The hamster and his bunny

Little Hamster and Bunny

 

Sunggyu awoke to a warmth surrounding him. As he opened his eyes he noticed that the warmth was none other than Woohyun. The younger was already awake and starring at the red head with one of his famous wide grins. Sunggyu just rolled his eyes at the boy and fell back asleep in Woohyun's arms.

 

Later on, Sunggyu did not wake to the warmth of Woohyun, but rather to the cold that incased and would not go away. Sunggyu grunted and snuggled more into the blanket but the cold only continued to seep through his blanket. With a sigh and an upset look, Sunggyu stood up and pulled up the blanket with him wrapping it around his shoulders. Sunggyu was at the bedroom door when he heard someone call out to him. "Hamster! Come here!" Woohyun shouted from outside the room. "Ya! Don't call me that!" Sunggyu snapped angrily as he opened the and stomped out into the hall. "Just come here, you cranky grandpa." Woohyun teased from the kitchen. Sunggyu made his way to the kitchen, only to glare at the back of Woohyun's head. "What do you want, you annoying rabbit?" Sunggyu asked in a mean tone as he continued to glare daggers at the boy's head. "I made you food you ungrateful hamster!" Woohyun tried to sound serious but ended up giggling.

 

After eating the food Woohyun made him, Sunggyu crawled over to where Woohyun was sat on the couch. With his blanket still around his shoulders, Sunggyu stood up and plopped himself down on Woohyun's lap. Woohyun grinned at Sungyu. "On second thought, I'm leaving," Sunggyu began and started to stand up from Woohyun's lap but he quickly wrapped his arms around Sungyu's waist and pulled him back down on his lap. "My little hamster I was only kidding! Don't leave me here." Woohyun pouted. "Shut up you stupid rabbit." Sunggyu grumbled. "But I'm your bunny!" Woohyun smiled at Sungyu. Sunggyu sighed and cupped Woohyun's face and pressed their lips together. They kissed for a few minutes until the other members came in through the front door and Dongwoo screeched, "Eww! My eyes! The PDA!"

____________________________________

 Author's note: Thank you if you read my terrible story! Leave a comment telling me if you enjoyed!~