Chapter 12

Back

Yuri’s POV

Watching Yoona with that Nana girl at the bakery wasn’t really pleasent. Yes, I realize after so many years that I was falling for Yoona...again. I was at home finishing my shower after working out. I was lying on my bed and remembering those days when we were younger then I remember the first day we met. Everyone was gathering at my house and I was shy to meet new people. I was at the backyard playing with a stick.

 

“What are you doing here?” I heard someone say. I look up and see a little girl with doe eyes. I turn away not answering her then the next thing she did was take my stick.

 

“Yah…” I yelled at her then she stuck her tongue at me and began to run away from me with my stick. I ran after her to get my stick by and to be honest I had no idea why I was running after her to just get my stick back. I had no idea she would have so much energy or where she even that much energy.

 

“Yah...give...me my...stick...back…” I told her trying to catch my breath.

 

“No, i want to pway with you.” She told me then I started to chase her again.

 

“Yoona…” We both stop to see her mom looking at her crossing her arm.

 

“Give her back her stick and come inside, little girl.” Yoona’s mom told her.

 

“But Umma, I want to pway with her. She’s so much fun to pway with.” Yoona told her mom.

 

“Then ask her to play with you besides taking her things.” Yoona’s mom told her then I see Yoona walking towards me giving me my stick.

 

“I’m sorry… do you want to play with me, pwease~” Yoona says giving me her puppy eyes as I nod at her.

 

We played for a while outside. We were basically running around chasing each other. Yoona was chasing me around as if we were play tag then I climb up into a tree making her stop to just look at me. I heard our parents calling us so I was about to get down but froze on how scared I was.

 

“Yuwi…” She called me even though she couldn’t say my name right.

 

“I-I’m scared…” I told her.

 

“I’ll get Umma…” She says about to run away.

 

“Wait… don’t leave me…” I told her making her stay where she was then I saw her open her arms.

 

“Jump… I’ll catch you…” She told me.

 

“W-what…” I told her but I saw how serious she was. I hesitated at first then I jump towards her.

 

“Oftt….” We both said. I got up and realize I was on top of her. She look really pretty up close especially with her doe eyes.

 

“Are you okay?” She ask me as I nod. We went back into the house and played with the others. Then it was time for them to leave and I was sad that Yoona had to leave.

 

“Umma, can we stay longer, pwease~” Yoona ask her mom.

 

“Sorry, Yoona… we have to head home it’s getting late. We can come back here tomorrow so you can play with Yuri-ah.” Her told her as she jump up and down in excitment then she ran towards me giving me a hug which really shock me.

 

“Yuwi, I get to see you tomorrow.” She says to me as I just nod.

 

“Yoona-ah we’re leaving…” I heard her mom call for her then what happen next surprise me. I felt something warm on my cheek and saw that she gave me a kiss.

 

“Bye Yuwi~” I heard her say as she left.

 

I lied on my bed and touch the cheek where she gave me a kiss when we were kids. I’ve always love her since we were kids but then when Hyo left us no one was able to protect Sica so I was the one saving her. I didn’t expect to fall in love with Jessica and for her to fall in love with me. When that happen my love for Yoona wasn’t there but when I heard that she agreed to the marriage 5 years ago I was shock to hear. I was in a relationship with Sica and that cause me to say things and acusse her of things I didn’t really mean. When I found out she left I was a little bit sad but I was still angry at her for agreeing to the marriage. Then when she came back and told us the truth… everything was different. I even got to hear her laugh again after so many years and it made my heart race. I didn’t realize that I was still in love with her until Hyo told us that story about her and Sulli. After that things change and I realize that I love her still but the question is… does she love me?

 

Jessica’s POV

After the talk with Hyunnie I was getting sleeping listening to her hum to some random tunes. She must have thought that I was sleeping since I heard her say good night then hung up. I didn’t want her to hung up because her humming was soothing to my ears but what she told me when we were chatting was still bugging me. She said to watch the person you love to see how they act around me.

 

“But you act like your choding caring self, Hyunnie…” I mumbled turning to face the ceiling.

 

Yes, I’m in love for Hyunnie… I have been since we were kids. I’ve always love her since she was my first but I stop when I and the other found out she left us. When a year pass I thought she was dead and I believed it after those years. When I saw her again I thought my heart stop and felt pain but so much love and longing for her. The dorky, choding, caring, and mothering Hyunnie that I went head over heals for. I remember the day I was bullied in school by a bunch of girls who were a year older than me. They didn’t like me because a bunch of the popular guys said I was really pretty and beautiful. I was walking to the bathroom then I was pushing into an empty hall.

 

“I don’t see what makes her so pretty?” I heard one of the girls say then I was pushing into the wall making me cry.

 

“W-what do you want?” I ask them crying.

 

“We want to teach you a lesson for stealing our Oppa’s.” I heard another girl say.

 

“Unnie, we should start teaching her the lesson.” Another girl says. They started pushing me around, laughing at me, pulling my hair, and ripping my outift.

 

“YAH!!!!!!!” I heard someone yell. I look up to see Hyunnie standing behind the three girls.

 

“Get lost…” I heard one of the girls say.

 

“You should get lost or else I’ll report this to the principle. Hurting an innocent girl.” Hyunnie says moving closer to the girl pointing at her.

 

“Yeah, right…” Then I saw the other two girls starting to hit Hyunnie. Then it was all three of them hurting Hyunnie. I was scared for me and for Hyunnie… my Hyunnie. I look up and saw Hyunnie standing up while the three girls were on the ground.

 

“Now, leave or else I’ll ruin your family for hurting her. I am Kim Hyoyeon daughter of Kim Enterprise… you don’t want to mess with me little girls.” Hyunnie told them in a cold and angry voice.

 

“W-we sorry…” One of the girls say it was the one who push me against the wall.

 

“Oh, you better be. I’m going to tell the principle about what you did and make him punish you by making you work in the kitchen’s for a week.” Hyunnie says.

 

“WE ARE SOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!” The three girls say kneeling down. The next thing was I was pulling into someone’s embrace. I knew who it was since I can remember her warmth and car as she began to rub my back softly.

 

“Princess are you okay?” She ask me once I was done crying. I nod my head and she pull me away for her to look at me. My eyes went wide when I saw her cut lip, some scratches, and a cut on her cheek.

 

“Hyunnie…” I said cupping her face touching her cut lip and cheek making her whince in pain. I got scared but I lightly and carefully brush her cuts with my tumbs. I felt my tears falling down my face then her wipping them away.

 

“Aigoo, you shouldn’t be crying… here.” Hyunnie told me then took off her sweater that was wrap around her waist and covered me with it to hide my rip outfit. Then she began to fix my hair then she put her hand on my cheek creasing them slightly. I look into her eyes and can see how much she cares and loves me.

 

“W-what about you, Hyunnie…” I told her pointing at her injuries.

 

“It’s nothing princess, I can handle anything even little cuts I’m a stong girl.” She told me then she look at me nervously as I gave her my icy glare making her chuckle nervously rubbing her neck. I’m glad I had that affect on her. Then I wrap my arms around her making her startled at my actions but she recovered then I felt her arms around me with her chin resting on my head.

 

“I’m sorry… because of me you got hurt, Hyunnie.” I told her.

 

“Pabo, it isn’t your fault for being pretty… their just jealous that someone is prettier than they are.” I remember blushing at what she said to me.

 

“Hyunnie, you won’t leave me right?”

 

“I will never leave you. Not now not ever… not even in a million years.”

 

“You promise?”

 

“I promise…” Then I felt her kiss my head as I snuggled into the crook of her neck.

 

“I love you, my Hyunnie.” I told her truthfully my feelings to her.

 

“I love you, my princess.” She told me.

 

When I heard that I always wondered if she really love me or if it was sisterly love. I was so confuse about Hyunnie… she was always caring and loving towards me. I couldn’t figure out if she love me or if she was only doing that to me because she’s my best friend. I remember how much pain my heart felt when she left breaking her promise to never leave me. I was angry at her than Yuri was there to protecting me from the bullies making fall for her. Then Hyunnie came back after so many years making me fall in love with her again as my heart beated just for her…. my Hyunnie. Hyunnie, do you love me as much as I love you?


Well here you get to know how YulSic fell in love with their first love. Don't forget to comment, sorry for the errors, and hope you all enjoy