Pierced, Shattered.

YoonSicFany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

"Yoong, Let's break up." Me and my girlfriend was having a coffee at out usual meeting place when she said that. I was effin shock. I dont know why. I did not do anything wrong to her. I treated her like a precious gem as she is. 

 

Tiffany. She used to be my bestfriend. We know each other well enough. After we've graduated in highschool, I've decided to go out of our comfort zone and be more than best friends. I was happy when she said yes that day. June 07, 2007. We've been in a relationship for 3 years now.

She's used to the princess kind of life as she was pampered by her parents that way. So me, as her boyfriend, treated her as a princess too. My precious gem. I give what she wants. She's the boss of me. We go where she wants. I follow what she wants to do.

"But ... Why? Did i do something wrong? Have i done something that didn't fulfilled you? or your wants?"

"I just, Grow tired of it. I felt that im making you a slave than a boyfriend. And i pity you for that."

"Why? Did i ever complain? I wanted us to be like this. I've let you felt that way. Why do we have to end up to this? Wasn't it enough? Or is it too much? Just tell me so i can adjust. I can adjust just for you. For us. To our happiness." I said as i held her wrist because she stood up. I know right there that she would leave already. I also know that alot of people are looking at us. Or most of them. But i couldn't care more. What i care is my effin girlfriend or is it considered as my ex already? I don't know. I still don't want her to leave me. 

But, She won over me. She still wants to go and break up. I was left crying. Just how nice for the rain to pour down and cry with me. But soon enough, i left the place too. I wanted to release the pain im feeling. 

So i went out for a drive. It was annoying how theres a traffic tho it was raining. I decided to head out to the ourskirts of the town where i know would be lesser traffic, lesser people and where i can drive as mad as i want. I was driving tooooooooooo fast. I felt like a sports racer that time. Couldn't care about death that time. I wasn't scared to be. 

But what made me stop what i was doing is when i almost bumped someone. She was sitting on the floor with alot of things with her. I went out of my car to see who is it. It was girl who somewhat looks lost. She was wet by the pouring rain. I approached her and gave her a hand. She grabbed my hand and stood up. She's crying. I can tell it. She was really beautiful even when she's crying. I told her to go inside the car as it was too cold outside. She relented.

After i have settled her things at the trunk, and she was inside the car too, she introduced herself to me. Her name is Jessica. A beautiful person with a beautiful name. We're of the same age. 2nd year college. She said that she ran away from home. Because her parents was too strict on her. They were the one who chose her course and who would she be in a relationship with. She felt that she was being tied in the neck. She wanted to live her life the way she wanted too.

She's still crying. So i've decided to stop by to an  coffee shop to the neearest we could ever pass by. We're both wet (Alittle, still some left) because of the heavy rain awhile ago but she seems unbothered by it. So why would i be? I ordered up an Caramel Latte just like the usual just to warm my stomach. While she ordered up an Vanille Frappe. I was shocked why because its already cold and yet she wants a cold drink.

"You're already hot tempered and yet you still want to drink something hot?" Well, She has a point. So i ended up the same order as hers.

"Name?"

"My name is Pierced."

"Pierced?" I nodded as a response while i saw Jessica laughing. 

"For me, Shattered."

"Shattered?" She nodded.

The crew may find us weird now. But at least, That made her smile for awhile.

 

We sat up at the balcony of the 2nd floor. The wind that blows is still chilly. Tho the rain have stopped pouring for awhile now. We talked there about the things we could ever talk about. I already told her about my problem and say sorry on how i almost bumped her out there.

We stayed there and the heaviness im feeling awhile ago is somehow forgotten. Tiffany didn't crossed my mind while talking to Jessica. Maybe she was fun to talk to. We arent awkward and we even talked about personal things about us.

We stayed up till the cafe closed up at midnight. It was kinda funny cause we didnt know that they were just waiting for us to leave for them to fully close up the cafe. It took us till 5am before we reached her home. I told her to go home because her parents might be worried. she relented.

"Do you want to come in?"

"Err...Nope. Not that i dont want to but your parents might get the wrong idea so ..."

"Uhm okay hehe~" She's really cute. "Here." She gave me something before leaving me behind as she entered her house. So it was the tissue that she was drabbling with at the cafe. 

"***********, Hey there Pierced~ HEHE! Thank you for today. It was fun being with you~ Call me when you don't have something to do. Or if you just want to rant at :)

-Shattered" I smiled as i entered my car to go home too.

 

I text her most of the time. I sometimes call her when im lazy to type. We meet when i dont have classes or if my prof is absent. We eat somewhere near. We are not picky with what to eat. It doesnt matter if its just an rice cake or fish cake at the streets. BUT, She hates one stuff the most. Cucumbers. I thought she was bluffing it so while preparing for the foods while we stayed in their resort for a week, i tried to bring a piece near her. She replied with that cute but weird voice as she was still hiding from the smell of it pinching her nose. That she's going to puke. Her parents was away that time and were on vacation from school. She invited some of her friends and she counted me in. 

As months passed, I've courted her and she said yes almost instantly. But NEVER in those days that i've considered her as my rebound to Tiffany. I've forgotten about her long ago. She's really nice and kind hearted. She introduced me to her parents and it was kinda overwhelming for me that she did because she said that her parents was strict, right? But she said that her parents changed their ways as what matters to them was her happiness more than anything.

Everything was well and our relationship was okay with them. They congratulated us and even told me not to let Jessica feel alone when they would be going out of the country of if they are busy. Of course i said yes. I wont ever let that happen. We spent dinner over and i thanked them for it. Specially for giving their blessings to me.

 

One day, I received an call from Tiffany. She said that she wanted to meet me. I asked Jessica's opinion first before answering her. It was okay to her though. She knows Tiffany as i told her. But she have trust in me so she let me go.

 

We've been staying in this restaurant for as long as before i got bored. She wasn't saying a thing and was just smiling and taking a glance of me from time to time.

"I thought you have something to say?" I decided to break the ice as it really feels awkward and i feel so bored.

"How are you? I've heard that you already have a new girlfriend."

"Yes. Jessica. Its been months already." I was proud to say or was i bragging about it? I dont know. I feel so proud and i want her to know about us. 

BUT!

"Yoong, I'm 4 months pregnant." I felt like the whole world stopped for a moment there. I felt like an asteroid just fell on me. NO! 

"B-b-but ..."

"I told my parents about it so they wanted me to break up with you that time. Because they were thinking that you arent man enough to be a father. But i don't want this baby to grow up without a father so here am i ... Wanting to go back to your side and fix everything up. For the baby. But i think its too late?"

"Tiff, I love Jessica. I don't want to lose her." I calmly explained to her. "I don't want to hurt her."

"I love you too. And, We'll have a baby soon!" She half shouted.

Right then, I was scared as hell. How about Jessica? What if she knew? I dont want to lose her. She means alot to me. I really love her. So i told Tiff that i'll just take my responsibility as a father to our soon to be child. But we can never fix our relationship. That we can never be as how we are before. But she doesnt take NO as an aswer. So she told me that she'll kill her self. Which is something that would NEVER be okay to me or to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter