Chapter 24

Back

Yoona's POV

The mission went well and we finish early than expected so it was nice. I was in my room packing my things. 

"When are you coming back?" Kai ask me. 

"I don't know yet whenever the boss calls me or whenever." I told him. 

"You know we are always here for you, Yoona." Hyuna says. 

Yeah, they know who I really am so a while now well all of them that are on my team.

"I know and I'm glad to have meet you guys." I smiled at them. 

I gave them each a hug... Kai, Baekhyun, Lay, Chen, Sehun, Junho, Wooyoung, Junsu (Jun. K), Kikwang, Yoseob, JS ,Minzy, CL, Hyuna, Jiyoon, Eunjung, Le, and Kahi. They are like another family towards me and yes they are all my teammates. Sometimes not all of us go on missions together but when we do we get things done quickier or sometimes it's longer depending how hard the mission is. I bid them goodbye then went to get my bike that Lay bought for me as a welcome back present.

Hyo told me that she had to tell Sica because she found out. I told her it was fine and that she'll explain more in depth to Sica if she has anymore questions. It was an hour drive back to Seoul from the base and it was kind of late. I texted Hyo where they were and she told me they were going to the bakery. I couldn't wait to see the others and my sister especially Yul. 

Yuri's POV

Ever since that call with Yoona I've been doing better. I told the other girls that Yoong called me and they were jealous wondering why she didn't call the others or why they weren't there to talk to Yoong. 2 months has past since then and things were going well. I got done with work and went to meet up with the others at Tae's bakery. I got there and saw HyoSic then afterwards the others came. Sulli and Krystal were hitting it off very well. I swear nothing can't get any better. 

"I wonder if Yoona's coming back yet?" Tiff ask. 

"No idea..." Sunny says. 

"I hope it's soon I miss my shikshin friend." Soo says pouting as we laugh at her.

"You talking about me..." We all turn to see the one person we haven't seen what seems like in years. 

No One's POV

"YOONA!!!!!!!!!!" 

"UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone went to give Yoona a group hug as she laughed and return the hugs. Fany had watery eyes and the same went for Sulli. 

"I hate you, Unnie..." Sulli says. 

"I'm sorry, Sulli..." Yoona says pulling her sister into her embrace as Sulli started to tear up. Yoona pulled away and wipe Sulli's tears. 

"You cut your hair..." Fany says making Yoona touch her hair. 

"Oh haha... yeah... you don't like?" Yoona ask. 

"No I like it... it's different." Fany says making Yoona laugh. 

"Yoona have you gotten toner?" Tae ask. 

"Um I don't know maybe why?" Yoona ask. 

"Because when just know when I was giving you a hug you feel toner than before." Tae says. 

"Oh... haha... I guess so..." Yoona says rubbing the back of her neck then she saw Yuri looking at her. 

Yoona walk up to Yuri and smiled at her. Yuri return the smile and was surprise when Yoona gave her a hug.

"Miss me?" Yoona ask pulling away. 

"Of course... did you miss me?" Yuri ask. 

"Hm... nope." Yoona says smiling as Yuri pouts.

"Haha just kidding... I miss you too along with the others." Yoona told her pinching her noise. 

They all took a seat as Tae and Sunny went to get something to eat and some drinks. 

"So, where did you go?" Sunny ask. 

"Oh, get went somewhere to get some air." Yoona told her. 

"Like where..." Fany ask. 

"Hm I don't know I went here or there. I didn't really stay in one spot." Yoona told her hitting Soo's hand away from her pastry. 

"So, are you going to tell us or not?" Tae ask. 

"Hm, not yet... I will soon I promise." Yoona told her. 

"So, what did you do while you were gone, Unnie?" Seohyun ask. 

"I just went for a drive and visit some old friends of mine. We had fun and it was nice." Yoona told her. 

"So how about you guys? How've you all been?" Yoona ask. 

"We've been good well some of us." Hyo says then looks at Sulli and Yuri.

"Why... what happen?" Yoona ask pretending to be clueless but she knew why.

"Sul, wouldn't eat when you left after two months then we finally got her to eat something at Hyoyeon-unnie had a talk with her." Krystal says. 

"Yul finally ate after you talk to her that day which by the way I'm sad about... how come you contact her and not the rest of us?" Soo ask pouting at Yoona who just chuckled and smiled. 

"I would of but knowing Yuri... I figured she wouldn't be eating compared to the rest of you. Soo would eat because well she's a shikshin, Taeny I figured would eat same with Sunny, Seo I know would eat no matter what to stay healthy, and HyoSic I didn't have to worry much since Hyo was taking care of all of you while I was gone. Krystal was taking care of Sulli so I didn't have to worry much about them so there was only Yuri." Yoona says. Yuri felt touched.

"By the way how did you get here?" Sica ask. 

"Oh, by riding my new bike see..." Yoona points at the bike that was parked outside.

"That's yours..." Sulli says with wide eyes pointing at the bike making Yoona nod. 

"When did you get it?" Hyo ask. 

"A friend of mines bought it for me as a welcome home present." Yoona told her. 

"But... I've never seen you ride one of those before Unnie." Sulli says. 

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me, Sis." Yoona says. 

"Apparently..." Sulli mumbled but everyone heard making them laugh at her. 

"So I hear Umma and Appa got a house together." Yoona says smirking. 

"That's not the reason why we got a house together, Yoong." Hyo says. 

"Sure..." byun Taeny says rolling their eyes as the other laugh at them. 

"Is there room for you daughter?" Yoona ask pouting.

"Of course there's room for you, Yoong. There's an extra room across from Sulli's and Krystal's room." Sica says. 

"Okay so Sulli and Krystal how are things between the two of you?" Yoona ask. 

"We are good, Unnie. Uncle Jung and Auntie Jung accepted me being with Krystal." Sulli says. 

"Yeah, now I can cuddle with Sul at home." Krystal says smiling. 

"I think you are doing more than cuddling..." ByunTae says.

"I agree..." Yoona says smirking. 

"UNNIE!!!!!!!!" The two girls yell with red faces while the others laugh. 

Yoona notice how quiet Yuri was then she remembered they were supposed to talk about them when she gets back. Yoona put her hand onto of Yuri's startling the girl. Yuri look at Yoona who was smiling at her. Yuri return the smile then felt Yoona give her hand a squeeze. Yoona turn to face the other girls and told her that her and Yuri are going to go somewhere to talk. Yoona told them that she'll see them tomorrow and that they should plan a fun day with all of them. The girls agreed then Yoona left with Yuri following her. They took Yoona's bike and drove to the Han River. Yoona parked then they both walked along the Han River in silence.

"How was it really?" Yuri ask breaking the silence.

"It was great really... it was nice to see some friends and get some fresh air." Yoona told her. Yoona stop to lean against the railing to look at the Han River. 

"Why..." 

"Huh..." 

"Why did you leave?" 

"I needed some air and I still do with everything that's going on."

"Like what..." 

"Just personal stuff Yul." 

"Is it us... is it me..." Yuri said the last part in a whisper but Yoona heard her. 

"It's not you guys believe me it's not you nor the others." 

"Then what is it?" 

"It's complicated Yul." 

"Then make it uncomplicated."

"It's not easy Yul..." 

"Why won't you tell me." 

"I need time Yul... I also need time for us."

"What do you mean?" 

"I don't want to get ahead of ourselves Yuri." 

"Like what dating?" 

"Yes, I don't want to date yet because it's still too early and things aren't fully healed." 

"Then why did you kiss me that day?" 

"To test myself and you...." 

"Test yourself and me what are you talking about?" 

"I had to see if you still had feelings for me and I had to see if I had feelings for you. It's still there Yuri-ah my love for you but I want to take things slow after everything that happen." Yoona told her and Yuri remain silent not knowing what to say. 

"What if you don't have feelings for me anymore?" Yuri ask. 

"I'll still have feelings for you Yuri... I told you I want to take things slow. I want to develop that friendship again and make it stronger. When I'm ready... when we're ready then we can make it offical." Yoona told her. 

"I'm just scared..." Yuri told her. 

"You don't have to be scared about anything, Yuri." Yoona told her. 

They stayed in silence looking at the Han River. Yuri was still processing everything that they just talk about and Yoona was right. Even though they love each other they can pretend like nothing happen those years ago so Yoona was right to wait and develop the strong friendship they once had. Yoona brought Yuri home... once they reach Yuri's house Yoona bid her goodbye. Yoona drove to her new house... Hyo open the door for her. Sica was asleep and the two maknae's were out on a date so Yoona went to wash up and head to bed.

It's been 2 and a half months since Yoona came back and things are much better. Yuri and Yoona have gotten closer to each other each day and the girls were happy about it. They went to celebrate Eujing birthday party and like promise Yoona gave Yuri a kiss on the cheek and told her that she likes her. Uncle and Taecyeon ask about her mission but she couldn't say much about it. All she can say was it was successful and no body got badly hurt. Yoona got some cuts and bruises but nothing major. Sica ask about her mission too and gave her the same answer. Sica even yelled at Yoona for doing something as dangerous as this but Yoona was able to calm her down and convince her that this is something that she likes to do and it helped take her mind off of somethings. It even helped her defend herself and protect those who are close to her. Right now they were having a free day but Yuri couldn't come because she was stuck with a meeting. The girls went shopping then went to the Han River for a picnic. It was getting late and everyone was wondering why Yuri hasn't showed up yet. 

"She's not answering her phone." Yoona says. 

"Let's see if she's at home." Tae suggested as they all agreed to go to her house. 

Sica still had an extra key to her house so she open the door for them. They walk into the living room and saw something that they've thought they would never see. Yuri was with a man on top of her... they were having . Everyone had their eyes wide in shock. 

"KWON YURI!!!!!!!!!!!" Sica yelled making them stop what they were doing. 

The guy say them and quickly picked up his clothes and left since Sica was sending him deadly glare daggers. Yuri got up and picked up her clothes putting them on as if not caring about anything. Everyone went up to her and Sica slap her across the face. 

"WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!!" HellSica yelled at her.

"What, he kiss me and I kiss him back." Yuri says. 

"YOU BOTH WERE !!!!!!" HellFany yells. 

"Okay, so we were about to have what of it." Yuri says.

HellSica and HellFany were breathing very hard in anger. They weren't the only ones but they were more confuse than angry. Wondering why she was about to have with a guy when she's in love with Yoona.

"Why..." Sunny ask trying to calm herself down.

"I can sleep with who ever I want and besides I have to find myself a man who can give me children." Yuri says making everyone flinch at her answer. 

"Unnie..." Sulli called Yoona. 

Everyone turn to look at Yoona who had a blank expression on her face. They were wondering why she wasn't mad at Yuri for what she was doing.

"How long have you know the guy?" Yoona ask calmly. 

"He works at the company so for a while now." Yuri told her. 

"Oh, well I hope he treats you well if he's the one for you then." Yoona's answer shocked everyone even Yuri who thought she was going to be mad at her. 

"Yoona, aren't you made at Yuri? Tae ask as Yoona shook her head. 

"No, if she wants to have children with a guy then she should have one. If that's what makes her happy after all we are just friends it's not like we're a couple or in love with each other." That answer make Yuri's heart shatter into millions of pieces even the other girls were shocked by her answer. 

"But you love Yuri..." Krystal says. 

"I love Yuri as a friend, Krystal nothing more. I realize that 2 weeks ago that my love for Yuri was just sisterly love so you don't have to worry about it." Yoona told her then her phone started to ring. Yoona picked it up. 

"Hello..." Yoona says. 

"What is it?" She ask. 

"Okay, I'll be there shortly." Yoona says then hung up the phone. 

"I have to go something came up so I'll see you guys tomorrow and Yuri good luck with the guy or whoever you find." Yoona says before running out the door. 

"Okay, what's the real reason for this bull?" Hyo ask crossing her arm staring at Yuri who was staring at the ground. 

"Nothing else what I said was true besides I can't have children with that lesbian." Yul says. 

BAM

Yuri was punched in the face by Hyo who was super pissed off. 

"Hyo..." 

"Unnie..." 

"Hyunnie..." 

Hyo move closer to Yuri and grab her by the collar of her shirt making her stand up again. 

"I know you are lying Yuri other wise you wouldn't be having hurtful eyes for when Yoona just said." Hyo yelled making every flinch. When Hyo gets angry nothing ends well she's much scarier than Fany, Sica, and Tae when they are pissed off. 

"Fine you won't answer fine. Where's your bag?" Hyo ask making Yuri look at her confuse. 

"What..." Yuri says. 

"Where's.Your.Bag." Hyo said sternly. 

"O-over t-there..." Yul stuttered scared of Hyo. 

Hyo push Yul to the couch and went to her bag. She open her bag and began to look through her things. After a minute or so she found what she was looking for. It was a recorder. The girls had their eyes wide in shock especially Yuri since she had no idea a recoder was in her bag. Hyo went back to the beginning and listen to the whole thing. She fast forward a bit then something caught her ears. 

"Mr. Im... what are you doing here?" Everyone's eyes widen even more. 

"I want you to stop loving my daughter." He says. 

"What... why?" 

"I want you to leave her alone, Miss Kwon."

"No, I love your daughter." 

"Will you love her if she was found dead." 

"You wouldn't." 

"I would... I'll kill my own daughter." 

"Why she's your daughter your own flesh and blood." 

"She's a monster. She took my wife away from me." 

"What is it that you want from her if you call her a monster." 

"That is none of your concern. You either stop loving her now or the next day you'll find her dead your choice." 

The recording stop and everyone turn to see Yuri crying her eyes out. 

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry... I didn't know what to do... I don't want Yoong to die." Yuri says between sobs. Sunny and Soo went to comfort her. 

"I'm going to kill Mr. Im." Hyo says her voice full of anger. 

"You can't Unnie... he'll end your life before you can touch him." Sulli says angry as well. 

"What are we supposed to do then?" Sica says still angry. 

"There's nothing we can do, Unnies. I know him well enough to know that if we try to stop him in anyway. He'll hurt all of you and I can't live with that." Sulli says. 

"WE CAN'T JUST SIT AROUND AND DO NOTHING!!!!!!!" Hyo yells. 

"I know but there's nothing we can do." Sulli says.

Everyone was pissed off and lost... there was nothing that they would do to help Yoona and Yuri get back together. Everything was lost and they were so powerless against Yoona's father.