confession

Let it go

A/n: because..... it's  bigbangmadeintoronto -goodbye sanity-

Enjoy the chapter coz am going to enjoy the night!!!!

 

 

Eunji

 

I dropped Ha Neul off and drove back home to finish wrapping the Christmas presents as well. I opened my fridge to find something to eat. I finally hear my tummy grumbling. The last I had  was the sweets I shared with Ha Neul at the coffee shop and that was 6 hours ago. Nothing in my fridge. Like I am expecting something. I checked the time and called for delivery.

I went back to wrapping the presents while waiting for my food.

The bell rang. I picked up the bills from the counter and ran to the door. "hello..I..." My mouth hang open. I was about to slam the door to his face when I saw my neighbor came out. I pulled Jiyong and pushed him inside. I bowed. "Good evening." He acknowledged and went to his way.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I screamed at Jiyong right away. Oh jeez! He reeks of alcohol.

 Jiyong hasn't answered my question when the bell rang again. I opened it cautiously. It's my food. I paid and thanked the delivery guy. I just dropped the food at the counter. I lost my appetite and my hungers gone with the sight of the man in my living room. In my couch. My mind raced. Oh ! He's drunk and God knows what he wanted to do. I grabbed my phone and casually walked to the wash room. I dialed Seungri's number as soon as I closed the door. He's not answering. Damn! It went straight to the voice mail. "hey kiddo. call me as soon as you can. It's emergency. I tried to speak normally but  my voice betrayed me." Just when you need people. I left my phone in the counter and sat at the couch farthest to Jiyong. "Kwon Jiyong, you're drunk."

He looked up. His eyes were really red. "Had few shots. That's not considered drunk."

I got up again and walked to my kitchen. The most I love in my kitchen. My espresso maker. Actually latte machine. I don't drink coffee. I made him a chocolate latte. I walked back to the living room and slid the cup to the coffee table. "Get yourself sober." My hands were bit shaking. I'm a strong woman as much as I want to show to this man but with the situation. I'm  suddenly felt scared.

He looked at me again. "You looked scared."

Damn! He noticed. "Why would I be?" I braved my self. "Why are you here?"

"What have I done to you for you to be like this towards me?"

I rose brows. Is he seriously asking me that question? "What have you done to me? First, for humiliating me."

He looked at me. "Humilia... When did I humiliate you?"

"You and your crazy girlfriend. You humiliated me while dining in Japan. You humiliated me infront of my colleagues. You humiliated me infront of your members."

Jiyong stared at me. "Dining in Japan? How did I ever humiliate you when I met you to apologize."

"You.. forget it. Drink that and sober up."

He took the cup and sipped.

"What exactly got into you to come into my house the fact that you know I hate you to pieces."

"Because I like you," he didn't hesitate to say it

I gaped at him. He's head was still bowed. Did he just said he liked me? This jerkass liked me? Did I heard it right? "Excuse me?"

He looked at me and adjusted his seating. "I said.."

"Stop." I raised my right hand infront of him. "You're drunk." He looked straight to my eyes. Darn! Those eyes. The fact that they're drunken eyes. They  still shine and like a laser that pierce right into your eyes.

"Jung Eunji. I said I like you."

I bit my lips and looked away. How could this jerk like me? We fought like cat and dog. Nope. Worst than that. He knew I hate him to pieces. What made him like me. "Whatever, Kwon. We'll talk when you sober up." I got up and walked to my computer table. He was still silent and sitting in the couch. I kept silent as well and started working on something in my computer. I was immersed in my computer that I didn't noticed he laid down in the couch until I heard soft snore. I got up and checked if he was really asleep.  God! This idol. If only his fans knew that he snore and crashes on someone's house. I walked back to the kitchen. I forgot my phone. I checked and saw 10 missed calls from Seungri. Why do I turn off ringtones? Bet me. I called him back.

"Hey. Sorry. I was into something." I apologized for not answering his calls.

"Oh God! Noona! You scared me to death. What happened?"

"oh… I forgot my phone in my purse. I was outside earlier and I thought I saw Kwon. I thought he was stalking me," I lied.

"Hyung? Really? Aish That hyung! He probably was."

"Oh I was wrong. Wasn't him."

"Oh…..Noona. That's probably hyung. Hyung likes you. Seriously. He wouldn't admit but he likes you."

"Nah. We all know we hate each other." I stated.

Noona, Hyung doesn't hate you. He's just caught up with..... he can't say it upfront but I'm sure and I bet my he likes you,"

"kiddo, bet your ." I almost laughed. "your hyung is an ."

"Noona, I know hyung could be an sometimes but he's nice and caring person. What don't you like from hyung? Every girl adores him."

"You know him better." I answered. "Hey, got to let you go. I need to.."

He cut me. Let me call hyung and verify."

"There's no need. Talk to you sometime," I hang up.

I made myself a matcha latte. There's no way I am going to sleep with this jerk in my house. Who knows what he'll do. I heard a soft song. I went still for a second. I don't know the song. I realized it's coming from the couch. I walked towards it and true. Kwon Jiyong's ringtone. It's Seungri calling. I picked up and rejected the call. Let the dragon sleep or we might be arguing or talking nonsense. It's better this way. I threw one more glance to the sleeping dragon and was about to walked away when I noticed a tear in his eyes. He's crying? I stepped closer to him. It's really tears. His face looked so sad and those tears coming from his eyes. Is he dreaming? A nightmare? or something heartbreaking. I sighed and walked to the guest room. I pulled a throw blanket and walked back to the living room. I covered Kwon Jiyong's with the throw blanket. The tears dried up but his face shows sadness. I leaned my bum on the coffee table as I watched him sleeping for few minutes. "What's a Gdragon dreaming to make you cry in your sleep?" I didn't realized myself as I brushed away the fringes dropping to his forehead. I jumped back and rapidly walked away from him.

I sat back to the table and worked on the finishing touches. I planned to go down the orphanage in the morning but with Kwon Jiyong in my house I haven't had a wink and I have an empty stomach. Thank God for my emergency foods. Chocolate bars. I munch the whole bar as I play my finished work in my laptop.

 

Jiyong.

 

I stirred and my eyes went wild as I jumped out of the couch. "Where am..." My eyes landed on the frame in the living room. "Jung Eunji?" My eyes roamed around the living room but no sign of her. I walked towards the kitchen. There she was. Slumped on the table with her laptop running, a mug of coffee, I assume, beside her. How in.. I know I was hanging out with friends and had few drinks. We all parted and I took the taxi home. Why am I in..." ! I mentally slapped myself. I hope I didn't do something stupid last night. I remember stepping into her house and that's it. God! i was probably drunk last night to not know why I came to her house.

She looked exhausted. Working? I thought she quit her job. I sat across her and watched her. She suddenly stirred.

"Uhhh..oh.. you're up?" she scrambled  and sat up properly.

"Morning,"

"Sober now?" she straightened up and closed her laptop.

"Sorry about last night. I think I drunk a lot." I apologized. I want to know as well what I did or if I said something stupid.

"Sure you were otherwise you should have gone to the right house." her answer speaks sacracsm.

"I didn't do or said anything stupid last night did I?"

She looked at me as she gathered her mug and walked towards the sink. "You cried in your sleep."

"What?" I laughed. She's making up a story. "No one ever saw me cry. How could you say I cried in my sleep."

"Want something to drink?" she asked instead. She stood infront of the espresso maker. Her espresso is so stylish and looks expensive. I saw like hers in my friend's house and he said he got it from Europe.

"Nice espresso maker." I commented.

"Hmmm.... latte machine. Never brewed coffee here. Chocolate or latte?"

"What about breakfast?" I asked.

"breakfast?" she raised brows. "You came at the wrong  house."

It's my turn to raise brows. I walked and opened her fridge. I almost laughed. If my fridge was that empty hers was no difference. There were box of fruits, milk and some chocolate bars. "You don't cook?"

"Of course I do," she answered in a blink.

"Make us some breakfast then."

She rolled her eyes and carried her cup to the living room. She's got to be kidding. She sat at the couch and the TV. "Kwon Jiyong, I guess you're sober to find your house and make yourself a breakfast."

She's kicking me out early in the morning. Seriously. Me, Kwon Jiyong. "And if I won't?" She didn't answered.  I walked around and sat on the single couch. "Jung Eunji. Please. Please. Whatever our misunderstanding, can we keep it to ourselves? Please, I am begging you. Can you do our family concert in Japan?" Still no response. "Jung Eunji, I am begging you. Kwon Jiyong is begging you."

She turned to me. "I resigned from my job."

"Doesn't matter. YG can pay you straight."

"I'm busy this December. I have a pending project that I should have gone out to the site if you haven't barged in last night."

"Jung Eunji, please. Just this." I was still begging.

"Give me one reason why I should do it despite what you and you girlfriend did to me. For crying out loud Kwon Jiyong, you shouldn't be here. You know I can kill you if I want to."

"You won't" I said in confidence.

"Of course I won't. Idiot. I am not yet insane..." her voice faded.

My phone rang. It's Seungri. Man! I hate maknae when he calls at the wrong time. "What's up?"

"Hyung, where are you?" he asked right away.

"Uh... hotel. why?"

"Hyung, Eunji noona called last night. She sounds scared. She thinks you're stalking her. Hyung, did you?"

I stared at Eunji. He called Seungri while I was asleep but she didn't tell him I was at his house. "I was out with friends last night. I didn't even went home. When are you coming back?"

"Oh.. I have schedule until tomorrow. I'll fly in after the schedule. Hyung, stop stalking Eunji noona. She'll be more scare of you."

"I didn't okay. see you tomorrow." I hang up and faced Eunji. "Why didn't you tell Seungri I am at your house?"

"And get pestered by your members? Knowing Seungri, he won't stop till he finds out every exact detail."

Good answer. I knew our maknae well and he has a soft spot for Eunji.

She answered her ringing phone. I hope it's not the maknae. "Oh.. Hi. Yeah. I am planning to head down there before noon. I'll see you soon."

I sighed in relief when she put down the phone. "So will you do it?"

"No and that's final."

"Well, I guess I have to resort to blackmailing you again." I blurted.

She turned to me with creased brows. "Kwon Jiyong, much that I know how respected you are, I can't believe you play dirty as well."

I was holding my phone and typing a caption on the photo I took of her slumped on the table. I cancelled it and sent a photo to her  phone instead. I'm not sure though if she changed number. She picked her phone when we heard a beep. I saw how her eyes went wide and then glared at me.

"How did .... How did you get this?" If only those eyes could kill.

I shrugged. It's my time to play this game. If I won't play it properly, I might really won't get her to do out family concert in Japan. "And oh... I'm getting thousand of likes already of the interesting photo in my instagram."

She grabbed my phone and scrolled down to instagram. She raised her hand and I knew what's she's about to do.

"Ya! That's my phone!" I yelled.

She put down her hand.

I grabbed my phone from her immediately. "I can post your other photo as well."

"dammit! Kwon Jiyong!" she screamed at me. "One day! You're going to regret everything." she got up. "Get out of my house!"

I can't insist to stay longer beside she just said she's supposed to be somewhere before noon. "Hope to hear from you soon," I grinned and stepped out of the house.