-Chapter 2-

Beautiful Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n : I will be using "Jin" as Jinyoung nickname from now on.
--------

You wiped Jinyoung's mouth with a tissue as he fed himself. You let him feed himself even though he ate it messily. But you didn't mind it as that how usually children learn from young. "Yum Yum Yum?" He nodded his little head as he ate. You laughed and pecked his head.

Zico came out of his studio room and came into the kitchen. "You ate first without waiting for me!?" Zico gasped and pointed at Jinyoung. 

Jinyoung giggled and continue eat, you have no idea whether did he really understand what Zico's saying. 

"Come on the food is getting cold. "You said as you ate. Once in a while you will wipe Jinyoung's mouth. Zico scope a spoonful of vegetables into your bowl and some other food. He's sweet isn't it? 

 

"Come on Jin. Let's watch television before we go bath." Zico carry Jinyoung out of the baby chair and went to the living room. You cleaned the table and washed the plates. Tieing the garbage bag and make sure there isn't any hole on it. 

"I will throw it. " Zico took the garbage bag from you and went outside to throw. After washing his hands, Zico went to check on his son. He chuckled as he saw Jin watching television seriously with his eyebrow furrow together. "Time to bath buddy" Jin climb down the couch and held onto Zico's hand. 

The both of them went into the bathroom seeing you making the tub to fill with water. "This should b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter