the corner of my lips go up.

 

 

 

"If I don't contact you within 2 hours, send a message th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter