Party (Part 2)

Paradise

 *Hoya POV*

“Honey, it’s your turn to shower!” I called out from the bathroom, checking myself out on the steamed up mirror.

When I heard no response. I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Honey?” I called as I walked out, with only a towel covering my waist and my hair and torso still dripping wet.

I smiled fondly at the sight that greeted me.

Dongwoo was sprawled across our king sized hotel bed, hugging the huge dinosaur plushie I had won for him at a carnival. His innocent sleeping face spread a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart, his mouth slightly open, his in the air.

The bed dipped as I took a seat next to him, watching him with loving eyes as his chest rose and fell lightly.

I his hair and kissed his temple. “Baby, wake up. You’ve gotta bathe, stinky.”

He stirred slightly and slowly opened his eyes to look at me, letting out a cute yawn.

“Howon?” He asked, rubbing his eyes cutely.

Oh what have I ever done to deserve this angel in my life?

“Hey, sleepy. Get up.” I kissed the tip of his nose.

He eyed my body for a while before reluctantly getting up and shuffling to the bathroom.

I chuckled softly. My baby is so cute.

I dug my luggage for clothes and changed. I plopped onto the bed and took the dinosaur plushie in my arms, switching to the MTV channel, bobbing my head at the Eminem song that was on.

“Babe? Can we just go there in our pyjamas?” He asked, emerging from the toilet, exposing his beautiful chocolate abs to me.

I my lips. “Better not. How unpresentable.”

He shrugged and waddled over to his luggage to pick some clothes out. I focused my attention back to the television.

“OOOOOH HELL YEAH NICKI MINAJ!!!” I exclaimed and started rapping along with her.

Dongwoo looked to me for a second, shook his head and went back into the bathroom to change.

After a while, we were ready and left for Woogyu’s room.

As we walked out of the room, I grabbed one of the complimentary tea bags and shoved it into my pocket.

Dongwoo pressed the doorbell excitedly and linked his arm with mine, snuggling up to me.

Woohyun opened the door with a sour face.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” I asked rudely.

“Gyu fell asleep the moment we reached the hotel, leaving me with no lovin’. When I woke him up a few minutes ago and tried to get some, he brushed me off and said he wanted to shower. FML.” He complained with an annoyed expression.

I could feel Dongwoo’s grip around my arm tighten as he buried his face in my shoulder, trying not to laugh.

I coughed loudly, trying to stifle my giggles, and earned glares from him.

I rolled my eyes and pushed past him, throwing him the tea bag.

“For you.”

His eyes widened in happiness. “Ooh really? Where did you get it from?”

“We bought it just now from the convenience store nearby.” I fibbed, trying to keep an emotionless expression.

“But I thought-“ Dongwoo started but I squeezed his hand, signaling for him not to say anything.

He seemed to understand and started giggling.

“Why, thank you! Come on in, the rest haven’t arrived yet.”

We made ourselves comfortable, lying on his bed, me still watching Nicki Minaj and Dongwoo talked animatedly to the Hamtaro plushie found on the bed.

The only difference between Hamtaro and Sunggyu was their eyes.

Hamtaro had the bigger eyes.

Soon, the rest trickled in and we gathered on the bed , surrounding the menu.

“I want chicken!”

“Pasta!

“Pizza!”

“Kimchi!”

“Ice cream!”

“Baked rice!”

We all shouted at the same time, jumping up and down like excited preschoolers, while Sunggyu struggled to write them down.

“Kimchi… Ice- Yah! Ice cream isn’t a main course, Lee Sungjong! Choose something more filling!” He nagged.

Sungjong groaned and went to select some other dish.

While Sunggyu was ordering our food, we started gossiping about our classmates.

“Yah, I heard the Jo twins are in love!”

“Awwwww how sweet!”

“I think Hyunseung is pregnant!!!”

“Huh what?! He’s a guy, Sungyeol-ah.”

“Well yeah, but judging by the number of times Junhyung has him, there’s no way he isn’t pregnant with like 40 children right now.”

“Did you see Hyuna with that bus driver guy? What was his name again? Lee Hoon?”

“Lee Joon. Yeah and they were totally flirting!”

“Guys, do you hear that?”

“Hear what, Jongie?”

“THAT.”

We strained our eyes and heard some faint… explicit sounds.

“HOMG someone’s doing the baby making!”

“Woohyun-ah, who lives in the room next to yours?”

“Uhm… if I remember correctly it was Hyuna-sshi…”

“OMG!!!”

And we all started squealing and cat-calling.

“Well, anyway, do you think Minwoo has finally gotten pissed with Donghyun?”

“Psh I hope so. That guy is too easy going and not to mention cute for his own good…”

“Yah! Dino!!!!”

“What?! I was just speaking the truth.”

I glared at him.

“Fine, fine. Sorry honey.”

I smirked as the rest just shook their heads and sighed.

“Hey guys, I’m back! What did I miss?” Sunggyu asked as he joined us again.

We repeated everything we were discussing.

“Ohgod eewwwwwww WHY NEXT TO MY ROOM?! WHY, MS. KIM?! AHHHHH I NEED TO BLESS MY EARS ALREADY.”

Myungsoo glared at him. “Yah. Stop being a nun about it. Not like you’re very innocent anyways…” He smirked, waggling his eyebrows at Woohyun and Sunggyu.

“I’m not a nun!!!”

“You’re acting like one.”

“Yah! Is this how you treat your elders?!”

“Yes, grandpa.”

“Why you little-“

Everybody broke out into fits of laughter as Sunggyu tried in vain to strangle him, only to fail because of the height difference.

-Ding Dong-

“AHHHHH THE FOOD IS HERE!!!” Sungyeol screeched and ran, with his arms flapping behind him like a bird, to the door.

We sighed and looked at Myungsoo. “Why do you love him again?”

He just glared at us and strode to Yeol.

Soon, all of us were gathered around the front door to welcome the food.

“So uhm you guys are on a school trip, right?” The staff asked us as he wheeled our food in.

“Yup.”

“So who do I charge this to?”

“Just put all the charges on the school.” Woohyun smirked evily.

He bowed and left.

We dove into the food and ate like we had never eaten in days.

After the food, we played some games.

The first game was charades.

“Okay guys, who am I?” Myungsoo asked as he stood there expressionless, his arms spread in a ‘Y’ shape above his head.

“Woohyun!!!” Sungyeol called out.

“WHAT?! Was it that easy??”

“No I’m just smart.” Yeol answered and flipped his hair a little.

“YAHYAHYAH How does that even look like me?!” Woohyun questioned.

“You’re Namu. A tree. Duh.”

Woohyun thought for a while, then softened in realization with a soft ‘ohh’.

We played for a while more.

Sungjong was Lady Gaga.

Woohyun was a bar of soap.

Sungyeol was a battery charger.

Sunggyu was a teacher.

Dongwoo was a sword.

And I was Nicki Minaj, opening my eyes really wide and blinking furiously.

Yup, that’s our weird charades.

Then we played some other games.

“Yah, guys. It’s already 1am. We’ve gotta gather at 9.30 tomorrow, or rather today. Let’s go back.” I reminded them.

Everyone grunted in response and we returned to our respective rooms.

I changed to a simple shirt and sweatpants while Dongwoo wore his adorable Dinosaur pyjamas.

I was sitting on the bed with my back resting on the headrest, when he crawled up to me and snuggled in my chest.

“Hey babe. Had fun today?” He nodded adorably.

“C’mere.” I pulled him onto my lap and we just rested like that for a while, pecking each other every now and then.

Soon, we lay down to sleep, his legs and arms tangled with mine, our lips mashed with each others.

“Love you baby. Good night.” I kissed his forehead.

“Goodnight yeobo.” He smiled and pecked me.

And we lay in each others arms, basking in our love.