Tongue Tied

SNSD Fanfics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairings: Taeny, Soosun, Yoonhyun, Yulsic and mentions towards Taengsic and Sunyeon.

Genre: Fluff, Highschool AU, Drama, Comedy

Tongue Tied by bunbunbap.


A must must must read. Although it hasnt been updated for a very long time I have reread this fic at least 4 times because it is so good. 

Sunny leaves the girls to move to America when they are in middle school before coming back many years later when most of the girls are in their last year of highschool, only this time she's changed her apperance. Set around the Bring The Boys out era with Sunny's short boyish hair. Sunny plans to pretend to be a boy named Sungmin and become close friend to the girls without them knowing her real identity before surping them on their graduation day. Sadly, it doesnt end up being the simple to Sunny. At first Taeyeon is the only person who knows and they agree to pretend to be in a relationship as Sungmin and Taeyeon to help cover up Sunny's identity. The story moves on with lots of uphills and downhills, but most of all it gives you this warm feeling inside your chest when you read it. Just seeing them act as a family is enough to make you melt. Not to mention the character development is fantastic. Now, go read. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter