Killer! AU

vixxfinite drabbles

Killer!AU *implied death*

 

"Please. Hyung, no. Stop. Stop. STOP!" Hakyeon jerked awake when he heard a voice yelling in his ear. He looked around and saw that he was on top of Sungyeol. His brows furrowed at his condition. One of his eyes was swollen like it got hit and he had several cuts around his face that were bleeding furiously. 

He was about to ask what happened or if they got robbed or just what the hell happened when he remembered their position. He was straddling his dongsaeng and he was clutching something in his raised hands. He stared at Sungyeol's face, as if it would tell him exactly what went on during their planned movie night. The only thing that he was able to read and understand was- fear.  

The only thing more confusing than this position was the fact that Sungyeol looked afraid. 

Of him. 

But that was a ridiculous thought because he would never be afriad of Hakyeon. He was taller than him-something he would never let him forget- and Hakyeon would never do anything to hurt him. 

Why would he be afraid? It wasn't as if he was the one that caused the ugly cuts over his face. It wasn't him that caused the pain to show on his face. And it cetainly wasn't him that killed all their friends a few moments prior. 

Or maybe it was. 

"Hyung please. I know this isn't you. I can help you! So please just put the knife down. Please!" 

So that was what was in his hands. He thought it felt a bit familiar. Was this a result of one of his blackouts that have been happening lately? Dongwoo said that they stopped a while ago... 

Then again, he did get rid of Dongwoo the last time he out.

"Sungyeol-ah," he smiled softly. 

This was familiar. 

This was what he liked better than his day job. 

He could feel the the body underneath him relax a bit at the sound of his voice. "Sorry, but you have to go. Although, I hope that you know that you were my favorite." 

Sungyeol seemed to realized what he was implying but before he could try to renew his efforts to escape, Hakyeon brought down his oh-so-familiar knife and struck him on his beating heart.

"Fitting right, Sungyeolie? I had a soft spot for that kind heart of yours, it's only right that your love," he chuckled at his Sungyeolie's last choked breath before continuing, "broke your heart."