Smile.

Paradise

Hey-yo^^

Just to let you guys know, the angst will last for another 2-3 chapters! :D Then after that.... :x Heh.

Btw, nobody went to read my oneshots? *crys* I really feel those are better than these:P And I put in alot of effort in those ohkay!

Have fun reading this~ Isn't Dongwoo SO ADORABLE?! ahahaha adorkable~~~

Read, Comment and Subscribe~

*Myungsoo POV*

I could see Dongwoo’s eyes flickering over to me every few seconds. He’s the worst actor ever. Why did I call him  again? Sighs and shakes head. I followed them wordlessly to Dongwoo’s house. During the whole car ride, I couldn’t help but keep glancing at Yeol’s arms. His once beautiful and flawless arms were now scarred. I gulped, looking at those scars, imagining what kind of pain my baby had to go through.

We arrived and he sat on the couch after greeting Hoya half heartedly. Dongwoo whispered a barely audible “hey babe” with a peck on his lips as Hoya just stared pitifully at Sungyeol, who was spaced out on the couch. Sneaking a glance at Sungyeol, Dongwoo pulled Hoya into the room, and I could hear him explaining the situation to his ‘Ho-baby’ *rolls eyes*. Did I mention I have awesome hearing as a spirit? Heh.

I sat down next to Yeollie on the couch, my eyes never leaving him and eavesdropping on Yadong at the same time. He sadly played with the ring around his finger. Our proposal ring. He gave a heartbroken smile as he ran his fingers over the words engraved on the ring. Be Mine. With tears in his eyes, he whispered, “Myungsoo-ah… If you really wanted me to be yours, then why did you leave?”

Those words shattered my heart. My tears started falling. “I’m sorry, baby. I don’t want to be alone either.” His eyes suddenly widened. Then I realized. My tear had fallen on his lap.

“What… what was that? No. I must be hallucinating. There’s no way I could’ve heard Myungie reply me.” He muttered, his hand grazing over the spot where my tear had landed.

Before I had any time to react to this miracle, the door opened, and Yadong came out. Thinking Yeol could not see, they made out with each other at the door, tongue and all. Yeol looked up from his lap, hearing weird noses, but then looked back down, not wanting to interrupt their moment. He bit his lips so hard that I swear I could see a few droplets of blood coming out from them. I knew what he was thinking. We used to be like that. I cleared my throat loudly and Dongwoo jumped up, glaring at me.

I pouted and pointed to my boo, who was looking more miserable than ever. His eyes softened. Hoya, who was confused to Dongwoo’s sudden withdrawal, followed his line of vision and understood. He held his lover’s hand and pulled him to the couch to sit next to Yeol.

My baby looked up, feeling the couch dip. “So… what do you want to do now?”

“I… I don’t know.” He answered, his voice cracking.

I could tell he was trying hard to hide his tears from them.

Hoya sighed. “Aish… We’re such bad hosts. I’m going to go get some drinks for you.” Yeol weakly attempted a smile and nodded. Dongwoo skipped behind him. I mentally facepalmed myself. He’s such a girl.

There was a comfortable silence in the house until…

“Yah! He wants Coke!”

“No. He wants orange juice!”

“No! Obviously he wants Coke! Who doesn’t. DUH.”

“Noooooooo Orange Juice is the best!”

“I know he wants Coke!”

“I know him better than you do!!!”

“EVERYBODY LOVES COKE AND THAT’S A FACT!”

“Yah! Don’t shout at me! I’m your hyung!”

“So what? You’re just an ajusshi who’s gonna die of old age soon while my age is closer to his so I would know what he likes!”

“YAH!!!! I AM NOT AN AJUSSHI!!!”

“Whatever.”

“And orange juice is healthier than that brown liquid you youngsters call Coke!”

“You say it like you’re very old…”

“YOU JUST SAID I WAS AN AJUSSHI WHO’S GONNA DIE OF OLD AGE SOON!”

I rolled my eyes, hearing the ridiculous couple bicker. I told you they argue about anything!

“Sungyeol Sungyeol Sungyeol Sungyeol!!! Do you want Coke or Orange Juice?” Dongwoo emphasized the word ‘orange juice’ and wiggled his eyebrows at Yeol, while Hoya was frantically pointing to the Coke can behind Dongwoo’s back.

Sungyeol hesitated. “Erm… Sorry hyung but I want Coke…” He quickly snatched the Coke can from Hoya and scooted a little further from Dongwoo.

Dongwoo’s eyes grew wide with betrayal. His lower lip trembled. “YAH! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME YOU LITTLE-“ And he started throwing a fit while Hoya just sat there and , laughing at his boyfriend’s exaggerated reactions. Sungyeol giggled and burst out into laughter with Hoya, but this time, his smile was sincere.

That’s right… Continue to smile like that.