A Bump Is All It Takes [Zelo #1]

Dreams~!

As I was touring the streets of Seoul with a friend of mine. I accidentally bumped into a person dropping my jacket I was holding. When we both bowed to apologize I looked closely and by his height and side view, I knew who it was. It was B.A.P Zelo. As soon as I knew I was fangirling inside with my face being blank. I walked away quickly and stopped at the corner of the street.

 

“What’s wrong Ella?” My friend asks, seeing me blush.

 

“That was Zelo!”  I responded hiding away my face.

 

My friend looks back and sees him standing at the same spot I bumped into him looking down on his phone.

 

“Ella go talk to him! It’s your chance!” My friend pushes me toward him. As I resist we were already a few feet away from him and he looks up.

 

We meet eyes and I start to speak. “안녕 (Hi)!”

 

“Do you know me?” he asks in Korean.

“Yeh….”

“You’re not freaking out?”

“If you don’t want any fangirls jumping you.”

 

Later on it seemed like I had lyrics or a letter of something to give him but I forgot it at home, so instead he offered his number while signing my note book. I hesitated but since it was him offering I ended up accepting it. After receiving his number it took me a while to text him. When I finally texted him we had a good conversation which made us become closer.

 


This is the first! 

Did you guys like it? Do you want more? Comment below and Subscribe for more xD