Stabbed.

YoonSicFany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because im vain. Yeah. Im just vain when i wrote this.

~

Imagine yourself walking somewhere at night. Then someone suddenly followed your trail with a knife in his hand. Do you take a step back to look at who is it or do you try to escape so it wouldn't hurt you, or worse, kill you?

Of course, No matter how curious you are at that moment, knowing that you'll be in danger, You'll choose to escape and run for your life, right?

But that doesnt apply when we love. Most of the time, We aren't thinking of what would be the cause of one matter. That's why we're always left hurt but the person who stabbed us with the knife who would always leave as fine as they were and gonna be left with only the slightess thought if you'll ever make it or not. Other than that, That someone would find another one to stab again. But if lucky, One could grab the knife away from her and make her as the one who is scared to be stabbed.

While you, You just have to hope that someone will see you helplessly trying to survive.

Its okay to be stabbed countless times. You lose a bit part of you, Wondering if you could ever make it ever again. At the first, Youre way too scared to experience it again as it was. But then you realize that you can't. So you got stabbed again the second time, and the third .. fourth .. fifth .. sixth .. seventh .. Until you come to realize that everytime you'll get stabbed, It feels like youre getting used to the feeling. The numbness feeling of hurt. But then, A realization dawned to you. Every stab, has a differnt vibe in them. They leave a different lessons and a different kind of experience.

So, If ever its your turn to love the one who got stabbed countless times, try to heal some of the wounds she ever had. You can't make her to forget it or to remove it. Because its already a scar that was left to her.  Try to make amends with her. Make her feel safe and secure. Let her think that you aren't going to stab her back. Just like what the other did to her. Try to explain to her that you don't have a knife with you. Rather, You have an alcohol with you. Alcohol ... Pain is inevitable when you love, so intentionally or not, you can always hurt her in a way you don't really want to. But explain to her that the alcohol that you brought can't stab her and it could only help to cleanse some of the wounds that still lingers in her.

Yes. It may take quite some time before you could heal her but while waiting for her, you find it kinda interesting on how you were taking things slowly without having the rush. In that slow moment, You get to know each other alot more. Mornings, Afternoons, and Evenings till Midnights spent talking about the silliest things that could ever be talked about, talking about how was the day spent. Youre slowly taking things that you make her feel that you arent going anywhere and that you'll be just right behind, waiting for her to finally let you use the alcohol in her.

Oh, The one who stabbed her, I was kinda pissed on what you did to her. You left her bleeding alone. You didn't even shed a tear for what you did. You seemed quite okay. Scratch it. Youre way too okay. But at the same time, Im thankful to you too. Because if you didn't stabbed her and left her alone, Maybe our paths won't cross. Or it wont be the same as where we used to. Im thankful and also pity her at the same time. I was happy to see her but sad as i saw her in vain. You may only stabbed her for a moment but the pain you gave her lasted longer in her. So in fact, i still kinda loath you.

"You must be, Tiffany?"

"Yes i am. Kwon Yuri, right?"

"Uhm, Yeah."

"Tiffany Hwang." The both shake hands and take their respective seats

"So, the reason youve wanted to meet me is?"

"Okay, I won't beat around the bush and tell you things straight. Find if rude if i'll be blunt but i just really want to straight out some things."

"About?"

"Its about Yoona."

"Yoona? what about her?"

"I know that she's your ex and how you still have some lingering feeling towards her."

"I have a girlfriend now. I have Sooyoung."

"But being in a relationship doesn't mean that you can't have feelings for her." Tiffany retorted as her voice was raising a bit while Yuri smirked at her. "I ING KNOW THAT YOU MET HER YESTERDAY."

"Lets say i did, How does that concern you then?"

"Because ..."

"What are you to her?" Yuri asked challenging

"I was the one who was right beside her when you left. I was the one who found her when you left her alone. I was the one who's trying to mend the broken heart you've caused."

"Does she ever know that youre waiting for her?"

"..."

"Did she ever told you to wait?"

"..."

"Get your facts right. It takes two to tango. We met yesterday. Doesn't it mean that she also wanted to? What does that mean that she still wants to meet me? Also, If youre right beside her, Shouldn't you refrain her from going? If you know that i've hurt her, why didn't you stop her from going knowing that she could be hurted again?"

Tiffany clenched her fist "How about you? Said you have Sooyoung? Where is Sooyoung and why is she letting you meet her?"

"I broke up with her. The day before. I've come to realize that it was still her."

"What?"

"I never knew that she had someone who's waiting for her. But i guess its too bad that you aren't appreciated or can be noticed by her. Too bad that its still me she's looking for. Too bad that everything about me still matters to her."

"Get your facts right. Did she told you that she can't notice me? Did she told you that its still you? Yes you may matter to her but it doesnt mean that she'll always want you back. Remember, A broken glass can't be put back just like how it was before when you had it shattered. That applies to people. You've broken her. That means you cant or will she be the way the first time you had her. Also, Why do you want her back? To see if its still you? Or because Sooyoung had you by the neck? Don't worry. The way you're suffering  on how is Jessica treating you, Is almost alike to the thing you did to Yoona before. Sadly, It hurts much more to you than her. Because you used to be free and the playgirl you are but got dumped by a Choi Sooyoung. Yes. Dumped. I know. Because its kinda called a little throwback to how it feels like. You've found someone who can mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter