A 'Happy' First Met?

When Stars Fall in Love

    The studio is echoed by the fans' scream voice as they are 'patiently'(not really~) wait for their kpop group to perform as now is the recording for Inkigayo:Music Chart show.After a while,the stage light up,revealing two emcees on the stage.The fans when crazy after that.

    "Anyeong!!! We're back!" said the one emcee.The another emcee is smiling,waiting his turn to talk.

"Ne,and we gonna have a small interview with..." the emcee's word left,make people curious."With who Kwang Hee-ssi?"

"With....none other than...the most popular male group,BOYce!!!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! BOYce!!!" The fans have gone crazy as their favourite kpop group's name being mention.Soon,three handsome boys walk to the stage with excited steps,make the fans want to faint.The three are BOYce.Once they smile,people will fall for them.

    "Anyeonghaseyo!!! BOYce imnida!!" the three make a warm welcome,enough to make the fans scream like crazy.Yeah,the studio may collapse if they continue to scream though...

"BOYce! Look at your fans! They're all went crazy!" said the emcee,make Taeyeon,the group leader,smiles widely with his two kid.

"Ne,and I'm sure that they will be more crazy after hear to our new comeback song!" said Taeyeon."Of course,they're crazy.They're miss their favourite group,right?" said the visual of the group,Yuri,which make the fans scream again.

"I don't know this is BOYce's concert or still Inkigayo show." the emcee make a joke,receive a laughter from the other."So,without wasting more time,let's see they perform.Music.....cue!!"

 

Insane (by BTOB) - BOYce    [T-Taeyeon ,Y-Yuri ,S-Sooyoung]

([T] Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh~[S] Baby without you)

[Y] neol deryeoda jwotdeon jibdo
Dareun namjaui jibieotgo
Saram manheun goseseon jom tteoreojyeo
Geodneun neukkimieosseo
Urin keodarake bupureotdeon pungseoni
Jjogeuradeul deut sigeotji
Dabdabhan maeumeul gamchul suga eobseo nan
Mwoga jalmotdoen geoji?

[S] jinan bamgwa hangsang ttoggata neoneun oemyeonhago
Naman maedallineun saineun ijen jichyeotdago
[Y] hangsang nan neoyeotgie neoreul mideotdeon nagie (oh)
[S] maeil bam oerowo goerowo jigyeowo

[T] naega tteonajulge niga sirheojige
Ije deoneun gwichanhge maedalliji anke
[S] I'm gonna be better charari eobtneun ge deo
Oneulttara pimiri neomu manheun neo

[Y] You make me go insane (sane)
She gives me so much pain (pain)
I won't be back again ( I wanna hate you )
(hangsang neon amureohji anheun cheog
Kkog jigeum jeonhwal badayagesseo?)
[T] You make me go insane (sane)
She gives me so much pain (pain)
I won't be back again

[S] maeil bam ttoggati neon oemyeonhajiman
( [Y] neol mannagi jeoneuro Ridin' now... Say goodbye)
[T] huhoe eobsi bonaeneun ge himdeuljiman

[Y] ne moseubi ajig jal silgami najil anha nan
Uri han yagsogeun baramgwa hamkke sarajyeosseo
Nameun geon neoui chagaun siseon
[Y+S] geoji gati yeojeonhi ne misoreul geuriwohaneun
Naega miwo ijen jeongmal neowaneun
Kkeutiran geol injeong
Motae [Y] juggesseo

[T] naega tteonajulge niga sireojige
Ije deoneun gwichanhge maedalliji anke
[S] I'm gonna be better charari eobtneun ge deo
Oneulttala pimiri neomu manheun neo

[Y] You make me go insane (sane)
She gives me so much pain (pain)
I won't be back again (I wanna hate you )
( hangsang neon amureohji anheun cheog
Kkog jigeum jeonhwal badayagesseo?)
[T] You make me go insane (sane)
She gives me so much pain (pain)
I won't be back again

[Y] neol cheom bon gieogeun heurishago
Sarangiran geuneneun meomchwotgo
Dasin doraoji anheul gichal tago
I'll let you go I'll let you go... 

[S] naega da beorilge ijen da noheulge
Geuman tteonado dwae
[T] dasin nal chajjima maeumeun apeujiman
Ijeobeoril su itge

[Y] naega tteonajulge niga sireojige
Ije deoneun gwichanhge maedalliji anke
[T] I'm gonna be better charari eobtneun ge deo
Oneulttala pimiri neomu manheun neo

[S] You make me go insane (sane)
She gives me so much pain (pain)
I won't be back again (I wanna hate you )
( hangsang neon amureohji anheun cheog
Kkog jigeum jeonhwal badayagesseo?)
[T] You make me go insane (sane)
She gives me so much pain (pain)
I won't be back again

(P/S:Imagine that they are singing this song...)

 

* * *

     A girl is walking,while pulling her bag full of clothes in the airport.She is talking in the phone,to her boyfriend.

"Ne,oppa.Don't worry,I'm already here.Bye...Love you..." the girl was talk with full of english accent,as she is coming back from LA.She hang up and slid her phone in her handbag.She look at the surrounding,looking for someone that wait her since she is arriving from LA.But she see nothing,except an ahjussi holding a paper with her name on it while waving at her.She know that man.She walks towards him,while smiling happily.

                                                        snsd+-+im+yoona+(21).png

"Omo,uncle Lee?" she asked in disbelief as she look at the man infront of her."It is real me,Ms.Im..." the man said,receive a frown from the girl.

"Uncle,why you call me like that? Like you not know me.Just call me Yoona!" she said,make a pouting face then receive a laugh from Mr.Lee,her butler.Actually,Mr.Lee (uncle Lee-as Yoona called him) work for her family for years,since she was a child and then was sent to LA.They are close to each other since Yoona is a cheerful girl and never choose people to be friend with.

"Hahaha...okay,Yoona." he said."By the way,you look more more beautiful when you're grown up."

"Uncle...this is Yoona...of course I will always pretty and cute,right?" she said playfully and laugh together with the latter."By the way...Where is dad?"

     "Err...Mr.Im have some work with artist below him right now.He said that he couldn't make it here." Mr.Lee said,while helping Yoona with her bag.They walk to the car.

"Again? Haishh...appa is always busy.What about my sister?" Yoona enter the car.

"Seohyun is having a hang out with her friends."

"HUWWAT?!" Yoona widen her eyes.Her loud voice totally shock Mr.Lee who is now driving the car.

"Yoona,if you shout like that again,I don't think we will reach home safely..." he said and chuckles.

"That kid is rather to hang out with her friends than pick up me at airport?! That screw kid!" Yoona pouts.'Just wait until you're home...Better I call appa first...'

 

* * *

     "Thanks,Jessica.You're doing great.Their costumes are totally awesome!" the man in a black suit said,as he is smiling to the latter.

"It was nothing,Mr.Im.I'm just doing my job." Jessica reply the smile,as she handshake with the man.

*ring*ring*ring*

    Mr.Im looks at the caller ID,then he smiles."Excuse me,Jessica.I need to answer this first." he said then answer the phone.

"APPA! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" a girl shout from the end of the line,make Mr.Im shock.Jessica is looking at him weirdly,as he put the phone far from his ear.

"Y-Yoona...Sorry...Appa couldn't make it..I have a job here...Maybe,we will meet later at home.Bye!"

"But ap--" before Yoona could continue her word,her appa already hang up the phone.

     "What's wrong,Mr.Im?" Jessica asked.

"Err...nothing.It was my daughter.She is coming back from LA and I don't pick her up at airport." he said,make a sad expression.

"LA? Isn't she still in high school?" Jesica turn to look at the man.

"No.It is the elder.She finished study modelling in LA,so she is coming back."

"Modelling? Hmm..." Jessica thinking of something when she heard the word 'model'.Of course,she is a designer though.And she currently looking for a model.

 

* * *

The door is open.Revealing a teenage girl walking inside the house.The girl still not realise for her sister presence.So,she just walk to her room and that makes Yoona feel irritates as her little sister don't realise her sitting on the couch.

"IM SEOHYUN." she said it sternly.Make the latter stop in her way to her room.

"Unnie?" she turn back and saw Yoona looking at her sharply while crossing her arm up to her chest."W-when are you arrive?" Seohyun steps aback as Yoona walk closer to her,still wearing the killing gaze.

"A looooong time ago...And you know what,no one pick me up.My sister is busy hanging out with her friends rather than pick her sister at the airport..." Yoona said sarcastically.

"Unnie! I forgot that you are coming home today! Sorry?" Seohyun said,begging with her puppy eyes.Yoona really want to puke,as she can't resist her sister's cuteness.She try to look at Seohyun,but the girl continue to make a cute expression,that really melt her heart as an older sister.

"Enough.Go inside your room.I really want to puke right now." Yoona then push her sister to the room and close the door.

 

* * *

      "You guys have done it so well!! Congratulations!" Mr.Im said as he hug one by one the BOYce members.

"Thanks,appa." said the leader.Well,all artist under YM ent. call Mr.Im appa.

"As a reward,I will treat all of YM ent. members!"

"Yay!!! Party time!!!!" Yuri shout and all people around them hurray-ing.

"Time to have fun!!!" Taeyeon also did the same.But Sooyoung...

"Many foods!!!" Everyone remain silence as they look at Sooyoung weirdly."What? Party means food,right?" Sooyoung make an innocent face and it bring people to laugh.

"Whatever,Soo...But..." Mr.Im stop his words.Make everyone curious."Not tonight,okay.Maybe later."

"Owwwwwww...." everyone frust.

"Hey,I promise,okay.Tonight,I need to go home.My daughter is coming back."

"Eh? Okay,fine.As long as you bring her to the party later." Yuri said,make everyone laugh.

"Yuri...Yuri...Still with your flirting thing,huh?" Mr.Im shook her head.

"That's why girls fall for me...Hahaha!!"

 

* * *

Tomorrow morning -  At YM ent.

"Haishh....Why appa want to meet us this morning?" Sooyoung said.The three of them are walking inside the company."What do you think?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know,hyung.Maybe a good news for us?" Soo raise his eyebrow while looking at his hyung."Hmm...maybe."

"Hey,you guys walk first.I need to use washroom." Yuri excuse himself then walk away.The rest of them walk to Mr.Im's office.

 

Yuri's POV

Phew! What a relief! My stomach mess up with me just now and luckily now it's back to normal.I wash my hand then walk to appa's office.Suddenly...

THUD.

"Ouch! It's hot!" I groan as the hot coffee spill on my shirt.I just bump into someone and I guess it's a girl since I heard her little scream.

"My caramel macchiato!" she said.What?

Rather than to say sorry to me,she worried about her coffee? What the!

      "YAH." I said,try to get her attention.But it seems that she just ignore me.

"Argh...What to do? My coffee..."

"YAH!" I raise my voice.

"What?!" she shout at me.I startle by her sudden shout.I remain to look at her.

Hmm...I admit that she is beautiful.Those eyes...Like deer.Cute.

"So,what you gonna do?" the girl said,snap me back to the reality.

"Huh,what?" I asked.

      "You don't hear me? What you gonna do to my spilled coffee?"

What? She just care about her coffee? Not even care about my dirty shirt because of her coffee?

"Yah! You just care about your coffee? What about my shirt? I have a meeting right now!"

"Hello? Coffee? Just coffee? It's caramel macchiato,you fool!" she hit me on my arm.Wait,is this her hand or stone?

"Yah!! You--"

"I don't care what you want to talk anymore.Go away." That the last thing I heard from her before she walk away.She don't even say sorry or else.I sigh then go back to the washroom to wash my shirt a little bit.After that,I walk back to appa's office.

      As I enter the office,Soo and Tae hyung look at me weirdly."What happen to your shirt?" Appa asked.

"A weird girl bumped into me and spilled her coffee on me." I said as I sit on the couch.

"Oh,pity you."

Suddenly,the office door open,revealing a familiar girl.She walks towards us and guess what,that's the weird girl again! What is she doing in appa's office? I guess she don't realise me yet in the office too.

      "Oh,come on,Yoona.Sit here." Appa said.Wait,appa knows her?

"Ne,appa." the so-called girl named Yoona sit infront of me.Still not realising me.

"Let me introduce you guys,this is Yoona,my daughter.And Yoona,this is my favourite artist under me,BOYce." She look at the three of us then she stop at me.

"You?!"

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi readers!! *waving hand*

Hehe~Sorry for a short updates.Hope that you guys will subscribe and please leave a comment~

p/s:my idea is stuck,,that's why this chapter look terrible :(