Three: Extra Class

My Professor, Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Extra Class:

 

"I'll see you later, bye!" Jongin said as he bids goodbye. I waved my hands before walking towards to my locker; I have to pick up some of my things for my next class. As I make my way to it, I heard some of the students gasping and murmuring but I decided to shrug it off. As soon as I reach my locker, I opened it and take my book before walking off. "Isn't he so hot?", "His students are so lucky, I envy them!" That is what I hear as I walk towards to my next room. I was about to enter the hall when a hand on my wrist stops me from doing so, turning me around as I heard him say "Ms. Park!" I froze on the spot as I felt his hand tugging my wrist. If only it can go lower and take my hand. I felt how my heart rammed the inside of my chest. How can he make me feel like this? "Y-yes, gyo-s-sunim?" I asked feeling a little nervous at the moment. He let go of my hand, which made me feel a little lost, before clearing his throat. "You have a problem in my subject, so I have to see you after your class. Make sure to go to my hall after all of your classes today." He said firmly. He's so intimidating. It is so unfair how he doesn’t get the same effect I get whenever he's near me, it's just not fair. "May I know what is it?" I said in return. I don't want to go there without knowing what he's talking about. It's better to go well prepared. "We'll talk about it later. So, you really have to see me after class." He said strictly. I nodded before he turns his heel and then walk away from me. So close yet so far. I sighed before completely walking towards to my next class. I'll see him later then.

 

Knocking twice before opening the door, that is what I did. I quickly bow as I took the first step inside his hall. "Good evening, gyosunim!" I greeted before completely walking inside but that is only to be surprised as I saw four more students aside from me. So, we aren't alone. I mentally face palmed myself. I really shouldn't keep my hopes so high. I thought we will be alone inside this four-cornered hall, just the two of us but we're not. "Take a seat, wherever will be fine as long as you can hear me clearly." I nodded and bow for the last time before taking the seat which is far enough from these four other students. "I know you are all wondering why you are here, so let me tell you. You are the students that is not excelling in my subject and that is an insult to me. You are close to failing…" He said and stop midway only to look at… me? I am sure that he turns to me. So, am I the one who's close to failing? Or does that eye contact was only a coincidence? I composed myself and decided to remain silent. "You all are here to take extra class to me. I can't bear the fact that some of my students will fail my subject." He paused. "And you all will keep on taking this extra class every Tuesday and Friday until you gave me a passing score, understood?" He said firmly and we all go "yes, gyosunim." He nods his head before walking back to his desk. "Alright, you can go now. We will start next week. Go home safe!" He stated before he sat on his chair. I stand up before walking towards the door. I see two of the students went to his desk and say something but I just ignore it. He's a professor after all and I don't have any rights to complain.

 

Unfortunately, the rain starts to pour so hard. And being the girl-that-is-so-prepared I am, I have my umbrella resting in my apartment. I sighed and then sat on the waiting area outside our university, waiting for the rain to stop. I just hope it will stop so soon because if not I have to choose between two options. One is I will stay late at night waiting for it to stop or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter