-Chapter 3-

Beautiful Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Flashback-

"Argh.." A guy with brown hair collapse onto the floor. A foot step onto his chest and grabbed onto his collar pulling him up.

"Where is he?" You asked him. He smirked at you and shrugged. Anger filled up. " it." You cursed and punched him in the face that make him knocked out.

You spun around and kicked a guy in his chest just in time as he tried to whack you in the head with a bat. A few more guys came running to you. 

You hissed as a guy slashed onto your hand. You held onto the bleeding arm as blood gush out of your hand. You jump and tackled him onto the ground. 

Furiously punched him in his chest as he spitted out blood. A while later, sitting down leaning against the wall as you breathe heavily catching onto your breath. 

All of the guys were either knocked out or groaning in pain on the floor. 

*Buzz Buzz*

Pulling out your phone from your jeans and you swiped it and answered the call. "UNNIE!" Jiyeon screamed onto the phone. You sighed "What is it?"

"Tteokbokki or Kimchi Stew or Samyeopsal or Ode-" Cutting her off "You decide it." She pouted on the other side. "Fine! Meet us at Hongdae now." 

"Hmmm." You stood up and ruffled your hair before pulling the hood up once again covering you. You walked out the alley and make your way to Hongdae. 

 

Meanwhile on the other side. Block B were walking along Hongdae. Talking loudly and pushing each other. Zico tucked his hands into the back of his jeans

as he watch s aruging over small stuff. He chuckled behide them as he look around Hongdae street. 

Though its already night time. There still a lot of people at Hongdae walking around, eating and shopping. 

"I'm hungry" P.O said. "You always hungry. When was you not hungry." Kyung rolled his eyes at the maknae. Block B laughed.

"Let's eat."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter