Chapter 3: Let the Games Begin

Better Than Revenge

Baekhyun spent this past few days watching every movements of Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. Now, he's ready for his sweet revenge.

 

 

It was recess when Baekhyun and his friends started to talk about Baekhyun improving. Well, he is returning to the Baekhyun who is very approachable but he's still not bubbly and cheerful. Chen was there too, to help Baekhyun with his evil plan >:D 

They fall in line and they made sure that Chen was in front and Baekhyun at the back so Chanyeol and Kyungsoo was at the middle.

As Chen and Chanyeol bought their food, Chen accidentally *wink* poured water to Chanyeol's uniform causing Kyungsoo to settle his food on the counter and because they weren't looking Baekhyun proceeded to his evil plan.

Since the food was spaghetti, he poured something onto it and change his drink with a cup full of something you'll know later. Since Baekhyun was watching all of their actions, everything is planned. Oh, he couldn't wait for Kyungsoo's reaction.

When Baekhyun winked at Chen, a signal for him to stop. Chen and Baekhyun got back to their seats facing the table of the two.

"What did you two did?" Luhan, Minseok and Sehun said while glaring at the two.

"Shut up and enjoy the show." they looked at where Baekhyun and Chen was looking at.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo took their seats. You can still see the worried face from Kyungsoo because of the scene a while ago.

 

"What are they saying?" Sehun was the one to break their silence.

"Nasty things." they quietly watch the two.

 

Chanyeol was about to munch on his food when he saw Kyungsoo choking.

"Kyung, what's the problem?" Chanyeol immediately stood up and patted Kyungsoo's back.

"So... spicy... drink..." Kyungsoo cannot finish his sentence because he feels his tongue burning up. Chanyeol immediately gave the drink to Kyungsoo but that only made Kyungsoo cry even more. He opened the cup and was surprised to what he saw.

 

 

Meanwhile...

Chen and his friends were restraining their laughter as they saw Kyungsoo's reaction.

"Hyung what's exactly in his food?" Sehun said while holding his stomach which is aching.

"Hot sauce." Baekhyun calmly said with a smirk on his face.

'First Mission: SUCCESS' Baekhyun was very proud of his creation.

'Next Target: PARK CHANYEOL'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were currently having some art activity and Baekhyun notice that Chanyeol and Kyungsoo weren't there.

"Aww, seems like Yoda really cares for his owl." Baekhyun was having hard time with the glue on his hands.

"One more word from you and I'll shove this glue down your throat!" Baekhyun was holding a bottle of glue threatening Minseok.

"Speaking of glue, you just gave me an idea." Baekhyun had this evil grin on his lips which made him look scarier and made Minseok gulp.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are okay now Kyung?" Chanyeol was worried that maybe they'll need to cut off Kyungsoo's tongue. Of course Chanyeol being the idiot that he is thinking of exaggerated things.

"No, I'm fine Chan." they were going to the classroom, still thinking of who did it.

They sat down to their seats ignoring their crazy classmates since it was their free time. Kyungsoo was sitting comfortably with his back resting.

"Hey Kyung, we missed the art activity a while ago." Kyungsoo was about to sit straight when he notice something different.

"Chan..."

"Hmm?"Chanyeol notice there is a tube of glue that looks used.

"I, I think. I can't move my back. It's stuck. I think it's glued." He can see that Kyungsoo is about to cry.

"Sshh, Kyungsoo calm down. We'll be able to remove you from there."

"Who did this?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If that's ordinary glue, wouldn't he be able to get-" Minseok was stopped when Baekhyun hold up the glue they used a while ago.

"Wait if you didn't used that... then what."

"I used the everlasting one. Let's just see of he'll be able to get out of there. Double payback." Baekhyun said with his ever-present smirk.

He can see that Chanyeol is having hard time from removing Kyungsoo there. Well, that's exactly what he want.

"Baekhyun this is getting out of hand. You should stop it."

"What? But it's just the beginning. I'm just starting to have fun and he should thank me than he only have to be there in an hour."

"Baekhyun,... I know you're having a hard time but please. Every action has a consequence."

"Yes, that's why they're paying for their action." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Then have it your way. But remember, I told you so." Baekhyun isn't paying attention to what Minseok was saying. He's just thinking about his plan on how to make revenge for Park Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After class was dismissed Baekhyun didn't wait for Kyungsoo to be removed there. Of course he'd love to see Kyungsoo crying but then he didn't want to see Chanyeol helping him. Their was still asking if anyone saw who did it but of course, they're afraid of Baekhyun.

He was walking alone because Luhan and Sehun was having a date at the bubble tea shop while Minseok has a blind date.

Before, on times like this, Chanyeol will be here to cheer him up. They will go on dates and fool around-

"Hey Baekhyun." Baekhyun's eyes became as large as Kyungsoo's when he realize who it is.

"Surprised to see me?"

"Go away Kris." Baekhyun started to walk fast.

"Aww Baek. Is that how you welcome a suitor?" Kris grabbed Baekhyun's arm

"Suitor, really? Should I laugh now?" you can see in Baekhyun's face that he is really bored and annoyed.

"Well, I'd really love to see you laugh again." Kris pulled Baekhyun to a bone crushing hug.

"Eww get your dirty arms off of me." Baekhyun punched Kris in the arm and run away.

"You can run Baekkie but I'm still gonna court you." 'Uggh his gums is so annoying' Baekhyun thought to himself while he was still running.

'Why do I feel like my body's heating up? Am I blushing, oh my god, he must've passed his virus onto me, eww."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was panting when he got home and he quickly took a shower believing that it'll remove the said virus Kris gave him.

"Come down honey, dinner's ready." he immediately ran down the stairs and took a sit while his mother served him.

"Baekhyun, why don't I see Chanyeol visiting here anymore?" Baekhyun choked on his food and drank water.

"Uhm, I, we're..." Baekhyun was thinking about his reason. He doesn't want his mother to be worried, she's a single mom. "His busy studying,that's why he can't come over here."

"Hmmm, can he come over this weekend?"

"I, I don't think so mom. I'm sorry." you can see his mother frown

"It's okay dear. Oh yes I forgot I'll be doing something this weekend so it'll be alright."