Chapter 5 : I love you

Time has passed

Hoseok looked up at the skies, looking further to see the glimpse of Taehyung’s face flashed on it. He shook his head lightly for shoving the images. He knows it was wrong for him to think about someone who never going to look at him as someone special. He might be like a brother for him.

A sudden buzz jolts him up and he reaches his phone to look at the message.

Come to park. I wanted to meet you.

The only thing that was written on the messages. He furrows his eyebrows and takes a deep sigh before standing up. He brushes the dust from his pants and walks to the park.

*

They stared at each other without knowing anything. They didn't even know the person that called them up to meet. No hint of the person making them standing and facing each other awkwardly.

"Hey, you two." They titled their head to see someone approaching them nonchalantly. The person was walking toward them with a hand on his pocket.

"Been a long time, huh?" The person said as he stands in the middle of confusing eyes staring at him.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung blurted out, shocked.

Silence wrapping around them as they kept on shutting their mouth.

"What are you doing, Jungkook?" Hoseok asks.

Jungkook laughs. "It's funny how we have to meet in this kind of situation." He looks at the two of person looking at him weirdly. "Funny how you two switching pair with your own ex.'

Taehyung was taken aback by his statement, what does he mean?

"You with hoseok.." Jungkook points at Taehyung. "While Jimin with Yoongi." He looks at Hoseok who was looking shocked as he said Yoongi's name. "You all doesn't have any difference at all."

While Taehyung and Hoseok keep their silent treatment, Jungkook keeps on blurting out. "Jimin is... such a for making people like him."

Hearing the words making Taehyung clenching his fist, he knows it was wrong decision to leave Jimin for someone like him. However, he had no choice for denying it.

"People probably wanted him for getting on his pants. I wondered how many people he had been ed with. Maybe I'm not the only one." He stops on his blurting out to look at Taehyung. "Have you ever done it before? How does it tastes? Well, for me, he's quite.." He stops and falls on the ground caused of the fist landing on his face. His hands touching the corner of his mouth and sees the blood upon it.

"Don't you dare to talk about him like that. You piece of . You know nothing about him." Taehyung spats once he couldn't hold his anger. "I'm regretting of leaving him with a jerk like you. I shouldn't do that on the first place."

Hoseok who was witnessing every scene in front of him do nothing as he confuses and tries to register forwhat was going on.

The anger was boiling up on Taehyung's heart making him be the different person. He tugs on Jungkook's collar to make him stand up facing him. "Stay away from him. Don't you ever come near him or I'm going to make sure that you'll die at that moment. Jerk!" He pushes Jungkook's body until the other landed hard on the ground.

He turns his bodies and looks at Hoseok. "We should've go," He says as he walks away.

*

"Is it hurt?" Hoseok asks Taehyung who was busying on wrapping a band on his hands. The bruise covering up his hands.

"Not really. I'm worrying about Jimin more than my hands." He says, not minding the reaction of the other.

Hoseok swallows hard as he realizes that Taehyung hasn't forgot Jimin at all. Taehyung loves Jimin too much even though they're not together anymore. He wishes that Taehyung could be like that to him. But, he knows it was impossible.

"What about Yoongi? You never tell me that you used to date him." Taehyung asks without looking at Hoseok.

Yoongi, huh? It's been a long since he met the other. Before the other deciding to go overseas to continue his studies there.

"I dated him when we were still freshmen in high school." Hoseok says, looking down at his phone.

The truth is he still loves him, but once he knows that Yoongi loves Jimin more than him, he gives up on trying to make the other loves him. He was so envious of Jimin. Everyone loves him. From Taehyung until Yoongi. But, Jimin was nice to him, so he couldn't have a grudge on him.

"That was the time I met Jimin.." Taehyung looks at his hands. "And Jungkook. He was nice. But now, he's being completely jerk."

Hoseok pats on his shoulder to calm him down.

"I love Jimin so much until I couldn't hear someone insulting him. Moreover, his current boyfriend did it. It hurts me." Taehyung says. He looks at the picture of him and Jimin hanging up on his bedroom walls.

Hoseok knows how hurt it was to see someone insulting the one that they loved so much. Without realizing what he had done, he brought Taehyung's bodies to embrace on his arms.

You love him. He loves someone else.

Could you see that there’s someone who loves you too?

Could you see that I was hurting too?

Could you see that I loved you?

Could you?

*

A big sorry for updating so late. For making it up, I’m going to update a double or more chapter.

Sorry for cursing too. Hope you enjoyed it.