Chapter One

Two Of Hearts (Xiuhan Vampire)

“Minseok, wake up!” I heard my mothers voice from beside me, I looked around rubbing my eyes.
“Where are we?” I asked, looking out the window to see tall trees shadowing the road we were driving on.
“We're about five minutes away from our new house” she said, carefully scanning the sign posts, probably to make sure we didn't get lost.
I was dreading today, I was already missing my home back in Ireland, although it had to happen, we had to get out of there and start a new life.
I had everything sorted, I changed my name to Xiumin, dyed my hair to blonde, got new clothes. Everything had to be perfect to pull this off and live a quiet, normal life without any hiccups.

Finally we were at our new house, it was a lot bigger than our old house, that's for sure. I carefully walked up the pathway to see my brother Yunho standing patiently by the door.
“Yunho, I missed I'm so glad you're here!” I said, hugging him, although I was probably crushing him by the sound of it.
“Minnie, you're crushing me” he said pulling away and smiling at me.“I'm moving in here with you and mom, to make sure everything goes smoothly and to spend time with my little brother of course” he laughed ruffling my hair.

“Yunho, strop treating me life a kid, I'm Seventeen now” I swatted his hand away playfully.

“Minnie, I'm never going to stop thinking you’re a kid until we're both in a nursing home ting our pants waiting for someone else to clean us.” he joked, giving me that big belly laugh of his.

We decided to open the door to our new home, walking into the space between the living room and the kitchen. It was beautiful, I didn't think there would be furniture here already. The colour code in the house was very neutral and clean, with black counter tops and magnolia walls. I guess I could call this place my home now.
“Minseok, go to your new room, it's up the stairs and on the far right” mom said, giving me a whole hearted smile like she used to before the events that happened.
I nodded and walked up the stairs and went right, there were three bedrooms in total, I walked to the third door and opened it. My eyes straight away eyed up the large Gothic styled bed, with a veil draping over it. The colour of the walls was white and black with black markings of ravens scattered on the walls.
This room was perfect for me, I really should thank my Mom for this sometime.

It's only the first day of moving, but I'm surprisingly happy, a lot happier than I used to be back in Ireland, however I'll miss my Dad. He's dead now but the feeling of his grave all the way in Ireland and me being here in Bradford doesn't sit well with me. I'll miss the way he used to take me swimming and camping when I was younger and when I told him I was gay, instead of hitting me or kicking me out of the house, he gave me a hug and said that he didn't care and that he was expecting it.
I shed a tear as my feelings were getting a little overwhelming, I promised myself that what happened to my Father was not going to happen to my Mother and Yunho, even if I had to put my life on the line.
I took the family photos I kept out of my bad and placed them on the table beside my bed and changed into my pajamas and got into bed, I got into a comfortable spot and went to sleep, dreaming about the new life I was going to live.


 


Hey guys, so a short chapter but I'm just giving you a brief knowledge and information on Xiumin before the story really kicks off. So mysterious what is Minnie hiding?? ;)) well I know and I'm not telling you yet!!!  Randomly I added Yunho from tvxq I thought who could be minnies older brother and thought oh i know Yunho haha also there will be longer chapters definitely when things get juicier but I don't wanna give you guys long chapters if there's nothing typically going on that deserves a three paged chapter.  Hope you guys enjoy and sorry for the long wait I know you guys are being really supportive of this story but I didn't know how to go about it and how I was going to give you a little information without it being rushed too much.  Enjoy!!!! :D