Time for Action

OPERATION T.R.E.E. (To Rid Every Evil)

 

Jessica and Gahee dangled from the ceiling, watching the ceremony take place. They saw a whole tribe of demon-worshippers along with their 8 goddesses, beautiful yet fierce and merciless women known as the Rania. These women ruled the tribe and headed the human sacrifice. The two ladies were just glad that nobody noticed them hanging from above.
 
“This is the single most terrifying thing I’ve ever done in my life. Ever.” Gahee testified.
 
“You have no idea how right you are.” Jessica said, trying to look for Nicole. “Gahee, help me look for Nicole.” 
 
“Nicole’s right there!” Gahee pointed over to the rack where Nicole’s wrists and ankles were tied. Nicole looke very much different, she looked tortured and wounded. She had a lot of bruises, a lot of wounds and her hair was an awful mess. Jessica was worried that they were going to do something gruesome to her.
 
“Ah! The 10th sacrifice. What a lovely surprise.” said T-ae, one of the Rania. “You look so beautiful, I could eat you up. I’d love to use your blood. To achieve eternal youth.” Nicole closed her eyes and moved her head away from T-ae’s snarling voice and icy cool breath which contrasted with the hellish heat she was feeling. 
 
“Get away you !” Nicole tried to reach for T-ae but couldn’t as she was tied. 
 
“Ah! A fiesty one, too.” said Joy, one of the members. “You know what we do to fiesty, rebellious hostages like this one.” Joy snapped her finger and showed Nicole what awaited her. There, on  a similar rack, was another hostage. He was stabbed 8 times with the Rose Dagger, a dagger that contained poison. The poison worked its magic on him as he slowly died and when he was dead, the Rania transformed into wolves and tore out his innards, eating them. Blood flowed from his body, making the tribe rejoice as something had been offered to their devil-lord. Jessica and Gahee gasped at this and the ever prissy Jessica just wanted to faint. 
 
“You’re never gonna get out of this, Rania!” Nicole was talking to no one as the Rania transformed into wolves. They transformed themselves back to normal human beings and ordered their tribes to finish her off. Nicole screamed her head off for help, not knowing that her teammates were already hanging from above, waiting for the right time.
 
“Not on our watch, es!” Jessica yelled from above. The Rania looked up and down jumped Jessica and Gahee. 
“Jessica! Gahee!” Nicole called happily. Jessica and Gahee descended beautifully from the ceiling and landed perfectly on their heels. 
 
“Get them!” the Rania instructed their tribes. This was where CL and Sohee descended from the rocks. 
 
“CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!” Sohee cried as she and CL were falling from above. They too landed beautifully and the four of them combated the tribes. Breaking their tools, snapping their bones, and shooting the hell out of them. Sohee noticed that with each shot came a cloud of red smoke and wondered what this was.
 
“Why do they smoke red when they die?” asked Sohee. Jessica, who just slammed two tribal men down and shot them, making them emit a smoke of red, said
 
“Because they’re not humans. They’re demons.” she answered. Sohee nodded her head and used her laser pen to cut them up. CL rolled over to Nicole and tried to free her.
 
“Hey Nicole. Are you okay?” CL asked, trying to untie the tightly tied ropes.
 
“Yeah. Those ropes are hard to untie. You need to cut them up.” Sohee overheard this and threw her Swiss knife at CL. The Swiss knife landed next to her so she picked it up and used the sharpest blade to cut the ropes. Nicole was finally free.
 
“Thanks Sohee.” CL said as she placed it in her pocket for the meantime. “You brought this along with you.” Sohee took a moment to face the Leader and gave her the Girl Scout salute.
 
“Be always prepared.” said Sohee with a grin. A tribesman was coming for her and as she had just said, she spun around and kicked the devil tribesman. CL shot it with her gun and it vanished into a cloud of red smoke. As she said, be always prepared. 
 
Working together, the girls were able to fight off all the  evil tribesman, making all them vanish. The only thing they needed to work on now was the Rania.
 
“Come any closer if you can.” said Joy. The eight girls stood in a line and in front of them, Operation T.R.E.E. did the same. What seemed like a scene from a Western movie was happening right now as CL drew her gun. The other girls readied their weapons as well. The Rania remained calm and collected, confident that the girls wouldn’t be able to stop them. CL shot at them first but the bullet just fell to the ground. CL gave them a puzzled look and wondered why this was happening. Sohee tried to hit them with her laser pen but it just remained a line in air, hitting nothing in particular. Why were their weapons stagnating? 
“I’ll take care of this!” Gahee said. She gave Nicole her laser gun and ran towards the Rania with her fists closed. She tried to kick them but a strong force threw her to the other side of the cave. The Rania cackled at how powerless they were against them. All at the same time, The Rania raised their left arms and pointed at them, making the girls all fly to the opposite side. They were lifted into the air by the wicked witches and thrown at several different parts, badly  hurting and bruising them. 
 
“OUCH!” Gahee screamed. The girls were totally helpless as they were not given any briefing on how to deal with supernatural creatures. The Rania cackled wildly, playing around and tossing the girl’s bodies.
 
“I have an idea!” Jessica said.
 
“Well you better tell us now! Cause for as long as we don’t die, this won’t stop!” Nicole cried, thrown to the ceiling and back down.
 
“Latin.” Jessica said.
 
“What?” Gahee asked perplexed.
 
“Latin.”
 
“What do you mean Latin?” asked Sohee who was still trying to fight off with her laser pen. The Rania cackled, enjoying their wicked deeds.
 
“The devils hate Latin. That’s why most exorcism prayers are in Latin.” Jessica said. 
 
“We are not possessed!” Gahee said.
 
“Give it a try, Jessica.” CL encouraged her. “Who knows, maybe it’ll work.” Jessica calmed down and tried to find her inner peace inspite of the hurricane they were in. The Rania sensed that a holy presence was about to come. 
 
“You better be fluent! You can’t mess this up!” Jessica, feeling calm, opened her eyes and to utter the prayer she came up with in her mind. 
 
“Angeli Maii luce lucebit vobi 
Et ejiciam vos ad regna Inferno 
De Potentia Angelorum Caeli, et in Deo Patre. 
Diaboli vade!” Jessica chanted while spinning around in mid-air. She looked at the Rania and saw them melting very slowly like wax figurines. Their power was waning down and fire came from underneath their feet. The fire ate the Rania up, reducing them to red smoke and ash. Operation TREE were placed down gently, unharmed and still in one piece. They were in awe of Jessica’s ability.
 
“What. In the world. Was that?” asked Gahee in disbelief, staring madly at Jessica. Jessica dusted herself and said confidently,
 
“I told you. I write occult fiction and I pray a lot.” 
 
“You pray in Latin?” asked Sohee with wonder, adjusting her dark-rimmed glasses.
 
“I speak Latin.” Jessica beamed with pride. The girls couldn’t believe their ears. This girl , who looked so modernized and so updated, knew how to speak a language that was long dead. 
 
“Where’d you get that prayer?” CL asked.
 
“I made it up.” Jessica said. “At the last, desperate minute.” the girls applauded her once again. Truly, Jessica was a Jack of all Trades. 
 
Another successful mission, Operation Tree used their teleporter rings to get back to where they came from.
 
“To the Pretty Cadillac!” they said in unison and in the blink of an eye, they were already standing next to their beautiful car in the city of Gyeonggi-do. The city, however, was still not free from the evil spell. For as long as the ruler, the head of all this was still alive, evil should still reign.
 
The minute the girls got in the car after another successful mission, Hyunah appeared on their monitor and gave them their next destination as well as some not so good news.
 
“Hello ladies. First of all, congratulations on your second successful mission! You girls are on a roll and we’re proud of you. But we have some bad news. Apparently, we checked in on Max and Yunho and they’re not doing very well in Jonghyun’s chambers. You see, they are in a dungeon, their hands and feet in shackles, starved and whipped. That is all they do in the dungeon and this has contributed greatly to their suffering. Please, ladies. You can’t fail this mission. If you fail one mission, you are bringing them a step closer to death.” Hyunah emotionally appealed.
 
“Relax Hyunah. We haven’t failed anything yet.” Gahee said with a satisfied smile.
 
 
 
“Very good. Girls, the fate of the country is in your hands. Jonghyun can go far and he will if you give him the opportunity to do so. And now, for your next destination. Incheon. Nicole’s hometown. “ Nicole nodded her head and accepted this fate. She knew it was going to come, anyways. She tried to be brave and lsitened to Hyunah. 
 
“The enemy here is Kwon BoA. Kwon BoA is a shapeshifter, one who can transform into many different creatures so beware. BoA could be anything, girls. So beware of strange looking creatures or suspicious  beings lurkirng around the place.” 
 
“Yes ma’am!” CL saluted. Hyunah had an additional offer before bidding them goodbye. She showed them five face stickers of different shapes. There was a heart, a star, a circle, a diamond, and a butterfly. Hyunah had them in the palm of her hand, showing them off to the girls. Jessica saw them sparkle from afar and leaned forward and checked the face jewelries out. Judging by the sparkle in her eyes, you could tell she was interested in it.
 
“Woah. Are those gadgets?” Jessica asked. Hyunah nodded. 
 
“They are. They have the ability to destruct whatever you attatch it to, if you set the settings right that is.” Hyunah explained. Jessica asked for one. 
 
“I’d like the pink heart please.” she said sweetly. Hyunah smiled and stuck the pink heart on the screen.
 
“Wait for a while, sweetie. It’ll reverse and you’ll get your face sticker in a bit.” Hyunah said sweetly. The sticker did reverse and pretty soon, it was on the other side of the screen. All Jessica had to do was peel it off the screen. And she did.
 
“Wow. It’s cute.” Jessica said. She stuck it on her right cheekbone, like a beauty mark. It shone and sparkled pink. The girls looked at it and found it adorable, especially the way it suited Jessica’s cute face.
 
“It looks really cute on you.” Nicole said.
 
“Suits you well.” Sohee said.
 
“Alright girls, time to get down to business.” CL started the engine and drove away to Incheon. With their continuous victories, there was no slowing them down.
 
[MEANWHILE, IN JONGHYUN’S EMPIRE]
 
“Take the prisoners out, girls!” Jonghyun called on the Calendar Girls to release Max and Yunho for their next torture. 5 girls entered the dungeon where the two agents were kept and starved and whipped. Max and Yunho were weak to the knees when the five girls were dragging them to Jonghyun. Once at the foot of his throne, the five girls threw them on the floor and flogged them with barbed whips. 
 
“ARGH!” cried Max as the barbed wires hit his back. Yunho was flogged next and his cry was far louder. The girls weren’t gonna do it just like this. They turned the two agents over and opened their shirts, removing them and exposing their flesh. With their skin exposed, feeling the barbed wires sink themselves deep into their bodies, eliciting a great feeling of excruciating pain.
 
“You men ought to pay for what you did to my father! All men like you deserve no mercy!”  Jonghyun snarled  at them, anger evident in his handsome face. The girls continued to flog them and when Jonghyun snapped his finger, it signaled that it was time for a brand new method of torture.
 
“Take them to the stretching rack, girls!” The five Calendar Girls dragged them by the hair to the dungeon where they were to be stretched and tortured some more. 
 
[INCHEON]
 
CL roughly parked the car on the sidewalk of an Incheon City street and quickly stepped out of the car together with the girls. Though it was late at night, they tried to stay alert and be vigilant of their surroundings for anything that could pose as a threat. 
 
“Boy, Incheon is ruined pretty quick.” Nicole said. “We just got here and it’s like a tornado ran over this place!” 
 
“Who are we up against right now?” asked Jessica who was still very much engrossed with her face jewelry. A huge bolt of lightning appeared before them and loud thunder boomed in the air. A great conflagration started, catching the girls off guard. The buildings were smashed and crumbled down to the ground. With fire around them and debris snowing on them, the girls had no choice but to run for their lives.
 
“WHERE DO YOU GIRLS THINK YOU’RE GOING?!” BoA’s thunderous voice echoed throughout the city. The five girls tripped down and looked at the entity that was floating above them. Kwon BoA. In all her golden glory. She looked like a goddess except for the fact that she was evil and she had this desire to destroy the city and totally own it. 
 
“I have no henchmen. I have no minions. I don’t need that. All I need is my immense power. It alone can destroy you!” BoA growled. As said, she was a shapeshifter. The beautiful yet deadly BoA changed into a golden dragon and breathed red fire on the girls. CL and Sohee rolled out of the way while Jessica and Nicole jumped out. Gahee rolled out of the way as well. 
 
“Girls, your gadgets, make them useful!” CL reminded them. Jessica leapt up and used her perfume mace to spray and blind BoA’s killer eyes. The dragon got distracted but turned around and used her tail to hit Jessica and sweep her to the other side. Gahee tried to battle it out with the dragon using her superhuman strength gloves. Yes, the dragon did get hurt but it managed to use its gigantic hands to grab Gahee and throw her to  a building. Gahee was flying far into the alley and she knew she could die if she let her body slam against a wall or a window. Using her bungee belt, she aimed for the building and once the hook clung on the building, Gahee swung from the air to the building, planting her feet on the wall. 
 
Sohee and CL used their weapons to combat the dragon but the technology of their weapons was no match for the dragon’s strength. Jessica snuck up from behind the dragon, constantly greasing it with her grease bracelets, passing at the back. The dragon was too distracted by Sohee and CL that it didn’t even notice Jessica go back to the car and get the samurai swords. She got three, for herself, CL and Sohee. Nicole, who was too afraid to fight, stayed on the sides, taking pictures for documentation, sending them to the TREE Headquarters. 
 
“GIRLS! CATCH YOUR SWORDS!” Jessica tossed two samurai swords in the air. Sohee and CL jumped up to catch them and with these swords in their hands, they felt invincible. CL went for the midsection, stabbing the dragon straight in the heart. Jessica and Sohee went for her arms, cutting them off. Gahee saw them in action and was about to swing towards the car and get the swords upon seeing Sica and the girls in samurai action. Nicole rolled on the ground towards the car and got the two remaining swords. One for herself and Gahee. Gahee swung towards Nicole and grabbed the sword. She landed on the ground and rewound her belt. The five girls all had their swords and like gallant English knights from fairy tales, they cut up the dragon, stabbing it and  slicing of its arms and body parts. Jessica and Sohee already went for the hands, CL went for the stomach and heart, Gahee attacked the legs, while Nicole went behind the dragon and chopped its tail off. Slowly but surely, BoA in dragon form was starting to die. 
 
“I have a risky plan.” the adventurous Sohee said. “Gahee, I need your belt.” Gahee gave Sohee a puzzled look and said,
 
“What?” 
 
“Your belt. Give it to me. This’ll end the dragon’s life.” Sohee said with scout-like feist, her Girl Scout pin gleaming in the brightness of the fire. With a bit of hesitation, Gahee unbuckled her belt and handed it to Sohee.
 
“What crazy plan do you have right now?” asked Gahee.
 
“Watch me!” Sohee fastened the belt around her waist and aimed for the building on her left. The hooks connected and Sohee jumped up, swung towards the dragon with her sharp samurai sword in hand. With all fierceness and spunk, the little Girl Scout let out a battle cry.
 
“OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!” she cried. Sohee swung the sword and slashed the dragon’s head off. The head rolled on the floor and Jessica, using her grease bracelet as well as her Fire pistol, set it ablaze. Sohee landed on the ground on her sneakers, watching the dragon burn into ashes. The girls stood apart from one another and watched as the dragon returned to its original form-BoA. The girls saw BoA rise from the ashes like a phoenix, with golden wings that gleamed in the moonlight. This BoA was beautiful but breathed toxic air, one that was enough to kill those who inhaled it. Not hesitating to end the lives of the girls, BoA opened and breathed the red smoke of toxic air, ready to make the girls pass out like the gas from a noxious chamber. 
 
“UGH! THAT IS STRONG AND PUNGENT!” Gahee complained loudly, covering . Sohee still had her sword in her hand and charged at BoA but BoA threw a lightning bolt at Sohee, striking her sword and setting it on fire. The entire vicinity was in flames, surrounding the girls. 
 
“ARGH! My sword!” Sohee cried. CL used the laser gun that Gahee was holding to shoot BoA but they were of no use. She tried getting closer and hopefully aiming at BoA’s weak spot but only ended up tumbling on the other side thanks to BoA’s typhoon power. Gahee and Nicole used their pistols to no avail as well when CL noticed something. She whispered to Jessica who was still holding her samurai sword in one hand and her pistol in the other.
 
“I know where BoA’s getting her powers.” CL whispered to the beautiful blonde whose face was stained with ashes and wounds. Jessica didn’t seem to care at the moment how she looked. To her, what was important was for them to destroy the evil BoA who just kept on throwing thunders and destroying buildings. Sohee, Nicole, and Gahee kept on trying to shoot her but they always ended up getting thrown or hit by her electric balls.
 
“I think I know what you’re talking about.” Jessica said, pointing at the baseline of her neck. “BoA has a pentagram embedded on the baseline of her neck. But how do we get it off?” 
 
“We won’t.” CL smirked. “We’re gonna stab it til it squirts blood.” Jessica gasped at the intensity of CL’s plan. They saw the girls busy trying to get BoA down and didn’t even tell them to stop though they were on the verge of failing.
 
“Let them. It’s a good distraction!” CL said. Jessica looked around for something that they could use to level themselves up and reach the floating goddess’s neck. She saw Gahee’s belt and had to borrow it, no steal it from her. The agile martial arts expert placed the sword on her back, the pistol in her pocker, took to her heels and breezed past Gahee without the latter knowing, snatching her belt and wrapping it around her waist. Gahee saw her in action, jumping from car to car and from the top of their Cadillac, she positioned the belt.
 
“What are you doing, Jessica?” asked CL, confused and agitated. Obviously, Jessica wasn’t doing it right. She had the belt and aimed for a higher building, hoping to do more than just stab the pentagram embedded on her neck. Jessica swung like Tarzan on Gahee’s belt rope and with the fire pistol in one hand, she shot BoA’s head continously while the rope made its round. On the second round, she saw the pentagram and pulled her sword out. With the sharp Japanese sword, she stabbed the base of BoA’s neck and out spilled green and golden blood. BoA’s eyes widened and she began to vomit her own blood and weaken. The goddess fell from the air and flat on her face on the ground. Weakened but still strong enough to stand, BoA got up and tried to face her younger compeditors with the remaining strength she had. 
 
“Girls! Keep attacking her!” Nicole used one of CL’s Super Cobalt pistols, Gahee used her superhuman strength gloves to tackle BoA who was resiliently fighting for her life. She kicked Gahee’s gut but Gahee had the magic gloves and punched BoA’s jaw. BoA stepped backwards but Nicole followed up with a series of spin kicks, looking like a legitimate martial artist. 
 
“Yeah! Go get ‘em Nikki!” Gahee and Sohee cheered for her. Nicole was really frustrated at BoA for attacking her hometown. BoA wasn’t able to stand up to Nicole’s level as she was just going and going with the kicks. When Nicole stopped, Sohee borrowed one of Nicole’s toxic pistols and ran to BoA with her battle cry that made Gahee and Jessica roll their eyes.
 
“CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sohee ran to BoA with her toxic pistol, shooting her countless times. BoA’s blood spilled with each shot, giving Sohee that arousing, fighting spirit. When BoA was weak and down on her knees, Jessica swung from the building and stabbed BoA in the back of the neck, the sword passing through. The girls cringed in disgust, most especially when Jessica pulled the sword out and stepped in front of BoA. This, along with the stabbing of her pentagram mark, signaled the death of BoA. BoA fell to the ground and was reduced to red ash, never to rise again. 
 
Operation TREE had succeeded in another mission, therefore delaying the death of Max and Yunho.