-Chapter 1-

Beautiful Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Click click click* You broke away from your DSLR camera as you look at the screen checking the photos that you had just took. You smiled widely as you saw one of the photo that is a little kid was pointing at your camera and smiling happily. 

You put your DSLR camera down onto your lap as you look at the view infront of you. Couple were hugging each other closely as the wind blow.

Parents holding onto their kids hands as they walk around the park. Children running around screaming. While looking around you stop at a spot. You chuckled sliently as you remember that spot was the second time you had saw Zico. 

*Flashback* 

"Bye ~~~"

"See you tomorrow" 

"Becareful on the way home. Text us when you reached home" 

You nodded at your classmate. "I will. Bye guys." You waved at them and left. You just ended your night class lessons. 

Though you are quiet, scared and shy to make a move in making friends. Your classmate didn't mind it as they know you are a nice person. So they make a move by talking to you first. You are glad about that. 

You walked into a small martket that you always went and bowed to the granny that was behide the counter. 

You grabbed 5 banana milk that will last you for the next five days and put it into the basket. You went to the counter after you have grabbed what you had put it in the basket like bread, cup nooddles, vegetables and lastly banana milk. The granny scan your items and put it in a plastic bag. 

You paid her the money and she returned you, your changes. "Go home safely my dear" You smiled and bowed. "I will granny".

Leaving the small mart you walked a few steps and you heard someone following you behide. You slightly turned behide and look in order not to get caught by them. You saw three guys were behide you. 

"..." You cursed. You walked quickly and you can heard them walked quickly too. You broke into a run and out of nowhere a hand grabbed onto your arm. 

"Where are you running to babe?" One of the three with a cap asked as his hand were still holding your arm.

"Let go." You struggle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter