Final.

Star

Just like everything else in the universe, we were created from nothing but we turn into something. The like a star, we lose our flame and die out. But when a star dies it leaves an imprint behind, it creates something new.

 

Minseok would like to be a star.

 

They look so pretty from the ground, shining so bright.

 

Luhan think Minseok is already beautiful as it is, he doesn't need to be a star.

 

Luhan watches silently as Minseok talks about stars, he can name almost every famous one, name constellations, name planets and sometimes if he is in a good mood, Minseok will lay outside with Luhan, talking about these things. Like tonight. Luhan is staring now, watching Minseok's pink lips move, watching his chest rise and fall, watching the adam's apple in his throat move up and down. Luhan think Minsoek is beautiful like this. Under the starlight, the moon, he looks sort of like someone out a book or movie.

 

His hand softly grazes Minseok's. Minseok doesn't notice, he continues to talk. Luhan doesn't mind, he gently places his hand onto of the warm hand of the korean male.

 

Luhan...”Minseok whispers his name softly it almost flew away with the wind.

 

Hm?” Luhan hums.

 

Luhan, where ever you are now, I hope you are in the stars watching me.”

 

Luhan smiles, he sits up, head propped on his elbow. “I'm right here with you.” Minseok doesn't hear him of course, he just looks up at the sky, a small smile played on his lips. Luhan doesn't mind. He thinks Minseok is beautiful like this.

 

Sometimes Minseok lays outside and talks about the stars, and sometimes Luhan will come down from the stars and lay with him.

 

He doesn't mind if Minseok doesn't notice him, he likes listening to him.

 

Luhan knows he should move on, leave but he can't leave Minseok here all by himself, talking to the moon, talking to the star. So even if Minseok can't see him, can't hear him, he'll still lay here by his hand, listening to Minseok's stories about the stars.

 

Minseok is more beautiful than any star Luhan knows.