Chapter 15

Back

Hyoyeon and Jessica

Hyo carried Sica up the room… she fell asleeping in the middle of the movie which was much like her. Hyo got into the room and put her on the bed lightly trying not to wake her. Hyo tuck her in and saw how beautiful she look. Hyo lightly move her strain of hair. Hyo didn’t realize that she was creasing her cheeks feeling her soft skin. Hyo got up and was about to leave when someone grab her wrist. Hyo turn to see Sica holding onto me then she saw her open her eyes slightly.

 

“Did I wake you?” Hyo ask kneeling down to face Sica.

 

“No…” Sica says shaking her head.

 

“Go to sleep, you look tired princess more than usual.” Hyo grin as Sica glared at her. Hyo saw it and rubbed her back nervously.

 

“I see my glares still affect you.” Sica says.

 

“Who wouldn’t be affected by your glares… if they were weapons I think half of Korea would be dead already.” Hyo says earning a slap on the shoulder by Sica making Hyo chuckle at her.

 

“Hyunnie…”

 

“Hm…”

 

“Can you sleep with me?”

 

“Huh… you’re not going to me right?”

 

“YAH KIM HYOYEON!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Haha, my princess is shy haha… I’m just joking. Let me get you some clothes to change into.” Hyo told her getting some clothes for her and Sica.

 

Hyo went to the bathroom while Sica change into the room. When Hyo got out of the bathroom wearing a pair of shorts with a black t-shirt. Sica had black shorts on with a white tang top on making Hyo’s heart beat fast seeing the younger girl. Sica lied down in the bed and Hyo followed. Hyo lied down on the bed then Sica started to move closer snuggling closer to Hyo. Hyo was startled at first then she wrap her arms around the girl as Sica snuggled closer to Hyo’s neck sending shivers down her spine as she felt her soft skin and her warm breath.

 

“I miss this…” Sica says.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Being in your arms when going to sleep.”

 

“You mean when we were kids I’d sneak into your room and you’d sleep in my arms.”

 

“Yeah… I missed that… I always feel safe in your arms.”

 

“Sica…”

 

“Hm…”

 

“... nothing… nevermind…”

 

“What is it?”

 

“It’s nothing princess… let’s go to sleep.” Hyo says kissing Sica on the head but the girl wanted to know so she plopped on her elbow glaring at Hyo who just sighed.

 

“I’m just curious who you like that’s all?” Hyo sort of lied… she was curious who Sica was falling for but that wasn’t what she wanted to ask her.

 

“I told you that she’s an old friend.”

 

“I just want to make sure she’s good for you I mean like she can take care of you and such. I don’t want you to get hurt because of her.”

 

“She won’t hurt me. I know for a fact that she would never hurt me not in a million years because she makes me feel safe and protected.”

 

“Well, I’m glad to hear that. We should sleep it’s getting late.” Hyo said and Sica agreed snuggling close to Hyo again with her arms wrap around her.

 

Hyo was making small little shapes on Sica back and humming some random tune. Hyo heard Sica’s breathing as she feel asleep. Hyo pulled away a little bit to see her face and brought the back of her hand creasing her face lightly.

 

“You really do look a princess when you sleep… whoever this person you’re falling for make sure you confess soon…. don’t be like me and hold onto your love for your first love…” Hyo says then kiss her cheek.

 

“You were always my first love, Jessica and you have know idea how much I want to tell you how I really feel even when we were kids… I’m a coward for not telling you… you don’t deserve someone like me… I Kim Hyoyeon is falling more in love with you Jessica Sooyeon Jung.” Hyo said then went to bed but little did she know was Sica heard everything.

 

Yoona and Yuri

Yoona carried Yuri to the room her and Sunny were sharing. Yoona heard the shower running so Sunny must be showering. Yoona put Yuri on the bed and put the blankets on her. Yoona got up and was ready to leave when…

 

“Do you hate me?” Yuri ask with her eyes still closed.

 

“Why do you even have to ask?” Yoona ask not even facing her.

 

“Yoong…”

 

“Don’t call me that Yuri.”

 

“Yoona… I’m sorry about everything… I really mean it.”

 

“I don’t believe you.”

 

“Why don’t you?”

 

“Everyone treated me like crap when I said I’d agreed to the wedding but the one who treated me more like crap was you… I tried to find a way to explain to you on why I agreed to the marriage but you never let me. To be honest I was hurt Yuri… badly but I never gave up on trying to explain to you until the night… that night was the last straw making me leave.”

 

“I…”

 

“Do you even remember what you did and said to me that night?”

 

“...”

 

“I’ll take that as a yes then.” Yoona says opening the door but was stopped when she felt a pair of arms around her waist hugging her tightly.

 

“Please don’t leave.” Yuri told her in the verg of crying.

 

“Let me go Yuri…” Yoona told her trying to shake her off but the girl was holding onto her tightly.

 

“Yuri let me go…”

 

“No… I don’t want to let you go… if I let go then I’d lose you forever… I don’t want to lose you… I love you Yoong…” That snap Yoona as she turn around fast and push Yuri to the ground making her sit there looking at Yoona. Yoona’s eyes showed anger but deep within them were sadness and pain.

 

“You don’t love me Yuri. You never did and to make it clear towards you I don’t love you anymore. What happen that night was the worst night of my life the thing you said to me and what you did to me. I cried every night because of what you did and nearly died because of you but no more. I don’t love you and I’d never ever will forgive you till the day I die.” Yoona yelled at her as she went out the door leaving Yuri there to cry.

 

Yuri cried her eyes out regretting what she did and said that night before Yoona and Sulli left Korea. Sunny also heard everything about what they were talking about. She felt pain in her heart hearing Yuri trying her hardest to ask for Yoona’s forgivness towards her but then it got worse when Yoona told Yuri that she doesn’t love her anymore. But then there was something that she was curious about which was what Yoona said about that night. What happen that night and what was she talking about. Sunny didn’t know and she wondered if the other girls knew or if Sica knew. They all thought Yoona and Sulli left because they couldn’t take all the stuff from her and the others but it seem to be more than that well at least for Yoona.

 

Sulli and Krystal

Sulli brought Krystal to her room and put her down on the bed tucking her in just like when they were kids whenever Krystal fell asleep when they would watch a late night movie together. Sulli brought her hand up towards Krystal’s face but hesitated. She then brought her hand to move a strain of hair tucking it behind her ear and stared at her admiring her beauty. Sulli sighed then was about to get up when she felt someone hold onto her hand. She look at Krystal who had her eyes close holding her hand then Krystal interwine their hands together. Sulli was shock at Krystal’s action but more shock that she didn’t move them away. Sulli remembers how soft her skin felt and warm it was in her hands.

 

“I thought you were asleep?” Sulli ask.

 

“I was until you put me on the bed.” Krystal says open her eyes looking at Sulli.

 

“I should go…” Sulli was about to get up and leave but Krystal hold onto her hand tightly not wanting her friend to leave.

 

“Krystal…”

 

“Do you hate me?”

 

“Huh…”

 

“I’m asking if you hate me?”

 

“I don’t hate you, Krystal. I’d never hate you.”

 

“Then why…”

 

“You know the reason why, Krystal. In order for me to be friends with you again I have to get of my feelings for you first.”

 

“And by doing that you’re going out with that Minho guy.”

 

“Yeah, Minho is a good guy.”

 

“Ha… right…” Sulli pulled her hand away angry at Krystal and stood up looking at her as Krystal also stood up.

 

“What is you problem?” Sulli ask bitterly.

 

“Nothing…”

 

“Nothing my … you’re seriously acting like a jealous girlfriend. Do I have to remind you that you have your own girlfriend who’s name is Amber.”

 

“I. Am. Not. Jealous.”

 

“Yeah, right… I can read you like an open book, Krystal. We weren’t bestfriends for a reason.”

 

“You don’t know anything.”

 

“Really then mind telling me why you were sending death glares at me and Minho especailly Minho.”

 

“Whatever… your only using him to get ride of your feelings for me.”

 

“So what if I am… he told me before he wouldn’t mind being used after all I did tell him everything that happen between us.”

 

“You did what…”

 

“He’s my friend… my best friend.”
 

“I’m your best friend… gosh don’t tell me you don’t have feelings for me anymore.”

 

“I still do…”

 

“What…”

 

“I don’t lie to you Krystal… I still do have feelings for you and it kills me every day because I can’t get ride of my feelings for you. I tried so hard to get ride of my feelings for you but nothing… I can’t stop thinking about you and my heart can’t stop beating for you… I hate how my heart beats for you… I hat-”

 

Sulli didn’t get to finish as she felt a pair of lips on hers. Sulli’s eyes widen in shock as Krystal kissed her… Krystal was kissing her.

 

“She’s kissing me…”

 

“I’m kissing her…”

 

Krystal’s body seem to have it’s mine of it’s own as she closed her eyes and brought her arms around Sulli’s neck. Sulli’s body was doing the same as she close her eyes and brought her hands to Krystals waist. Krystal kiss Sulli again and this time Sulli responded as if their mines were functioning at all. It was a gentle between the girls.

 

“I never knew Sulli’s lips were so soft…”

 

“I always wondered what her lips felt like… their really soft and taste like strawberry…”

 

Out of nowhere their gentle kiss turn into a passionable one. Krystal bit Sulli’s lip making the girl open slightly as they were having a tougne battle. Sulli’s hand having a mind of it’s own went inside of Krystal’s shirt and started to roam over her nice tone abs that made the boys and girls drool at school. Sulli heard a moan escape Krystal’s mouth.

 

“That’s what a moan sounds like… Amber’s really lucky… Amber… Amber… AMBER!!!!!!!”

 

Sulli push Krystal with more force then needed making the girl lying on the bed. They both were breathing heavily, Krystal sat up to look at Sulli and saw tears in her eyes.

 

“Sulli…”

 

“Why…”

 

“I…”

 

“Why… why are you making it hard to get over you? Why did you kiss me? You have Amber for crying out loud….”

 

“Sulli…” Krystal got up to comfort the girl but Sulli took a step back and brought up her hands infront of Krystal stopping her.

 

“Save it… I don’t want to hear anything from you, Krystal just… just leave me alone.” And with that Sulli storm out of the room her hand over with tears falling down her face.

 

Krystal was just standing there then she fell to her knees and started to cry. She too was confuse on why she kiss her all of a sudden and why she started to like it. How Sulli’s lips was against her’s and how it brought butterflies to her stomach but the only reason she was crying was because Sulli told her to leave her alone and she kiss Sulli when she has a girlfriend herself.