Chapter 4 : Sweet dark chocolate

Time has passed

Have you ever thought that your words was hurting people you loved? You’re willing to rebel and defending your relationship, even you have to get through so much pain caused of it.

That was all happened to me because you know what, I only loved him, he was the best thing that I could care.

*

Jungkook walked in the room to find no one around. He was scanning the room to get a hint where the people could be.

“Mom, Dad..” He screamed to particular no one because there is no responses. “Karin..” He called, once again. Still, none of the said people walked up to him and greeted him.

He lets out a big, deep sigh and tried to speak up before he got interrupted. “Oppa..” A girl ran to him and hugged him. He smiled because finally someone notices his presence. “Hey,” He said and kissed the girl forehead.

“I miss you.” The girl pouts and pulls away from the warmth hug to see his brother.

Jungkook all smiled caused of the childish act of his sister. “Miss you too, Karin.”

The girl furrows her eyebrow and begins searching for something behind him. “You didn’t bring your boyfriend?” She said after not finding someone she wanted to meet.

Jungkook looks away from the confused gaze, “No. He didn’t want to come. Futhermore, Father wouldn’t appreciate his presence.”

Karin grunts and pats on his shoulder. “Don’t worry, brother. I got your back.” She smiles afterward to comfort his dearies brother.

“Looks like you already back. Prepare yourself. We have a guest tonight.” Both jolted by the sudden voice speaking up behind them.

*

“Nonsense.” Jungkook spats and burst out of the anger. He stands up and sees his parents only looking at him.

“Sit.” His father orders and he didn’t bother to do so. He stands firm and looks at everyone. Once he landed his gaze on a girl scared to see him, he frowns. “I don’t know what you had on your mind, but let me tell you something, I’m not going to leave him even if you force me to.”

Walking away, he heard everyone has calling for him to come back, but he just keeps on walking, without looking back.

He walks to the apartment with the anger boiling up his heart. Knocking a few times, he finally makes his way come in the room. With the anger overcome his mind, he pushes the other and pins him to the wall. He leans in closer to capture the other lip. It was rough from the first, he trails up his hand to tug on the other shirt and down. He brings the other to lay in the bed and he climbs up on the top of him.

Jimin clutches his hand to the other shirt, trying to push him off of him. He knows that the other wasn’t being himself and he doesn’t want to see him take on the advantages to use him as his rebound on whatever he had on his mind, “Jungkook.” He calls out the other names between the kisses.

Jungkook pretends to hear nothing, just keeps on his activity to ‘use’ Jimin as his rebound. He gives the other mark on his neck and begins to strip the other out of his clothes.

Jimin really couldn’t help the anger of the other as he tries to push the other off of him. Struggle to move, he lets out moan caused of the other hand that trailed on his sensitive part of his bodies. “Jungkook, please, don’t...” He cried as his clothes started to open and revealed his well-making bodies and tone abs on his stomach. As the other started to kiss on his upper bodies, he started to squirm caused all of the rough kisses.

Jungkook had already half-, only leaving him with a jeans covering his bodies.

Jimin took the chances of the other who strips his own clothes and pushes him. The other let out the displeasure sigh as his touches the floor. He looks at Jimin whose trying to cover his bodies and back away. “What in the world?” He yells.

Jimin’s back was hitting the wall, he was in the dead end. “Tell me, Jimin. What the f- you’re trying to do?” He comes closer to Jimin who looks away, trying to avoid his gazes . “You weren’t being yourself, Jungkook. I don’t want this. Not in the time when you had no love on your mind, but only lust and anger on your brain.” He hesitates, but he couldn’t lie that he wasn’t comfortable of this situation. “Just don’t come near me now.”

*

Never thought that you would be back after all this time you left me without telling me anything. You never come to my mind after that, but here you are, coming back and taking all of my defense.

*

Jimin stares at his phone and wonders whose trying to prank him by telling him to meet this person.  After the rough night he had before, he was finally getting Jungkook to sleep without touching him and back to his calm self. “I’m sorry,” He looks at the sleeping figure beside him and kissed him on the cheek before giving him the quick kiss on the lip.

He stands up, deciding to meet this person without knowing what is the purpose on meeting him.

The cold situation gotten into his bodies to make his bodies started to shiver. He walks to the park, the places that the mysterious people telling to meet. There was no one on the park, only the breeze was all covering his bodies. He sits on the bench and once again, starting to see his phone.

“Hmm..” He heard someone coughs behind him and he stood up, turning his bodies to see someone looks down while gripping the bouquet of chocolate leading into his face. He couldn’t see the person ,just yet.

“Uhh,,” He starts to speak up, but he still hesitates.

“Hey.” The person in front of him looking up to reveal his face which causing Jimin gaping. “Yoo.. ngi, hyu.. ng.” He stuttered while the said man smiling.

Those moments of them meeting each other making the situation awkward. None of them willing to make any conversation. They stared at nothing and drowning to their own thoughts.

“How are you?” Yoongi started to speak up, not comfortable of all this situation.

“Fine. How are you?” Jimin replies.

Yoongi looks at him. “Fine. Still doing fine with him?” He asks.

Jimin has knowing this conversation will go on. Looking at the sky, he sighs a bit. “Yeah.”

“I..” Yoongi wanted to speak, but Jimin stands up, not wanting to hear any words comes out of his mouth.

“Don’t.. Just, don’t.. I’m happy with him, can you see that I was taken?” He snaps and intends of walking away before Yoongi grabs his hand. “Okay..” He sighs, “Just let me talking to you after all this time.” He was kind of losing any words.

Jimin hesitates, but walks back to sit anyway. “Fine.”

Yoongi lends the thing he has been carried to Jimin. “Sweet dark chocolate. This is really tasted good, you should try. One bite, at least.”

Jimin stares long at the chocolate before taking it. “Thanks.” He said which making the other nods.

As he took a bite of it, Yoongi looks at him in anticipate. “It tastes good.” Jimin said. Yoongi couldn’t help, but smile when he sees the other takes the thing he got for him, special for him.

He wasn’t sure how and why he got the guts to lean in closer to the other.

A minute passed as they weren’t realize what has gotten into them to enjoy every situation they’re in. Voice of someone coughs caught their attention and they realized in their position. They pulled away from each other.

Jimin tilts his head to see Jungkook staring at him with those kinds of stares of him jealous. He knows he does  wrong and he walks to him. Jungkook stirs his gaze to Yoongi and glares at him. He brought himself to come near Yoongi before yanking a punch on his face.

Jimin stares at the scene with a wide eye. He wants to stop Jungkook to do the worst. He knows that Jungkook’s temper couldn’t be handled, but he decides it worth a try. “Jungkook, stop.” He grabs the other hands and squeeze it lightly to calm him.

Jungkook still staring at now-lying figure in front of him with a dead gaze. Turning his head and seeing Jimin stares worriedly at him. “You’re such a man .” He screams on the other faces which make the other pulls back his hand and backs away. He was insulted by those words. He maintains to keep his tears to not falling this time. “I, uh...”

Jungkook snorts and says again, not knowing the words that lets out from his mouth was hurting the other. “You do realize that you had no special thing on yourself, aren’t you? You looked just like a who’s trying to seduce people by your fake smile and bodies. If it wasn’t for me, nobody would have wanted you.” He exclaimed which make the other couldn’t maintain his defense on letting out the tears of his eyes. He begins to walk away, leaving Jimin feels hurt and kneels down.

“Father, I accepted your offer.”

*

Falling in love never ended with someone lives happily ever after, there must be a pain involved in some kinds of love stories. Not to mention there will be a tears and blood spilling and there is no way to ease the pain. There is nothing, but pain upon a shed of tears.

*

Life couldn’t be expected, just trying to get through it.

I’m sorry, I couldn’t stop saying sorry for the late updates. I’m so sorry, I had a few a problem coming in my way when I tried to write, either it was writer block, the unstopping routine of exam and studying. So I was decided to be just a reader that is going to support everyone.

Hmm, just letting you know that I wouldn’t update this fast enough. I’m sorry, but I will be trying to steal the time if I could. Please,  forgive and be easy on me.

Well, That was all my excuse. I hope you enjoyed on reading this chapter and willing to wait for the next updates.

I’m sorry if I had the typo and grammar mistakes.

Please give me some comment, subscribe and upvote my story..

Check out my other story :

Personal soldier, Best Friend, Paradise of lights, Everything has changed