Call me a doctor!AU

vixxfinite drabbles

"I need a doctor! Call me a doctor!" Dongwoo suddenly screamed at the top of his lungs.

The rest of the group who were sprawled across the living room all jumped at the  loud exclamation. Woohyun and Wonsik both fell from the seat they were sitting on and fell onto the innocent maknaes on the floor. Loud groans were ignored by the others in favor of staring at Dongwoo. 

"Yah! What was the point of yelling so loud! We are all sitting right here." Sungkyu yelled at Dongwoo, looking ready to strangle him for ruining his nap. 

"Dongwoo, are you okay?" Hakyeon, the ever worrying leader, asked concerned. He had his hand over his pocket, as if ready to call a doctor if needed.  

"No, no hyung. It's a song!" Dongwoo excitedly showed Hakyeon his music player, as if he didn't just cause everyone's lifespans to shorten with the shock. 

"Y-You mean that you just yelled because you were singing a song?!" Hongbin screeched, his hands still holding his chest. 

"Uh." Dongwoo scratched the back of his neck, laughing. "Yeah. I guess I got too excited!" He finished with a bright smile and one of his famous laughs. 

Everyone in the room didn't even look at each other before pouncing on Dongwoo. 

That was the last time Dongwoo tried singing with them again.