Worse

When Stars Fall in Love

    "So,Yoona.You are the one that make his shirt like that?" Mr.Im look at the said girl on the couch.

"Err...Appa...I-I just--" before she could continue her words,someone cut her.

"At least you should apologise to me." Yuri said and give a smirk to Yoona.He wants to give her a pay back.Haha~ revenge time!

"What? You don't even apologise to him?" Mr.Im shook his head while looking at his daughter.

"But appa--"

"She even mad at me." Again,Yoona have been cut by the same person.Yoona starts to feel annoy and irritate at him.She found that the guy infront of him really getting in her nerve.

"Im Yoona.Apologise to him." said Mr.Im with a serious look on his face.Yoona widen her eyes looking at her father.'What? Apologise? To this crazy guy? Huh,never!' She cross her arms to her chest and give an annoy look to Yuri.She don't care anymore about the other two guys inside the office.And you know who is it.

"Apologise NOW." 

 

Yoona's POV

    Okay...When appa already give me that look,it means that I REALLY need to apologise.Actually,I don't understand why appa insist me to apologise to this guy infront of me.What is his name? Kwon...Kwon...Kwon Yuri,right? Urgh!

"Okay...Sorry." I said with my uninterest tone.And know what? Appa still give his dead glare to me!

"Okay,fine.I really sorry for causing trouble to you.Forgive me?" I saw he smirk at me,crossing his arm and act like a boss here.

"Hmm...Apologise accepted."

Finally.I hope appa don't say anything anymore.

Huh...What a day! Actually,I just come to appa's office to make a surprise but...you know what happen.I even get scolded by appa while this crazy creature infront of me smile evilly.I hate to look he smile like that.I sigh,sigh and sigh.Later,someone and I believe it is Taeyeon-ssi broke the silence.

"Err...okay...So,appa,why are you calling us to come today?" he asked.

     "Oh,sorry.Okay...wait a minute..." I look at appa is searching for something inside the drawer.Then,he comes to us and hand something to Taeyeon-ssi."What is this?" he asked with a confused face.I just sitting at my place like a statue.Like nothing to them.

"Your new house key." my appa said calmly,with a smile on his face.

"Huh?"

"Yeah...your new dorm.You know,you guys have really work hard for this company so...this is your reward.Plus,you won the music chart,remember?" 

     Wow.I can't believe this.Appa give them a new dorm? Unbelievable.

Huh.It is unfair! I once asked appa to let me buy a new laptop but you know what,he said the most hate word I don't want to hear which is 'NO'.Urgh!!!

"Appa! You bought them a new house as their new dorm? Unbelievable.You even don't even let me to buy a new lappy for me!" I said in protest.I know the three of them are shock by my sudden interruption.

"Yoona...It just an apartment house.Why you so bother about that? About your lappy things,I think that your laptop still okay,right?" Appa is unfair.He should care about me first! Why he is so bother with artist under him?

"But you--"

"Yoona...I think that you really live for a long period of time in LA.You still don't know what happen about Korea's entertainment.And I guess you still don't realise that these boys here is the most popular male group in Korea! It is the BOYce,Yoona!" Urgh...Appa starts with his music world again.

    But,yes.I admit that I live in LA for a long time,since I still a kid.Hey,appa was the one sent me to study in LA,okay? So,he can't blame me.And it is indeed a yes that I don't know anything about Korea's entertainment world.I indeed heard something about the popular group in here while I was in LA by my friend,but I don't know it is under appa's company.Bad,isn't it?

I look at the three of them.One of them is tall,really tall.The other one is a little guy (not really) and I believe he is the leader of the group.And the one another...that crazy tanned-boy.I sigh.

"So,you guys happy?"

"YES!" the three of them said in unison.

"Now,go pack your things.I will call other staff to help you..." With that,they end their conversation.They leave,then appa walks towards me."So...for you,Yoona..."

"What?" I confuse,totally confuse.

"What's next?" Oops.What kind of question is this? Haishh~

"I mean,your plan in the future.Your life.Don't you wanna work?" I know this question will be out.I already graduated in modelling,so,what I need is to find a job that related to my graduation and interest.I want to be a model.

"Uh..That..Err...I-I want to be a model.But....." I hang my words."But what?"

"I don't know how.This is Korea.I just get back here after a long time.I don't know how to start..."

      Appa smiles.He stands up and walks toward me.He finally sit beside me.

"My pretty daughter,Im Yoona." he caress my hair.After a long time,I haven't feel my father's touch.I miss appa so much.I naturally land my head on appa's shoulder.We enjoy the father-daughter time.

"I will help you.You know,I've a business partner in designing world.If I'm not wrong,she is finding for a model.Maybe I can ask her."

"Really?!" I look at appa with disbelief.He nods while smiling.

"Thank you,appa!" I hug him tightly."This is much better than the new laptop!" I said.Then,appa pull off the hug."So,that's mean that I don't have to buy you a new laptop,right?"

"Hmm...No.You still have to." Appa pouts like a little kid and then we burst into laugh.

 

* * *

       "Unnie." Seohyun said,walking towards Yoona direction.They are currently at the living room,watching random program on TV.

"Hey,what's up,Hyunnie?" Yoona asked,still her eyes on the TV while busy munching the chips.Feeling that she is being eyeing by her sister,she turns her head to face Seohyun."Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing,unnie.You just look extra beautiful today." Yoona stop munching the chips.

"You're weird." she said,then she change her attention to the TV back.Seohyun sigh lightly.

"Unnie."

"Hmm..."

Later,a hand reach Yoona's shoulder.The hand slowly massage her shoulder.Yoona is a little bit shock but she just ignore it.She knew,her sister must have something.If not,why her sister would massage her,right? Yeah,you know...The two siblings never miss a fight.

"Just say it." Yoona said sternly.Seohyun stop massaging.She smiles and that even make Yoona feel scare(?).

"Can you...let me watch 'music bank'? Oh,please.....unnie.BOYce gonna sing!" Seohyun make her aegyo,hoping that her sister will buy it.With that,Yoona face her.

"You just do that in purpose to let you watch 'music bank'? Huh,hell NO." She turns back to the TV.Seohyun pouts,still hoping that Yoona will let her.But after a while,Yoona still act like nothing happen.Seohyun sigh.She need to make another plan.When she was sure that Yoona won't realise it,she quickly grab the remote control.

"YAH!" Yoona shout,she is annoying to see her sister happily change the TV channel to the 'music bank' show.She feel more irritate when she look her sister screaming like a crazy fan when her favourite group is on stage.

"KYAAAAAA!!! BOYce!!!!"

    Yoona just can shook at her sister behaviour.Haishh~ Then she also watch the show and shock.

'They are in there? They are the BOYce that Seohyun crazy for?'

    Yes.Seohyun did mention the group name,BOYce but it seems like she don't realise it at all.She then turn to look at her sister who is already dance infront of the TV,following the idols.

    After the song over,Seohyun sit back beside Yoona.Yoona look at her weirdly.

"You're indeed a crazy fan." she said while shook her head in disbelief.

"So,what? OMG,Yuri is so adorable on stage." Yoona who is watching the TV startles,she turns to Seohyun back.

"Who do you say adorable?" she asked curiously.Her sister look at her.

"Yuri.Kwon Yuri.The visual of the group.You know,he is the most adorable one among his group mate.When he smiles,people will faint!" Seohyun stops.Looking back at the TV."Omo! It's him!" said Seohyun while pointing to the TV.Yoona turns her head and widen her eyes.

'Yes.It indeed that crazy Kwon.' 

"You like him?" she asked and of course the latter nods her head vigorously.

"*sigh* You better change to crazy for other member.If not,you will end up dying early." Yoona sternly state the statement.Seohyun doesn't understand it but she wouldn't ask.She is giving her full attention on the TV.

"KYAAAAA!!! KWON YURI!!!"

Yoona just can shook her head.

 

* * *

Yuri's POV

     Okay.Here I am.At the famous club in Seoul with all YM ent. staff.As appa said before,we're celebrating the winning of the music chart.I'm so happy to be here as I want to release my tension.Just then,Sooyoung come out of nowhere and sit beside me.

"Oh,that was fun!" he said,while ordering some liquor.I know he just danced at the dance floor with the others."Hyung,you're not going to join them?"

"Oh,that.I don't feel like want to dance.Drink is enough." I said then smile to him.He just nods,then walks back to the dance floor.He really enjoy this party.While me,not actually.My mind are getting bother by some thought.Don't know why,but my mind keep flashing this one girl's face.

     It's not that I like her or what,but this keep bothering me.Her angry face and cute pouts that she made in appa's office keep flashing.I've never see her smile.But little did I know,she must have a sweet smile.With those doe eyes...Oh no,Yuri! What are you thinking?

Suddenly,a person sit besides me.From the corner of my eyes,I know it's a girl.I don't bother to care about it.I grab my glass and drink.

"One champagne,please."

This voice.It's sound familiar.

I turns my head and my eyes met the girl's eyes.She startles.

"Y-you? What are you doing here?!" she asked me right away,don't even bother other people in the club.

"Huh." I smirk and continue to drink.I just ignore her question and act like I don't know her.Then,I feel hurt at my arm.

"Oww!" I know who did it.I glare at her."Why you slap me on my arm?" I raise my voice.

She don't feel shock and she even brave herself to smack my head.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I rub my head.

"Serve you right! HAHAHAHA!!!"

OH.MY.GOD.

        open so big like an alligator when she laugh.But it doesn't ruin her image.She still look pretty and natural.Although that,I still have something to do with her.Not now.Maybe later.Just wait you Im Yoona.

Huh.I decide to just ignore her and later she did the same.We don't talk but I see that she is taking to much drink.Can she hold her liquor?

Glass by glass she drink,now she is drunk.Haishh...

"YAH." she suddenly call me.

"You know Kwon Yuri?" What is she talking about? I'm the Kwon Yuri.How can I don't know about myself.I just remain silence and later she continue.

"My sister is crazy for him." she stops then giggles."I don't know why everyone is crazy for him but..." Hey,she make me curious.

"He is indeed the crazy one." What?

"Yah!" I want to smack her but I just could pinch her.

"He is also annoying,irritating,arrogant,so full of himself and more bad things that you never thought." Oh,I really need to settle down with her later.

"So...I suggested you to not being a fan of him.Haha~"

      This girl is really something.Then,she take another glass and drink.After a few minutes,she stand up and want to walk away but she trip.Luckily,I got her.We're super duper in such a position.She is just too close to me.It makes my heart beating abnormally.Just then...

"UWEKK!!!"

"OH,!!"

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Anyeong!!!!!!! :)

It have been a while,right? Hehe~ Sorry for that.Lately,I have too much work to do in my school.My leg is hurt as I'm back from the sports competition (huhu~).Haha...A little bit disappoint as I couldn't get any medal for my school.

Anyway,I will continue to update this story and also Future and Past.But I can't update it often like before (just like I've mention,school matter...).Hmm,to SONE,have you watch our SNSD new song? Haha~ 'Catch Me If You Can' just to much for me to handle! (my bias Yoona got many lines!) I'm so happy here~

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! Bye~