Who The Hell Are...

OPERATION T.R.E.E. (To Rid Every Evil)

 

SCENARIO ONE:
 
She just got home from school. Tired and weary, Chae Rin plopped on her bed with her things still in her hands. Her bag and folders as well as papers were still cradled in her arms. Chae Rin was just so tired from school. Being a college student sure was different from high school. Back in high school, she was never this stressed and there weren’t that many things to do. But now that she was in college, she couldn’t expect any of that. 
 
“I’m so tired! And I still have to work on my report as well as my modules. Oh crap!” Chae Rin groaned out loud but despite the heavy load, she was still giving the projects a go. That’s how hard working Chae Rin was. She would stop at nothing to achieve her goals and that was to graduate from college and work as an advertising agent. Chae Rin wanted nothing more but that, thus using this goal as her motivation to strive harder and take her studies seriously no matter how tiring they were.
 
“I can’t give up on this! I can’t! I know I can do it!” gathering her remaining strength, Chae Rin sat up and gathered the materials, working on the project with full dedication and zest, like every inch of her life depended on that project. But as the hours wore on, the hardworking Chae Rin decided to give herself a little leisure time and pulled out a blank sheet of paper. On this blank sheet, she drew a caricature of her boyfriend, Ji Young.
 
Lee Chae Rin was this kind of student. She belonged to the intelligent and hardworking breed. Nowadays, this breed was hard to come by. Not many students possess this kind of zeal and determination, especially when the clock strikes twelve. But Chae Rin was different. Chae Rin was the role model, the ideal student, the perfect child. She was pretty, intelligent, and hardworking. 
 

 
 
SCENARIO TWO:
 
“I have nothing to wear!!!!” squealed the bleach-blonde girl. “I’m running late and I have nothing to wear!” This wasn’t new for Jessica Jung to say. The US-born diva’s five favorite words were the following. She pranced around in her pajamas looking for something fashionable in her already high-fashion wardrobe. With signature clothes from the hippest and trendiest shops in the US, Europe, and around Asia, Jessica still had it in her to complain that she had nothing to wear…
 
“UGH! When will you ever buy me decent clothes, daddy!” she complained to herself, addressing her dad who was in the US making money and sending her all these clothes that she wanted. Finally, Jessica pulled out a white polo and a short, pink pencil skirt. 
 
“AT LAST! SOMETHING SCHOOL-ISH!” Jessica grunted. Her mother overheard her from downstairs and grunted herself. Why was her daughter such a primadonna?! Jessica slipped these clothes on and paired the combo with fuschia pink pumps that had ribbons on the toe part. With her makeup on, some silver jewelries, a dash of Paris Hilton perfume and maybe a little fluff on her bleach-blonde perm hair, Jessica grabbed her hot pink Juicy Coutoure bag and made her way regally down the stairs. 
 
Jessica Jung. A young fashionista whose world revolved around high fashion, boys, and music. She was your typical teenager who struggled with affairs regarding the heart, loved looking at boys, and trying clothes on. To Jessica Jung, it was a crime to not look beautiful. She always had to look pretty no matter what the occasion no matter where the location. Jessica wasn’t a prissy girl who was all looks and no brains. She may  not be the smartest when it came to academics, especially Math which was her waterloo, but writing and psychology were her specialties. A college student, Jessica took up Creative Writing to further enhance her talent in the said field. The young princess was also interested in forensic science due to years of watching crime investigation shows with her mother.
 
She make look like a Barbie doll. She may act like one. But goddammit, she sure doesn’t think like one. This is Jessica Jung. 
 

 
 
SCENARIO THREE:
 
Wavy, jet-black hair with one portion tied way up. Dark rimmed glasses. A pink jacket to cover up a blouse, skirt, and leggings matched with rubber shoes get-up. A nose that was always in the books. Chubby, dumpling cheeks that turned red whenever she smiled. A strange, childish, and all too adorable demeanor. This was Ahn So hee, the campus encyclopedia.
 
“Napoleon Bonaparte’s legal reform known as the Napoleonic code influenced civil law jurisdictions worldwide.”  Sohee shared amongst her guy friends. Sohee was more inclined towards the boys than girls. Her guy friends all applauded and marveled in awe of the little genius. 
 
“Also, did you know that there were 17 attempts to assassinate Adolf Hitler?” her history classmates marveled in awe once again. Sohee knew how to make their eyes widen and their jaws drop with the extensive knowledge she had not just about history and science but almost anything under the sun. 
 
 
 
“Wait guys! I have something to show you!” the childishly cute college student pulled out her folder and opened it, revealing piles and piles of paper, all filled with her comic-esque drawings that didn’t have to start from a pencil draft. Just straight out drawing. 
 
Ahn Sohee wasn’t exactly the best when it came to dressing up. In all honesty, she could care less about how she looked. What was important to her was that she looked decent. Sohee was either too smart or too innocent to also care about heartaches and affairs of the emotions. To her, it was the brain that mattered the most. Sohee loved to feed her brain with endless plates of knowledge by reading. Not researching on the net. Reading. Endless hours in the libraries. Though she wasn’t all out intelligent, she was very smart. 
 
Walking around carrying her books and her folder of drawings, this is Ahn So Hee.
 

 
SCENARIO FOUR:
 
“Hey! How are you doing!” greeted the girl in a checkered top and denim jeans, walking down the hallway with a camera hanging from her neck by a lanyard. She passed by another person that she knew and this person was a friend of hers whom she was really close with.
 
“Hi dear! How are you!” she and the girl kissed each other on the cheek and shared a hug before heading to their respective classes. Before she could even go in, she saw a bird perched on a branch and with the sun shining down on it. It looked so picturesque and she knew she just had to take a photo of it. Bending down and adjusting her lens, the student photographer snapped a beautiful shot of the bird. 
 
Nicole Jung, resident campus photographer. Resident joker. Ms. Congeniality. Everyone on campus knew Nicole because of her bubbly and cheerful personality as well as her friendly disposition. Never was Nicole seen without a smile on her face. 
 
Nicole was in the room and as soon as she sat down, she pulled out her laptop and turned it on, eager to upload the photos and to show the Photography Club the new pictures she had uploaded with hopes of finally becoming the vice president. 
 
“A little log in on Facebook…” she hummed to herself while waiting for the connection to come. When it finally came, she quickly logged in to her Facebook account while reviewing the pictures on her camera.
 
“Delete…delete…delete…GOOD!” she found a picture that she really liked and decided that this was her entry for the day. She visited the Photography Club’s page and uploaded the picture on the group’s wall for everyone, namely the President to see. With a content smile on her face, Nicole logged out and shut her laptop off to listen to the teacher. To complete her listening phase, she needed to have her pen and notebook, jotting down every single thing the teacher would say.
 
She was Nicole Jung. Moderately intelligent but always abided by the rules. Considered by her friends as a goody two-shoes, Nicole could brag that she had never drank, never smoked, never had a boyfriend, never cut classes, never missed a day of school in her college life. Even she herself couldn’t believe that she had made it this far without having to go through these temptations. Maybe she didn’t need vices. All Nicole needed were her passions and talents. Drawing and photography floated her boat. Nicole seemed to have an eye for beauty and an eye for art as she knew quite well how to distinguish the beautiful from the ordinary and the ordinary from the ugly. Nicole was also a favorite amongst teachers, namely because of her cheerful nature and her willingness to try though she sometimes failed.
 
This is Nicole Jung.
 

 
SCENARIO FIVE: 
 
“OH ! ANOTHER DAY OF GOING TO SCHOOL!!!!” a long, thin hand emerged from the covers and slammed the alarm clock off. The hand was veiny and looked angry in its own right, like it could smash the alarm into bits and pieces. From the sheets emerged a haggard, angry, and all too lazy young woman. She got up from bed and dragged herself to the shower, groaning about how she didn’t want to study anymore.
 
“I DON’T WANNA ING STUDY ANYMORE! IT’S SO BORING! ALL I DO IS FAIL!” she grunted. Park Gahee tried to look at the clock properly, rubbing her eyes occasionally just to make sure the time was right. 
 
“Who knows, maybe it’s not 8 o clock. It might only be 6.” Gahee spoke to herself sarcastically the way she spoke to everyone. She locked herself angrily in the bathroom and began to take a shower. Very slowly. After her shower, she stepped out in only her towel, dripping wet with an angry face on. Nothing could make her day better other than hearing that there were no classes.
 
“And I still have that make-up class for American History. Goddammit!!!” she cursed to herself as she dried her hair and her body, putting on her clothes afterwards. The clothes Gahee wore, admittedly, were very nice as she seemed to pour in more effort in putting on clothes than in studying. While going through her accessory cabinet, Gahee accidentally pulled one too much in her frustration and sent the beads scattering on the floor. Looking at the time and seeing she only had 15 minutes to go before being listed as late, Gahee clenched her fists and tried hard to control the urge to scream. Good thing she was able to control it. Otherwise, she would’ve woken up the entire Park household!
 
Park Gahee. Your typical, average student who, like most of the student population in the world, didn’t really give a damn about studies and treated education like it was a burden.Park Gahee often spent her time on her laptop, reblogging pictures on Tumblr and posting statuses on either Facebook or Twitter. She loved to shop and hang out with her friends and basically do what every normal teenager loved to do. One trait of Gahee’s was her sarcasm. This was her way of communicating with other people which is why she was often misunderstood and talked about a lot. Add her cold and mean aura to that! But Gahee wasn’t mean at all. She just wasn’t friendly and was really choosy in terms of friends.
 
“Homeworks, homeworks, homeworks….undone!” she said to herself. Picking her bag up, she made her way down the stairs, not bothering to bid her aunt goodbye and just walked straight out, clearly pissed off that there were classes today. Gahee stood outside of her house to wait for a bus that would take her to school.
 
Being late and cutting classes were also her hobbies. This is Park Gahee.
 

 
Five different girls. Very different. They had no idea that one another existed. They didn’t know who one another was.
 
Let me ask you something. If these girls were drawn together or made to live in one house together, do you think they would get along well? If you put a hardworking student and a lazy, uninterested one in the same room, with one obviously enjoying her work and the other just complaining about every single homework, even the simplest one of all, do you think a friendship would be formed? If you try to make a prissy fashionista who whines about her clothes and her cheating ex-boyfriend and an intellect who used the brain more than the heart; behaved in a very un-girly manner and wore off-fashion clothes, do you think they would last long as friends? What if you put a good girl who was cheerful and bubbly in a room together with a sarcastic and pessimistic one, do you think they’d become friends? I doubt you’d say yes. Their personalities seemed very distant. They’re the kind of people you would never, ever, ever want to put in a room together because you know that all hell will break loose, right? Right!
 
Not if you try…