YG Project

Let it go

a/n: because I'm super bored at work and still suffering from  post concert depression. Bear with the  errors.

Blasting Bigbang songs is not helping at all.... Just makes me miss the boys more and more....

An update for you....

 

All the artist were gathered in the meeting room. It's to discuss their upcoming performance for the family concert in Japan.

"I have the list of the songs. We'll have a quick ran down later for the whole performance so our stage director and the other team will have an idea how to create backdrops and lighting." the CEO explained. "Bigbang will be the last performer. We'll have our trainees on the side. That reminds me, I want to meet the producers." he added. "Three hours break and meet you  later. Your managers know the location." The CEO dismissed all the artists. Only the producers including Jiyong was left for another meeting. "About the last quarter audition. I know we're all busy for this year end activities. What do you think? Are we going to push thru or move it early next year?"

"I think, it's better to do it next year." Choice answered.

"I'm thinking about that too," the CEO agreed. "Any objection?" No one objected. "Okay, agreed. However...I am planning to have a kid to be a part of our family concert. Sean,"

Sean the speaker. The whole room went silent listening to the singer.

"Who was that?" Lydia was the first to ask. "That's... that was amazing. He can even hit higher notes with the proper training."

"I know he has the potential but I have yet to talk to him and his guardian." the CEO answered.

"Hyung, I would love to have him in our performance." Jiyong suggested.

"Nope. If ever we'll get him to be a guest. He'll do solo. If he will be a part of Bigbang, his talent won't be noticed. You guys will stand out."

"Okay. Noted." Jiyong sat back silently. "But, hyung, can I produce him? Can I take him under my wings?"

"No and I meant it. Any one can take him except you." the CEO said firmly.

"And why is that?" Jiyong asked in curiosity.

"See you at the venue." the CEO ignored Jiyong's question. He got up and left.

"Hyung," Jiyong turned to Sean. "Who's that boy? Why does hyung doesn't want me to produce him?"

"You have to hear it from him yourself. Ok.. guys see you later." Sean got up as well and started to the door.

"This boy will surely become a favorite." Lydia commented. "I will probably fight a part to produce him as well."

"May the winner wins." Teddy said and got up as well.

 

Jiyong stepped into the hall. He spotted Taeyang, Daesung and TOP right away. His eyes roamed for Seungri.

"Damn Maknae! Don't tell me he's late again," he cursed under his breath. Then he found him. He adjusted his eyesight. His eyes' not playing on him. Seungri's sitting beside Jung Eunji at the stands. They were laughing. It looked like Eunji's enjoying the company of the maknae and vice versa. 'Lucky maknae.' he murmured.

 Eunji kept on hitting the maknae's shoulder which the latter didn't mind. Jiyong's eyes burned with jealousy. He wanted to drag Seungri away from Eunji's side but what can he do? Eunji hate him and she like the maknae. She hated him because of his own doing. If only he had been nicer to her.

"Ji!" Taeyang shouted at him which bring him back to his senses.

Jiyong waved at Taeyang and walked towards his team. "I don't see maknae," he lied.

"oh... over there." Daesung pointed where Seungri and Eunji was sitting earlier. They just stood up and started walking down to the floor.

"Oh.. Jung Eunji." Jiyong just said.

"I guess the CEO was able to convince her." TOP commented.

"Hyung, did she really came toYG yesterday?" Jiyong asked TOP.

"Oh...She brought along a boy who wants to meet us. They left few minutes after we arrived." TOP answered.

Jiyong nodded. "Let's gather up. Let's see what's the plan."

The stage director, producer and Lee Shin discussed the plans for  performance. The artists has nothing to complain. As always their directors are great. It will be just different this year because the sounds and lighting will be handled by Jung Eunji. They have a high expectation of the family concert.

"Miss Jung, when can we see the final result of the lightings?" Tablo raised the question.

"I'll work on it as fast as I can. You still have 2 months to go. I'm not even supposed to take this project if not for some sick..." she paused and turned to the CEO. "Give me a week to finish it. I have to work with the stage directors."

"We'll see you next week then." The CEO said and dismissed everybody. "You can use one of the office in the building."

Jung Eunji nodded and gathered her stuff. "See you around."

"noona! Let's go grab something to eat." Seungri put an arm around Eunji  as soon as she was out of the hall.

"Not today bud. I have to finish the project. I'll see you soon. I'm expecting that Christmas present though." Eunji winked.

"You're only getting it when you dine with me," Seungri made a face.

Eunji shook her head. "See you soon." Eunji walked towards the parking and left.

 

Eunji went straight to YG and set up  her work table in one of the empty office near the CEO's office. She studied the artist songs and performance from the video she took during the run down of the whole performance. She let the video ran over and over to get an idea how will  the lightings go. She grabbed her coat and went out for a walk. she came back with a cup of chocolate and some chips to munch for the night.

She still sat infront of her laptop with the cup in her hand. She already has something in mind on the 2ne1's performance. The epik high's are more on sounds than lightings. She just have to do some do some alteration and modification on Bigbangs. JinuSean is the easiest. They are the oldest among the artist. It's pretty to get them to shine through lightings. The other artist were easy as well. They are not that complicated.

Her hands started maneuvering with the mouse. And once she starts working, the flow is unstoppable. The CEO stopped by before he left home and it was 11:30 pm when she checked the time.  Sean stopped by and checked on her an hour later. Her phone had been ringing nonstop. Few were from Seungri. One from Chan Young. He was asking her to accompany him to go  shopping for present for his girlfriend which she sent a quick text message that she was busy.

"Arrghhh" she grunted as she hit save. Finally, she finished one draft. She chugged the remaining water from the bottle. Her eyes went to the clock on the screen. "8:00? What the... Oh gosh!" she forgot she was not in her house. She got up and tried to find a wash room. She peeked in one room.

"Oh... Lee Haru!" she spotted Tablo's cute daughter at the dance floor. Her dad was smiling like a fool watching his daughter dance. Tablo's probably sensed someone is watching. He caught her at the window and waved.

She opened the door to say hello but too late. The door was already opened and the studio was blasting with Frozen's song. She stood there with her hand tightly gripping at the door knob. She forced a laboured smile and waved too Haru. "Just saying hello. Hello Haru."

"Just coming in? Tablo asked.

Eunji nodded. She can't take it anymore. "Washroom?"

"Oh.. Go straight and turn left." Tablo answered.

"Thanks." she slowly closed the door and ran to the washroom. She was short of breath when she reach the sink. She the tap and splash cold water to her face. Her hand was trembling. She lost grip on the sink and fell on the floor.